Dr Cervantes is the Most Personable Doctor I Have Ever Met! - Mexico, MX

When researching for a Doctor, I started in the...

When researching for a Doctor, I started in the States. Was way out of my budget. I decided to go South of the border. Since I go to Mexico for all my Dental work. I asked my Dentist and he recommended a couple Doctors then I asked my Oral Surgeon and he recommended Dr Cervantes.
After meeting three different Doctors, I went with Dr Cervantes. His office is located next to the Los Angles Hospital on Zone Rio. He was the most personable Doctor I have ever met. Made me feel so comfortable not like I was just another job he was going to do, but more like a new friend I have just met. After leaving my consultation I knew I was going with him.
I then had to figure out the time and when I could take off work for a couple weeks.
I decided to have it last October. Went to the Hospital the morning of the surgery at 6am. Got set up in my private room, Dr Cervantes came in with his team and introduced me and told me what he was going to do. The surgery went perfect! I had upper and lower lids, injection in my lips and cheeks, and neck lifted. I stayed one night in the Hospital with drainage tubes. My face all wrapped up so I couldn't see the results. You know how much you want to see everything! The next day I went home feeling really good! Not sore more excited about everything to heal. I came back in 5 days to have the stitches in my eyes removed. Then 2 weeks for behind my ears. I went back to work in a week I felt so good.
I am so happy with the results. I have stayed in touch with Dr Cervantes. Thank You!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon