BBL, Lipo, Breast Implants and Rhinoplasty with Dr. Pantoja - Mexico

So after long contemplation between Dr. Campos and...

So after long contemplation between Dr. Campos and Dr. Pantoja I decided to go with Dr. Pantoja because he is within my budget and his bedside manners is awesome! After care is super important to me. I have heard that Dr. Campos is all about the money and his bedside manners is awful and he is super busy no time etc.

So now I am having surgery with Dr. Pantoja on February 7th 2013 at &;30am in the morning. I am having Liposuction in lower and upper Abdomen, back, BBL, breast implants and Rhinoplasty. This will be a big surgery. I plan to stay at the Grace Recovery Guest house for 10 days. I have already purchased my plane ticket. I will be taking my cousin along for support. I will be arriving very early on February 6th 2013 in the morning and Lana at the Grace Recovery Guest House will be picking me up for the San Diego Airport.

I have one question has anyone had Rhinoplasty surgery done with Dr. Pantoja? I have seen a lot of his BBL and Lipo patients but I have not seen anyone that had Rhinoplasty done by him. If anyone has done Rhinoplasty I would really like to know if you are happy with the procedure.

Also I don’t know if anyone is going to him around the same time that I am going please email me maybe we can meet up. If anyone has been to him recently I would like to hear about your experience etc. Thanks for reading my post!

So its two days before my surgery date, and I am...

So its two days before my surgery date, and I am super excited!!! I cant wait! My flight leaves on February 6th at 8:25am and arrive into San Diego airport at 11:25am. I had plans to stay at the Grace Recovery House but I decided to stay at the Best Western Hotel with my cousin. These past couple of days I have been packing and making sure that I have everything I need.. Ipods, Computer, appropriate clothing etc..

Update

Love love my results! Everything sent well. I absolutely love Dr.Pantoja. I am going back for more and I hoping to get my nose done at the same time if he will allow. No problems at all no complication... This will forever be my doctor. Overall great experience. Very nice people Nadia and the whole crew.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon