Tummy Tuck with Lipo, Breast Augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lift with Inner Thigh Lipo. - Mexicali, Mexico

I had my surgery done at Mexicali, Mexico by Dr....

I had my surgery done at Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Gaspar Blanco. So far I think he did a good job with everything although I am still waiting to see my results on my brazilian butt lift since my butt looks flatter than before. Although, I was told to wait at least 4 weeks to see my actual results.

I am 5'1, 145lbs (yikes!). I am bruised everywhere on my liposuction areas but slowly healing. My breast augmentation looks good. I wanted a full natural look and I'm happy with how they turned out. I am only 4 days post op but I will post my before and after pictures in the next few days.

Dr. Gaspar Blanco

Dr. Gaspar Blanco was great but you must ask him questions about your after care process, and whatever questions you have because he wont say much unless you ask. Wait times were on the nurses. Sometimes it takes them 15 to 30 minutes to respond to your needs. But I was alone, so therefore it's best to have someone with you.

How are you feeling? Get some much needed rest! :0)
Can you tell us about the bbl pics and how many cc's did you get? Thanks
hi a have an appointment for surgery on the 17th with dr. luque can somebody tell me if he is good dr does he does a good job?
I booked with Dr.Gaspae for the 28th of this month.can u pleasetell me a little more about him.nd are u happy with ur results? Can u put new pictures
Please let me know how it goes. I'm currently inquiring.
How did it go with your appointment with Gaspar? I have an appointment with him this Friday and with Dr. Cosme as well. I also have an appointment with Dr Lamadrid which I've heard he's good but he was booked till the 6th of May
La Madrid charges for his consultation also he didn't bother to show his work. He also doesn't have a website. My aunt is a nurse in Mexicali and she was told that he's not good. Dr Luque is the best in town. On the pricier side but is really good.
Can we see a update on ur scar
was facility kept up? how long did u have to stay for?
how many ccs did you get on you butt and are you happy with the results
Thank you for sharing looks real good :)
How does the finance work?
Hi Marylu!

My appointments are next week I will let you know! Have you a scheduled appointment with Dr. Gutierrez?? How did it go? What did you think?
Hello, would u post up to date photos please? i would like to c how well your scar is healing
hello azerika i live in mexicali mx, and i am ready for my mommmy makeover but not sure about the dr i have an appointment with dr gutierrez, let me know your experience with those doctors and cost please!!!! thank you and good luck!!!
Hi Marylu!

Wow Leni you got great results, congrats!!! I'm so excited, I will be meeting Dr. Gaspar, Dr. Manjarrez, and Dr. Luque next month to help make my decision on which one to go with. Can you post an updated picture to see how your scar is healing??? I cant wait!
Leno thanks for the info i'm gonna give them a call!!! I'm coming from Colorado so i'm a lil nerves about going out of state to get it done
Leni, I am located in Bakersfield Ca. that's like 6 hrs away from san deigo.Yes I got a very good price. I am still researching. I was told of another location in Orange Co. and that the doc in OCU is awesome so i am waiting for there reply as well. I want to make sure I choose the right doctor and of course price would be nice also.I am going to do my own blog page soon i've been asked to start one,lol. thanks so much keep in touch..Selina
Hi Jeniece,

What do you plan on getting done? I know how you feel. Make sure u do a good research so that you can be confident in your doctor to do a good job.
Hi Leni143,
I am so happy I found ur profile ,Im also going to mexicali to do my breast ,tummy tuck lipo and bblf, i spoke with carol and my Dr.will be Juan Burqet ,but i have been hearing doctor Gaspar is a very good Dr, what can u tell me about him?
By the way wow you look good:) hope i look like that after
appreciate the post. I am considering getting some work done, but I'm still afraid.
Leni, I want to Thank you so much I just got an email back from Carlo and I am so excited with price quote and procedure involved. BA/LIFT/TUMMY/LIPO all for 6,850.Now i just have to set a date to get down south and have physical consult and go from there on.Doc Blanco is offering butt also however i think i am a scary cat at that..lol I will keep in touch cause i know i will have many questions for you. as a matter of fact have a few now lol..
? is this done inside mx or ca? And why silicon instead of saline? i look forward in hearing from you. Thanks so much
Memes67,

Great! That's a really good quote. Very happy for you. I chose silicone because I wanted the natural feel to the breast. I had my surgery in Mexicali, Mexico. Where are you located?
were there any special pillows that you used? and how long did you stayed in Mexico before you flew back home?