Amazing Dr Vega is a True Artist and Doctor - Mexico, MX

I had lost a lot of weight which left a lot of...

I had lost a lot of weight which left a lot of skin, I had seen a friend who had work performed by Dr Vega and was so impressed, I set up a consultation initially for just a tummy tuck, also I had a very sagging turkey neck that used to be a big double chin, I also had no self confidence hid behind everyone and really disliked myself. Dr Vega changed not only the outside he gave me confidence to change the inside, The outcome was amazing, I had a partial face & eye lift, neck lift and breast implants and tummy tuck. I also had a lump on my nose that I hated and while I was undergoing the face lift procedure he removed it, that was an incredible moment for me and i felt free from a past of torment.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

To this day I am so grateful for his expert eye and opinion, he see me like a canvas and showed me the possibilities that could happen. The price was very good and his work and after care was equally amazing as well as all the pre-op planning testing and preparation. I have recommended him to several people all were very grateful to him. Going over to Tijuana for the teatment was no problem, the care was excellent and I felt safe, I do not speak spanish and initially I was a little nervous but that did not last for long, great job Dr Vega, I am still getting compliments 6 year later, thank you for changing not only my looks but my whole life is better because of your excellant work.