**Extended Tummy Tuck, and LIPO MEXICO Style!***

I love the way I look with my clothes on although...

I love the way I look with my clothes on although I am a size 16. I have been wearing a girdle every since the 10th grade.I now have 3 kids and a bigger gut to join the one I already had.I have been thinking about some type of Lipo,TT for a few years now. I never thought my body transformation was even an option. Maybe I thought cosmetic surgery was something only rich people done? I saw a special on CNN on Bumrungrad international hospital in Bangkok on PS,Great Results for 80% less than in the USA. So my research started at that point. Don't get me wrong my goal is not cheap PS. I am In the medical Field so I'm not ignorant to the journey or path I have decided to experience. I understand some may read this journey and say but their are so many docs in the USA that can do such great work why go outside of the USA? Some of the international Doctors are mentioned or bloged about 10(them)to 1(usa) and it is the same Doctors who are doing such great consistent work. I am 212 LB 5'8.I am determined not to let negative comments or negative people stress me out. The only thing that I want to stress over, Is what comes along with This PS journey like my reshearch thru the healing process.

Campos

You my friend.. Have the best results I've seen for us thicker chicks! Girl! You look amazinggggggggg!
you look awesome!!! I want a booty like that!!!!
your results are great
wow your scar is so thin(is it the way you heal?) i cant get over it for a women of color your scars looks good one of the best as a women of color myself i worry.what did the 7690 include,also do you know how many ccs u had injected and share the name of the doc
You look GREAT!!!
Saying a prayer for you and your surgeon.
Hi - we are approx the same size. I'm 5'10". You'll be fine. Do your research, and definitely have some follow up care once you're back in the US. One thing with the US price is that you get the follow up included in your price. So you may end up paying more once you put the two together. Good luck in your journey.
Hi there! I think your size especially at 5'9" is just fine. Probably thick and sweet in all the right places. I think a tummy tuck would be best if you have a big tummy. I got liposuction on my abdomen and while I am pretty happy with the results, I know I can't wait to have a tummy tuck. If you have recovery help and help with your children, then you should definitely go for a tummy tuck. I mean the proof is in the pudding, with a 93% happy rate on realself with tummy tuck and only 67% happy with liposuction. I am happy with my lipo but I still have loose skin and I would much rather have a flat tummy. I am going to get a tummy tuck when I don't have to worry as much about my kids needing me, that is the only reason I didn't get one.
Foreign doctors are good especially in Germany. In Mexico, there are some good ones. I have a recommendation for a Mexican plastic surgeon with before and after pics on his website but I don't think I can mention doctor names. Please message me if you would like his info.

Good luck!
I am grateful for such a warm welcome.I will put home care on my list, it crossed my mind but left it.

Welcome to RealSelf!

Keep doing your research and stick with positive people.  Many people go out of the country for procedures all the time so with planning and research I am sure you will find a doctor for you.

Also make sure that you have a plan for once you get back home.  You will need to have access to a doctor in your home town that can follow up with you during your recovery.  One never knows what type of care they may end up needing after these procedures.  And as I advise anyone going out of the country for surgery ..make sure you don't go alone.  Always have someone with you the entire time.

The ladies on RealSelf will support you and help you though.  Chin up and keep doing your homework.

Keep posting and let us know how your search is going.

I think you will be fine as long as you do your research. I just all about you, how you feel with the doctor you picked. It should not matter what other people think! I wish you luck on your journey! I decided I was getting mine done in January and finally got it done November 4th! U am happy with my results! I had a extended tummy tuck with muscle repair no lipo.
Thank You . I look forward to reading your story