38 Y/o Mom of 4 :) 4' 10.5" and 150lbs * TT/BA/Lipo& BBL* - Mexico, MX

4 days until surgery so excited I can hardly...

4 days until surgery so excited I can hardly handle it !!! I have been a big girl all my life lost about 40 last year and told myself if I can keep it off for a year I would finally get my surgery :) I wanna thank all the women who have posted all their stories and helped me on my journey!! I'm very small and am a little nervous as to what size implants to get and how much of my tummy they will be able to flatten?? Fingers crossed that all goes well!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

My experience was amazing!! The facility was everything I thought and more. The staff at the office are on top of everything, the recovery boutique is the best decision I made. The care they give u is above and beyond ! My room there was very comfortable , the food was so yummy they will make u everything u want! I'm now 9 weeks post op and feeling normal still have a lot of swelling :( but feel great :)
How are you doing???
Hi! How did it go?! How ya feeling? Just wanted to stop by & show a bit of support since you've been super supportive throughout my whole process. I can't wait to hear from u! And especially can't wait to see pics!!! Sooooo excited!!! :D *wushing u nothing but the best*
I hope everything goes well today. Mine is scheduled on July 7th with Dr. Quiroz, I would love to have some feedback, I am very nervous. Good Luck!
Can you share more about your experience? I am scheduled to go to Dr quiroz for a Breast and Arm lift in one month and would love more details.
Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Congrats on that weight loss and I'll be thinking of you on Friday!