Need That Hour Glass By the End of 2012! - Mexico

I began to look for an surgeon about six months...

I began to look for an surgeon about six months ago and came across Dr.Campos . I’ve wanted a mommy makeover since I had my second child. The doctors in the states were way over my budget and I didn’t want to be selfish and spend that kind of money with two children to support. I just sent in my pictures to Dr.Campos, I’m planning on having a BBL, tummy tuck, lipo and breast lift w/ implants. A full makeover!!! So I have decided to share my story every step of the way. I’m 5’2 145lbs….. My stomach is my biggest problem …. Breast second! I just want a complete makeover to feel & look 21 again! lol

I'm trying to book a date with Dr.Campos, sent in an consultation request online. Has anyone booked an appt. with him and how long did it take to get a date, is he booked for months out normally? I’ve been looking into doctors for about 2yrs and I’m finally ready to get some work done. I would like to get in for August or September at the latest, due to school. If not I will only be available to get surgery this time NEXT YEAR!

So, if anyone has been or scheduled with Dr.Campos I’d like to know your experience and waiting time. I’m getting a tummy tuck, bbl, breast lift and liposuction- an entire mommy makeover!!

I would like an hr glass shape w nice booty! lol

Okay, so I have to hold off on the breast lift and...

Okay, so I have to hold off on the breast lift and implants. Will have to get that done my second round at Campos- too much to get done at once. Angie the patient coordinator was super nice, she recommended staying at Club Med. She was very heplful!!!!! Well BBL sisters let the count down begin, but to be honest, I'm soooo ready to get my tummy tuck! Which is my first area or concern , then breast :( but I'll have to keep the push-up bras handy alittle while longer. I have a lot of family support and so many of you here are great also- with positive support! Thanks and I'll keep you guys posted every step of the way..... I will try to stay cool and calm because I'm sooo ready to go and get this done!!! Ready for the new me for 2012 & 2013! LOL Getting my mo-jo back! The price quoted was $6257 for the TT,BBL, and lipo to back & waist.

WOW! I'm like to ready, this has really consumed...

WOW! I'm like to ready, this has really consumed my thoughts! I'm so ready!!!! Gotta chill out and prep for this trip ladies... Doing some research on how to increase healing time and swelling...... Come on Sept 28!!!

MOMMY MK OVER & FAT GRAFTING TO HIPS & BUTT!

Hello, I'm back and ready to cont. my search for a doctor and set a date! I didn't get the SX yet, due to my schedule and school. Now that I'm done with school and have some free time, I'm back to complete this journey I began 2 yrs ago... The search is on again, I'm still keeping Doctor Campos as an option. I'm waiting on new quotes from Dr.Salama ( Miami ) , Dr.Cortes ( Houston) and Dr.Campos ( Mexico ). I sent in my photos along with wish pics to give them an idea of what I'm hoping for as far as results go. I'll keep you guys posted!

Dr.Salama

Okay got the date for June 9,2014 with Dr.Salama... I posted a new review so hopefully it will post tomorrow. I'll start all my new pics and threads on that review because I'm no longer going with Dr.Campos due to schedule conflicts or Dr.Cortes. Mommy Mk over first and then BBL Total $16,500.00
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Online and reviews online

Good luck!
Thanks 30'sDaNew20
It took me 5 weeks to get a quote!!! I kept calling the office and reminded Angie for the quote !!!
It took Angie 2 weeks to respond
Lady texas did you end up having the surgery?
For anyone who has gone to Tijuana how much are the flights costing and where did you buy your tickets? The cheapest I saw was 1200 which is a bit heavy. Please help
How much cc are u getting g into ur butt? And do u know how many cc the dr is taking from ur tummy?
hi there...just wondering if you had your makeover, how did it go.....and how you are. would love to know that everything went great. thanks!
I just got off the phone with Hannia, she gave me some dates in February and some in March, still undecided what day I will chose, I am so nervous and scared!
looks great but wheres the pic of face in first one...hmmmm
Good luck! And pls keep us posted
Oh wow I see you got your date even before me. lol Best of luck honey. I know you will be happy, when you get back. Dont forget to keep us posted. I'm actually going in april or may, I havnt decided yet. Im back up to 136. By that time I should be at 140, 145. I wanted to make sure I had enough fat for my desired results.
It took me a month to even get a response. As you can see from my profile, I'm not a fan of Angie at all, at all, AT ALLL.... But Campos results are just too good for me to allow her to stand in my way, so I'll maintain my composure. I'm scheduled for December 10th, after she gave my December 11th date away in between our emails. Ugggghhhhh!!! But yeah, I just got that date last week Wednesday.
Wat wAy did u contact them ?
Please be careful traveling out of the country for an elective surgery...all I wish for you to keep in mind is that they are NOT held to the same medical standards that the plastic surgeons in the states are. There are risk with any procedure but your is going to be slightly increased...best of luck.
im excited for you and i know you will be happier down the road once things settle after your surgery. i dont want to dampen your enthusiam but id like to add some realistic things to consider since you are traveling a long distance. i too, traveled to get my tummy tuck and had a large area to re shape. i was in good shape when i became pregnant--5'10 and 135 and had a metabolism that let me eat just about anything. i had diabetes in pregnancy and didnt know it. i ended up gaining 90 pounds in just 7 months. my baby was 3 wks premature and 10.5 pounds. my stomach never went back to its shape, even tho much of the rest of me did. so i could not wait to get the tuck and i researched, like you, the best doc for my needs and price. the concern i have for you and i didnt have for me [bc i didnt know any better] was that i thought id be able to travel home much sooner than i really was. i stayed in a hotel and i even hired a nurse to go with me and do my care for the days after. i needed her. i was pulled so tight, i wasnt able to breathe, i was serverely nauseous, i was in alot of pain. yes, i had all the medications but please consider your finances in case you need to stay longer, traveling back right away may not be possible or may be beyond miserable. you will have drainage tubes, they arent pretty or easy to work around clothes when traveling. you will nbeed assistance getting up from a laying down position, to a partial sitting position, to a sitting to a sliding your legs to the side of the bed, you will need help standing and steadying to the bathroom for awhile and help in getting your garmets unhooked at the crotch as you may be too drugged, neausous or in pain to do it yourself, you will want foods around you that are easy to get down during those first hand ful of days after. and youll want to make sure the help you take can help you get up and down and support your weight. make sure you know who to call if its a weekend and there is an issue with trouble breathing or pain. i left the hotel after my first check in with the doc about 4 days after the surgery. i was very slow moving, think sloth like. the nurse drove me home and every turn or acceleration or bump was pretty ruff. it is a surgery that is Worth it, it is. but the name makes it sound less serious than it actually is. another thing i want to add is wear your garmets. for as long if not longer than they tell you too. make them as tight as you can take it. i ditched mine as soon as i could wobble around without them and i ended up with scar tissue that is painful and prevented my nerve endings from growing together--so it is constant neurologia pain. the surgeon tried to go back in a second time to restructure it but it grew back even more, harder, and larger of an area. it has caused dents in my stomach that even though i have a 6 pack now from where he re stitched my muscles back together, i still cannot wear a bikini because of these dents below my belly button. again, i wish you the best and i am not trying to dampen your spirit. i wish someone would have advised me of these things before my surgery. and im putting them out there just so you have the choice to decide how you want to use this info. love n light.
sorry for the second comment..i wanted to ask if your doctor has explained to the t what he will be doing as part of your specific stomach reshaping? some docs are a bit vague about this. my stomach looked similar to yours. i had to kind of corner my doc to get the exact strategies that he was going to do, but it helped me to know what to expect. with mine, he did a large inciscion, fileted up to my stomach muscles, stitched them back tight, cut away alot of excess tissue and skin that was lax and hanging over my stomach, he then stretched the skin from above my belly button [kind of below my rib cage] all the way down to the skin above my public bone, stitching these two edges together, and cutting out a new belly button. the scar healed very nicely but is super long, it goes all the way around my waist back to my flanks. one side of my stomach healed great the other has the scar tissue, i think because i didnt wear the garmets as long as i should of and had a toddler to pick up and hold which i did alot sooner than i should have. scar tissue sucks. avoid it at all costs so make sure your family can help with the lifting of the kids if they are small. ask your doc if you get 'dog ears'if he will redo them in a follow up corrective surgery. dog ears are a little trinagular flap of skin that sometimes sticks out on the side where the scar ends near the flanks. they are impossible to know about until the healing is far enough along that you can unpeel the compression dressing and the scar is healed enough to see if a dog ear is there. dog ears will stick out on the sides when you sit down, kind of like little wings, it wont be noticable when you stand. but most surgeons will correct them with a simple same day outpatient procedure at no charge. but since he is there and you are elsewhere, maybe ask what will happen in that case so you arent incuring additional travel fees. i had to travel back to my surgeon two more times for follow ups on the procedure and to get my dog ears corrected. again, just wanting you to ask some insider questions so you know everything. also, make sure he or someone shows you or your reletive how to remove the drainage tubes. they will need to stay in longer than perhaps your stay there and can be tricky to get out. no doctor will remove them bc another doc put them in. you cant even go to a freaking hospital or urgent care to have them removed. i had to hire a nurse to do mine. hopefully there is a medical person in your extended family who can help with this part which is several weeks down the road after your procedure.
@julie1969, thanks for that post, goood information. I totally agree
Would love to see your results!!! Can't wait to 9/28 and after. Good luck and I'm striving for those wish pics for myself as well :-)

Hi everyone, ladytexas good luck
Can anyone give me the number Dr Campos phone number to make an appt.:-)

Idk how long the wait is. I have no choice because of school
omg is how long the wait is! till may!!!?
Hi ladies I've been in contact with Angie (patient cordinater) and I'm in thr process of scheduling for next may. If I were you I would schedule soon and make that deposit because prices are rising. You should directly email her because I don't think they answer to that form you fill out on there website
I WANNA KNOW TOO!!! im trying to book ASAP! let me know ladiess!!
I'm sorry I haven't been following the posts as I have been very busy. Didn't want to alarm you, just suggest that you do do your research. I was a pharmaceutial rep for 8 years so I do know alot of how the medical profession works, including research studies. Studies are done out of the country because there are very little controls and pharma buys the outcomes very often. What are the sanitation practices where you are going ? What is your recourse if something happens? Do you know patients that have been there? Are you going there because they are better or because it is cheaper? Just be honest with yourself. Ask yourself questions and get the answers. I have had enough procedures done myself to now know that even with the BEST doctor and environment things can go wrong, because some terrible things have happened to me with a great doctor. Believe me, I'm not here to cause malleoulusness. I am a professional woman with a million things to do and clients to see. I have gone to this site because it has helped me with a big problem I have had. Even in the best hospitals can have sanitation problems like mercer. I am just saying be very careful, and I wish you the very BEST !