Tummy Tuck with Lipo, Breast Augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lift with Inner Thigh Lipo. - Mexicali, Mexico

I had my surgery done at Mexicali, Mexico by Dr....

I had my surgery done at Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Gaspar Blanco. So far I think he did a good job with everything although I am still waiting to see my results on my brazilian butt lift since my butt looks flatter than before. Although, I was told to wait at least 4 weeks to see my actual results.

I am 5'1, 145lbs (yikes!). I am bruised everywhere on my liposuction areas but slowly healing. My breast augmentation looks good. I wanted a full natural look and I'm happy with how they turned out. I am only 4 days post op but I will post my before and after pictures in the next few days.

How are you feeling? Get some much needed rest! :0)
Can you tell us about the bbl pics and how many cc's did you get? Thanks
hi a have an appointment for surgery on the 17th with dr. luque can somebody tell me if he is good dr does he does a good job?
Dr. Gaspar Blanco

Dr. Gaspar Blanco was great but you must ask him questions about your after care process, and whatever questions you have because he wont say much unless you ask. Wait times were on the nurses. Sometimes it takes them 15 to 30 minutes to respond to your needs. But I was alone, so therefore it's best to have someone with you.