Body Reconstruction at Losing 112 Lbs from Weight Loss Surgery - Mexico

I met Dr Quiroz at the 2013 Obesity Help...

I met Dr Quiroz at the 2013 Obesity Help conference and had a consult and we decided a lower body lift, breast lift and some lipo sculpting with a fat transfer to my buttocks was the way to go. Dr Quiroz and his staff are truly amazing. They treat you like family while you are there and every time they see you after. My results are amazing I have the perfect beach body after losing 112lbs from weight loss surgery.

After my procedures I made the best choice ever to stay in the recovery boutique located in the same building. With round the clock nursing care and all meals included this was a no brainer. The ladies at the boutique take amazing care of you. Helping with your every need from being hungry at 3 AM no problem (they'll bring you a snack), to helping you in and out of bed and even helping you bathe when needed. At one point I had a bout of low blood pressure and since I was in the boutique no problem they called up Dr Q and I was treated right away and felt 1000 times better (no more dizziness on standing) Had I been at a hotel I would not have had this luxury.

Hands down choosing to have cosmetic surgery in Mexico with Dr Quiroz at CosMed and staying in the recovery boutique was the best decision ever. I live close enough that I even now go down every few weeks for laser hair removal.

Thank You Dr Quiroz and everyone at CosMed!

Photos

Here is a before and after

Working Out

I finally enjoy working out. Working on maintaining this new body.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Quiroz is the most caring surgeon I've met. I have never had a Dr get excited to see me and so excited about my results. He truly is the best.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement. How long was your total recovery, before you could do things normally, lift things, etc?

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.
I will be adding photos. Just waiting for the latest from Dr Q. After about 2 weeks I was moving about more normally. It was about 30 days I'd say before I was able to lift over 10lbs as with most surgeries.
Thanks for the extra information. I'll be having this surgery myself and it's nice to be able to read about the people that have gone before me! :-)
Reallllly want to see photos since I'm looking into the same procedure and surgeons in mexico!
There are some photos of my results.