BBL, Lipo, Breast Implants and Rhinoplasty with Dr. Pantoja - Mexico

So after long contemplation between Dr. Campos and...

So after long contemplation between Dr. Campos and Dr. Pantoja I decided to go with Dr. Pantoja because he is within my budget and his bedside manners is awesome! After care is super important to me. I have heard that Dr. Campos is all about the money and his bedside manners is awful and he is super busy no time etc.

So now I am having surgery with Dr. Pantoja on February 7th 2013 at &;30am in the morning. I am having Liposuction in lower and upper Abdomen, back, BBL, breast implants and Rhinoplasty. This will be a big surgery. I plan to stay at the Grace Recovery Guest house for 10 days. I have already purchased my plane ticket. I will be taking my cousin along for support. I will be arriving very early on February 6th 2013 in the morning and Lana at the Grace Recovery Guest House will be picking me up for the San Diego Airport.

I have one question has anyone had Rhinoplasty surgery done with Dr. Pantoja? I have seen a lot of his BBL and Lipo patients but I have not seen anyone that had Rhinoplasty done by him. If anyone has done Rhinoplasty I would really like to know if you are happy with the procedure.

Also I don’t know if anyone is going to him around the same time that I am going please email me maybe we can meet up. If anyone has been to him recently I would like to hear about your experience etc. Thanks for reading my post!

So its two days before my surgery date, and I am...

So its two days before my surgery date, and I am super excited!!! I cant wait! My flight leaves on February 6th at 8:25am and arrive into San Diego airport at 11:25am. I had plans to stay at the Grace Recovery House but I decided to stay at the Best Western Hotel with my cousin. These past couple of days I have been packing and making sure that I have everything I need.. Ipods, Computer, appropriate clothing etc..

Update

Love love my results! Everything sent well. I absolutely love Dr.Pantoja. I am going back for more and I hoping to get my nose done at the same time if he will allow. No problems at all no complication... This will forever be my doctor. Overall great experience. Very nice people Nadia and the whole crew.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Online

Any pics
Any pics?
Please post pics Hun!! Did you decide on the rhinoplasty date yet? I am considering having a revision rhinoplasty in the beginning of the year (Jan) Thanks in advance ❤️
Congrats. Looking forward to your pics.
any pics?
I'm happy for you, do you have any post-op pics that you can share?
Hey girl hope you are recovering well. How did it go? How are you doing? Hope to hear from you soon. Tak care and keep healthy!!! :)
Hello Missblamka all went well ! very happy with the results.. I am going back for more. He did an awesome job! I love this man he changed my life lol ! I want an even large booty so I've been eating to gain wait brace he took every ounce of fat from my body will post pictures soon
Correction : Weight
I hope all is WELL!!!
All went well! Love my body. This man is the best!!! Will post pictures soon
Hope your recovering nicely. How are you feeling so far?
Recover was painful but the results was Amazing ... I want more!
How did it go?
Love love my results all went well! Love it love it . Love this man
Congrats hun!!!!hope the healing process is going good for you, cant wait to see your pics, I'll be going at the end of this month.
Love it! All went well! Will post picture soon.. I want more. I want even a bigger booty
Hope you are feeling well! :-))
All went well! Sorry for the late post. Very satisfied
hey hun did you have rhinoplasty with pantoja..
Dr. Pantoja did not do the rhinoplasty because it was two much surgery all at once so I go back in February for rhino and touch lipo bbl see if he can find anymore fat to put in my booty. I want my booty even bigger lol
hello How did it go?hope it all went well .im scheduled feb 21 with dr p .. Im exexcited just hate that I have to stay 2 nights but I gues its f or my own god
He is amazing! You will be find! I plan on going back in February. I want a little more booty and I will be getting my nose done
Good luck and God bless you on your journey. Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated.
All sent well love the results!