9 Months Out, No Regrets! - Mexico, MX

I researched for about 1 year after my lapband...

I researched for about 1 year after my lapband failed and had grown into my intestines, I had the removal on Canada, but the wait to get the sleeve was too long, so I decided to go to Mexico. Dr Garcia was awesome and it was a seamless experience. Between the two surgeries I had lost 105lb.

The pros is you will loose weight, the cons is you have to work at it. My motivation was my health. My goal is to feel and look great. The outcome was as I had hoped. It has changed my life by being able to keep the weight off, rather than yo-yoing up and down. I knew what I needed to before I had the surgery.

I am now heading back to Mexico in April to have a tummy tuck, although I am not at a goal weight, I cannot handle my hanging stomach anymore!

The photos was in Mexico 3 days after the vsg and about 6 weeks ago.

Where can I find Dr. Garcia?
Hey, congratulations on the weight loss! I went to Mexico for my sleeve and am considering going back for a tummy tuck. Can you message me the name of the doctor you are using and the price you are paying? Do you plan on doing a review of your plastic surgery? Thank you!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

First of all, WOW! You look awesome in your before/after pic. You've obviously put a lot of hard work and effort into your weight loss.

You mentioned that you weren't at your goal weight yet. If you don't mind sharing, how much more do you have to go?

His website is ready4achange. I was very happy...

His website is ready4achange. I was very happy with him and his staff. Good luck x

Were you ever scared of the safety of the procedure in Mexico? I am scheduled for Jan. 24, 2014 for mine. Congrats on your progress, you look great!!!!
Woppeeee! You look great. Not that you weren't pretty pre surg., you just look fantastic post! Nancy IK.
You look great in your photos. Very inspiring indeed! Thanks so much for sharing. Please let us know how you are going now.
Dr Garcia