4 DAYS and Counting - Mexico

Hello to all, I'm scheduled to get a...

Hello to all,

I'm scheduled to get a brazilian butt lift in Cancun on Monday,October 3rd. I'm divorced and turned 43 last week. My daughter graduated from college and my son from high school. So, I'm treating myself.

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm boxy and the older I get my butt seems to be disappearing. My clothes fit horribly. The doctor is liposuctioning my flanks, back, upper abdomen and inner/outer thighs. Then insert the fat into my buttocks.

My ultimate goal is to have an "hourglass" shape (small waist, nice hips and a full butt-----preferrably upside down "heartshaped".)

I will post before and after pics when I return. I've been reading so many blogs...however, I really need advice on the following:

1. Whats the best compression garment (stages 1 & 2) for lipo and butt fat transfer?

2. Should I take some type of pre & post vitamins? (saw some on makemeheal)

3. Any additional tips are very appreciated.

4. Any suggestions for limited sitting excursions in Cancun?

I will return from Cancun on Oct 11th and return to work on Oct 17th.

Thank you!!!

Good morning, I am 2 days post op and all...

Good morning,

I am 2 days post op and all seems to be going well. I was extremely uncomfortable the first night and day. However today is better...not as painful - but still uncomfortable.

The doc says he removed 6 liters of fat from my waist, back, abdomen and thighs (sculpting me). He inserted 900cc's of fat into my buttocks.

I can't wait til the swelling goes down to see the final results. I do see a major differ now...very small waist and big booty.

Hopefully I will post results in a week or two - when I can get out of this garment.

Take care!

I haven't had my after care follow-up yet. It will be Saturday.