**Extended Tummy Tuck, and LIPO MEXICO Style!***

I love the way I look with my clothes on although...

I love the way I look with my clothes on although I am a size 16. I have been wearing a girdle every since the 10th grade.I now have 3 kids and a bigger gut to join the one I already had.I have been thinking about some type of Lipo,TT for a few years now. I never thought my body transformation was even an option. Maybe I thought cosmetic surgery was something only rich people done? I saw a special on CNN on Bumrungrad international hospital in Bangkok on PS,Great Results for 80% less than in the USA. So my research started at that point. Don't get me wrong my goal is not cheap PS. I am In the medical Field so I'm not ignorant to the journey or path I have decided to experience. I understand some may read this journey and say but their are so many docs in the USA that can do such great work why go outside of the USA? Some of the international Doctors are mentioned or bloged about 10(them)to 1(usa) and it is the same Doctors who are doing such great consistent work. I am 212 LB 5'8.I am determined not to let negative comments or negative people stress me out. The only thing that I want to stress over, Is what comes along with This PS journey like my reshearch thru the healing process.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon