New Smile - Mexico

I went to Cancun for my first time in 2011, and...

I went to Cancun for my first time in 2011, and decided I wanted veneers, after a lot of research I found DR. German, and thought I would just go for it. I had nice straight white teeth before but an extremely large gap (which I hated more than anything) 10 days I spent in Mexico and it changed my life forever. Everyone I met was so nice and gentle and if I had to do it again I would in a heart beat! :)

Can you tell me a little bit of the process of getting veneers?  Did you get regular porcelain veneers or did you get some of the less invasive kinds like lumineers?  Did they file and shape your teeth and then bond them?  And what did they estimate the lifetime to be?  And did they give you any list of things you should avoid doing in order to make them last longer?  Thanks!

looks good

I'm so glad to hear you are loving the way things turned out! I would love it if you would put a more close-up picture of your teeth up for us. I can't tell, did you just have the front two teeth done, or did they need to do more to balance things out? Either way, your smile looks great from what I can see!! :)

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

everyone was so helpful and friendly,