1 Week Post Op with Dr Pantoja - Mexico, MX

I had round 2 with Dr Pantoja on Monday, March 25,...

I had round 2 with Dr Pantoja on Monday, March 25, 2013 (round 1 with Dr Fuentes April 2011). Dr Pantoja is honest and caring. I wanted an AZZ! I showed Dr P pics of what I wanted and asked for around 900-1000ccs. Unfortunately he told me I could not get that and the most he would be able to inject is 500cc (i'm 5'6 180 lbs, all thighs NO stomach or ass). I started to cry like a little girl and reconsidered even having the surgery. After all what the hell would 500ccs look like after 3 months?? NOTHING, that's what. But I figured I'd go through with it anyway since girls rave about his lipo skills and if erythang else got smaller my ass would look bigger. So after I woke up Dr P tells me he got 900ccs :) :) I am still completely bruised and swollen so I can't tell if I'm happy with my results yet. I am happy he was honest and responsive to all my concerns. Things I think you should know: DO NOT stay at the Best Western in San Diego THEY SUCK. I suggest staying in TJ. Crossinsg back over the border took 3 HOURS when I returned the day after sx. DO get massages with Maripass (*spelling). Fluid is gross but helps the healing process. Extreme lower back pain is normal and will go away. Give yourself at least 2 weeks before returning to work

Thanks! I will not be posting any pics (tattos WAY...

Thanks! I will not be posting any pics (tattos WAY too recognizable). Feel free to ask me any questions though. Sorry guys
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

MakeMeHeal

Are you Happy now??
I hope that you are doing well. You said above that your butt looks great - but that you know that it will not stay that way. Do you mind me asking what you meant? Are you talking about the absorption or something else? Thanks in advance.
Did you get FG W/ Fuentes? Did you hve any Svar tissue from round 1 in your abdomen?
Yes, round 1 w/ Fuentes. No scar tissue THANK GOD. Right now (week 3 post op this coming Monday) I have a little pouch of liquid that is visible on my lower abdomen. I have been getting lympathic massages (# 7 on Monday) hopefully it will go away. My ass looks GREAT, but being that this isn't my first rodeo I know it won't stay like this :(
My mother stay w/ me
so who stayed with you in San Diego, were you alone? Happy healing!!
Yes, thats what he said Mbones but I knew there was enough. I'm 180lbs for Christ's sake. But Dr P said scale weight doesn't matter, it's where the fat is located and that most of my 180lbs was solid fat under the muscle
Hmmmm... i'm 126 but flabby... i'm hoping he can do 800cc but IDK anymore. Did you feel like it was easy to communicate with him even with the translation?
Im a Dr P patient and Nadia was there to translate every second. .
Why did he say he could only do 500cc? Not enough fat?
congrats ... dr p lipo is on point can't wait to see your results
Congrats! Can you post pics of your post op.