DR.SALAMA JUNE 9 2014!!!!!!

I began to look for an surgeon about six months...

I began to look for an surgeon about six months ago and came across Dr.Campos . I’ve wanted a mommy makeover since I had my second child. The doctors in the states were way over my budget and I didn’t want to be selfish and spend that kind of money with two children to support. I just sent in my pictures to Dr.Campos, I’m planning on having a BBL, tummy tuck, lipo and breast lift w/ implants. A full makeover!!! So I have decided to share my story every step of the way. I’m 5’2 145lbs….. My stomach is my biggest problem …. Breast second! I just want a complete makeover to feel & look 21 again! lol

I'm trying to book a date with Dr.Campos, sent in an consultation request online. Has anyone booked an appt. with him and how long did it take to get a date, is he booked for months out normally? I’ve been looking into doctors for about 2yrs and I’m finally ready to get some work done. I would like to get in for August or September at the latest, due to school. If not I will only be available to get surgery this time NEXT YEAR!

So, if anyone has been or scheduled with Dr.Campos I’d like to know your experience and waiting time. I’m getting a tummy tuck, bbl, breast lift and liposuction- an entire mommy makeover!!

I would like an hr glass shape w nice booty! lol

Okay, so I have to hold off on the breast lift and...

Okay, so I have to hold off on the breast lift and implants. Will have to get that done my second round at Campos- too much to get done at once. Angie the patient coordinator was super nice, she recommended staying at Club Med. She was very heplful!!!!! Well BBL sisters let the count down begin, but to be honest, I'm soooo ready to get my tummy tuck! Which is my first area or concern , then breast :( but I'll have to keep the push-up bras handy alittle while longer. I have a lot of family support and so many of you here are great also- with positive support! Thanks and I'll keep you guys posted every step of the way..... I will try to stay cool and calm because I'm sooo ready to go and get this done!!! Ready for the new me for 2012 & 2013! LOL Getting my mo-jo back! The price quoted was $6257 for the TT,BBL, and lipo to back & waist.

WOW! I'm like to ready, this has really consumed...

WOW! I'm like to ready, this has really consumed my thoughts! I'm so ready!!!! Gotta chill out and prep for this trip ladies... Doing some research on how to increase healing time and swelling...... Come on Sept 28!!!

MOMMY MK OVER & FAT GRAFTING TO HIPS & BUTT!

Hello, I'm back and ready to cont. my search for a doctor and set a date! I didn't get the SX yet, due to my schedule and school. Now that I'm done with school and have some free time, I'm back to complete this journey I began 2 yrs ago... The search is on again, I'm still keeping Doctor Campos as an option. I'm waiting on new quotes from Dr.Salama ( Miami ) , Dr.Cortes ( Houston) and Dr.Campos ( Mexico ). I sent in my photos along with wish pics to give them an idea of what I'm hoping for as far as results go. I'll keep you guys posted!

Dr.Salama

Okay got the date for June 9,2014 with Dr.Salama... I posted a new review so hopefully it will post tomorrow. I'll start all my new pics and threads on that review because I'm no longer going with Dr.Campos due to schedule conflicts or Dr.Cortes. Mommy Mk over first and then BBL Total $16,500.00

COUNTDOWN!

Okay I've been so busy that I have not been able to update my profile! My SX date is June 9 2014 ~! I'm going to update daily!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Online and reviews online

Did everything go ok for u...now im thinking something went wrong im such a nervouse person sorry...please up date
Updates?
Dr Salama told me he doesnt do TT and BBL at the same time :s Please update!
Hey how did the surgery go?
We need an update from you missy ;-)
I'm here now, 3 days post op. I have so much to tell you guys and yes I will be updating pictures too. Keep me in your prayers...I'll give you guys a full update in a few hours. Going to get some more sleep. ..its 3 here now ...just woke up to take some pain meds....
Ok I hope you feel better. Get some rest ttyl
Its almost time!! I can't wait to see your results
Good luck!
Thanks 30'sDaNew20
It took me 5 weeks to get a quote!!! I kept calling the office and reminded Angie for the quote !!!
It took Angie 2 weeks to respond
Lady texas did you end up having the surgery?
For anyone who has gone to Tijuana how much are the flights costing and where did you buy your tickets? The cheapest I saw was 1200 which is a bit heavy. Please help
How much cc are u getting g into ur butt? And do u know how many cc the dr is taking from ur tummy?
hi there...just wondering if you had your makeover, how did it go.....and how you are. would love to know that everything went great. thanks!
I just got off the phone with Hannia, she gave me some dates in February and some in March, still undecided what day I will chose, I am so nervous and scared!
looks great but wheres the pic of face in first one...hmmmm
Good luck! And pls keep us posted
Oh wow I see you got your date even before me. lol Best of luck honey. I know you will be happy, when you get back. Dont forget to keep us posted. I'm actually going in april or may, I havnt decided yet. Im back up to 136. By that time I should be at 140, 145. I wanted to make sure I had enough fat for my desired results.
It took me a month to even get a response. As you can see from my profile, I'm not a fan of Angie at all, at all, AT ALLL.... But Campos results are just too good for me to allow her to stand in my way, so I'll maintain my composure. I'm scheduled for December 10th, after she gave my December 11th date away in between our emails. Ugggghhhhh!!! But yeah, I just got that date last week Wednesday.
Wat wAy did u contact them ?
Please be careful traveling out of the country for an elective surgery...all I wish for you to keep in mind is that they are NOT held to the same medical standards that the plastic surgeons in the states are. There are risk with any procedure but your is going to be slightly increased...best of luck.
im excited for you and i know you will be happier down the road once things settle after your surgery. i dont want to dampen your enthusiam but id like to add some realistic things to consider since you are traveling a long distance. i too, traveled to get my tummy tuck and had a large area to re shape. i was in good shape when i became pregnant--5'10 and 135 and had a metabolism that let me eat just about anything. i had diabetes in pregnancy and didnt know it. i ended up gaining 90 pounds in just 7 months. my baby was 3 wks premature and 10.5 pounds. my stomach never went back to its shape, even tho much of the rest of me did. so i could not wait to get the tuck and i researched, like you, the best doc for my needs and price. the concern i have for you and i didnt have for me [bc i didnt know any better] was that i thought id be able to travel home much sooner than i really was. i stayed in a hotel and i even hired a nurse to go with me and do my care for the days after. i needed her. i was pulled so tight, i wasnt able to breathe, i was serverely nauseous, i was in alot of pain. yes, i had all the medications but please consider your finances in case you need to stay longer, traveling back right away may not be possible or may be beyond miserable. you will have drainage tubes, they arent pretty or easy to work around clothes when traveling. you will nbeed assistance getting up from a laying down position, to a partial sitting position, to a sitting to a sliding your legs to the side of the bed, you will need help standing and steadying to the bathroom for awhile and help in getting your garmets unhooked at the crotch as you may be too drugged, neausous or in pain to do it yourself, you will want foods around you that are easy to get down during those first hand ful of days after. and youll want to make sure the help you take can help you get up and down and support your weight. make sure you know who to call if its a weekend and there is an issue with trouble breathing or pain. i left the hotel after my first check in with the doc about 4 days after the surgery. i was very slow moving, think sloth like. the nurse drove me home and every turn or acceleration or bump was pretty ruff. it is a surgery that is Worth it, it is. but the name makes it sound less serious than it actually is. another thing i want to add is wear your garmets. for as long if not longer than they tell you too. make them as tight as you can take it. i ditched mine as soon as i could wobble around without them and i ended up with scar tissue that is painful and prevented my nerve endings from growing together--so it is constant neurologia pain. the surgeon tried to go back in a second time to restructure it but it grew back even more, harder, and larger of an area. it has caused dents in my stomach that even though i have a 6 pack now from where he re stitched my muscles back together, i still cannot wear a bikini because of these dents below my belly button. again, i wish you the best and i am not trying to dampen your spirit. i wish someone would have advised me of these things before my surgery. and im putting them out there just so you have the choice to decide how you want to use this info. love n light.