4 DAYS and Counting - Mexico

Hello to all, I'm scheduled to get a...

Hello to all,

I'm scheduled to get a brazilian butt lift in Cancun on Monday,October 3rd. I'm divorced and turned 43 last week. My daughter graduated from college and my son from high school. So, I'm treating myself.

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm boxy and the older I get my butt seems to be disappearing. My clothes fit horribly. The doctor is liposuctioning my flanks, back, upper abdomen and inner/outer thighs. Then insert the fat into my buttocks.

My ultimate goal is to have an "hourglass" shape (small waist, nice hips and a full butt-----preferrably upside down "heartshaped".)

I will post before and after pics when I return. I've been reading so many blogs...however, I really need advice on the following:

1. Whats the best compression garment (stages 1 & 2) for lipo and butt fat transfer?

2. Should I take some type of pre & post vitamins? (saw some on makemeheal)

3. Any additional tips are very appreciated.

4. Any suggestions for limited sitting excursions in Cancun?

I will return from Cancun on Oct 11th and return to work on Oct 17th.

Thank you!!!

Good morning, I am 2 days post op and all...

Good morning,

I am 2 days post op and all seems to be going well. I was extremely uncomfortable the first night and day. However today is better...not as painful - but still uncomfortable.

The doc says he removed 6 liters of fat from my waist, back, abdomen and thighs (sculpting me). He inserted 900cc's of fat into my buttocks.

I can't wait til the swelling goes down to see the final results. I do see a major differ now...very small waist and big booty.

Hopefully I will post results in a week or two - when I can get out of this garment.

Take care!

I haven't had my after care follow-up yet. It will be Saturday.

How is everything coming along??
Hi misladi, Congrats to you. DO you mind telling what doc you Right now I'm thinking about going with Dr Campos. Thanks
Any pics misladi? Congrats on the new booty!!
congrats misladi, lookn forwad to your post pics.
Congrats glad to know everything went well.

hey im 20 and would like to get a bbl in november can u tell me your doctors name i want to get it done before my 21st bday which is mid december thank u and i hope u feel better

Congrats and I'm glad your safe. Cant wait to see either!
Glad to hear your procedure went well. You picked the perfect place to recover. Enjoy yourself and be safe getting back home.
good luck
900cc in each side ?
Yep....900 each side! If you look at my pics, I didn't have anything to start with. Plus, I am expecting some fat to be reabsorded...but if not...I plan to be Bootylicious either way...lol
congrat... Bootylicious :)
Good morning. Well, this is the morning of "my new booty". Am I nervous...YES!!! I've printed pictures of ladies with similiar shapes to me who have had the brazilian butt lift with great results to use
as a guide. I'm still unsure of how many cc's to ask for. My sister says 1000 per cheek since I don't have a butt now and if some of fat reabsorbs.... I just do't know. I will talk with surgical team this morning to help make final decision for my body and size.

I will say it is absolutely gorgeous here. I walked on the beach at sunset AND last nite baby turtles hatched on the beach...but they were going AWAY from the water. So people were putting them in buckets and taking them back to the water.

I meant to wakeup around 3 or 4 this morning to witness the large mommy turtles lay rhe eggs on the beach...missed it, was too sleepy.

Thanks for everyone who has prayed and wished me luck...I still need them. Will be writing again after procedure!!!
Good luck! I am sending a prayer up for u right now!
Okay ladies....I leave in 5 hours...I'm soooo excited AND nervous....can't sleep...will keep everyone posted. thank you for all your support! ttyl
Good luck to u tomorrow.
Thank you!
Hope all is well. Let us know how you're doing :)
I will post hopefully later this week....thanks
@misladi.. Good luck.. Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted. I've been told to lose at least 20-30 lbs. first. I guess that's my plan :). I'm going to try:) but anyway good luck!!!!
Thank you...I will definitely keep everyone posted...I leave in 5 hours and can't sleep...lol
I think you should take some iron pills beforehand. Try not to sit for as long as possible for the max results.
I am definitely trying not to sit....I wanna keep as much as possible. I think I am gonna ask for a minimum of 750cc in each check...maybe 1,000. I don't want a super fat booty...but I have nothing right now...will keep everyone posted!!!
Also check www.designveronique.com. They have the B-EST compression garments. I agree with Eva that you should take at least two weeks off because remember your insides heal before your outsides do. Even though you think you are healed most times you are not. You will also get tired very easy. Simple outings like to the store will have you very tired. Good Luck. I am 5 weeks away and excited to hear all of your stories. I am looking forward to sharing mine.
I am both nervous and excited... will keep everyone posted as soon I can...
Fajas salome garment is great for a stage 2 garment. They run small though