39 Years Old, Lost 180 Lbs Multiple Procedures - Mexico

I had gastric bypass surgery, November 2010 and...

I had gastric bypass surgery, November 2010 and lost 180 lbs. I decided to have a lower body lift, breast augmentation, thigh lift and fat transfer to the butt. I met Dr. Quiroz last year at the Obesity Help Conference and then went to visit the clinic in February 2014. I was hesitant about going to Mexico but after meeting with the doctor 2 times before and visiting the clinic all concerns I had were gone. I would highly recommend Cosmed and the Recovery Boutique, I received great care while there. I had my surgery, which went really well and then spent 8 days at the Recovery Boutique. I couldn't imagine going home and taking care of myself after that type of surgery. The staff was wonderful, they made me feel at home and I felt like they really cared. I'm only 2 weeks out, but so far have been very impressed with my after care. I will be back in the future to get the skin under my neck tightened. If you would have asked me last year if I would have gone to Mexico, I would have said no way. After doing a lot of research and meeting with multiple doctors, I knew Dr. Qurioz was the right choice for me. I have no regrets.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Quiroz has been great, I met with him 2 times prior to my surgery and he answered all my questions and made me confident in my choice to go with him. He has a great bed side manner and would stop by and check on me every day while in the Recovery Center. Since I've been home, he has returned my calls promptly. Everything has been great and I look forward to feeling comfortable in my own skin again.