My Consult is on 7/21/13 with Dr. Markmann - Ellicott City, MD

7/13: I spoke with Dr. Markmann's BSN, Tricia,...

7/13: I spoke with Dr. Markmann's BSN, Tricia, today and she explained the surgery and answered every single question I asked. She sent me multiple quotes since I am unsure exactly what areas of liposuction I will need done. According to the quotes I will be charged somewhere between 18-22k for my bbl. I requested two additional quotes, one to include inner thighs and the other to include abdominal etching. I will post before photos just before my consult. Very excited to meet Dr. Markmann. I have done extensive research and though I have not seen any after photos from his site of the body I intend, all of his work is phenomenal. This is why I will most likely be choosing this Dr. amongst all the others.

Consult with Dr. Markmann right around the corner!!!!!!

So excited that my consult is this week and if all goes perfect, I will have my surgery within three weeks.... Can't believe it;))) So here are some of my pre-op photos. Looking for lots of projection and roundness and a very, very, VERY tiny waist w some chiseled abs with feminine very curvy super hips. I'm 5'6'' 165 lbs. I have a lot of fat, my bone structure is small but it's hard to tell at this point. I

BBL next month if all goes perfect w Dr. Markmann

Adding some Wish Pictures for my BBL

Bbl w abdominal etching****It's official ***I'm paid in full w Dr. Markmann and surgery in 3 weeks

Hi Ladies, Today was my consultation with Dr Markmann. I drove in yesterday frm CT which took me 9 hrs due to a 2hr+ traffic holdup from an accident. I booked a room in The Residence Inn, which is only 4 miles from his office. Had a great sleep and had my consult at 1:40. His office is very nice and he has 2 books full of only Liposuction w Bbl before and after pic's. we talked about the surgery and what the possible outcome will be. I asked so many questions. I will list those questions I thought to ask in my next posting. Dr. M places two drains which u will go home with after surgery. He gives instruction to drain n document the drainage on a sheet the office provides. He does not advise massage in the recovery process, due to the fact you can cause fluid problems doing so. Dr M also asks you DO NOT use rolls or a Boppy pillow, it can cause harmful pressure on areas. He promotes healthy eating w lots of protein and drinking enough water so you are urinating every 2 hrs. He says you can not measure by how many glasses you drink, if your not peeing every two hrs then your not drinking enough. He said the best treatment for scars is a liquid called Biocoreum that you just brush on (20 gram bottle is $65. In his office) So after speaking in length w him about several areas of possible liposuction we decided liposuction waist, abdomen, flanks, back dorsal roll, inner thighs, upper arms, abdominal etching. Everrrrry damn thang Lol!! Well Im hoping to get A LOT of good fat w all that!!! I spoke with a great concern about the shape and size I want to achieve. His before and after pictures are great to see his patients transformation but not like knowing what your own body will look like. I didn't get a specific answer as to how many cc's I will be getting in my hips or butt. I didn't get an definite answer as to how much projection I will attain. Dr M said he would use as much fat as he could. Basically if you want a big heart booty, you just have to trust that be will try his best to use all your fat. No definite numbers or promises as to the cc's. I'm praying I have tons of healthy fat to use and my skin can handle it. I trust Dr Markmann's expertise and his work speaks for itself. I'm two feet in now;))

Pre- Op and Post-Op Supplies #1teammarkmann

Hello to all my BBL sisters

"Six Pack" Questions about Abdominal Etching

I'm going to email these questions to Dr. Markmann, I want to make sure the abdominal etching is the right choice for me. I intend on a subtle outline not too pronounced. I'd like to stay very feminine but sculpted with toned ab outline.

Questions:
Re: Abdominal Etching

1. Would my natural abs show after the abdominal liposuction before the abdominal etching is performed?

2. Because the abdominal etching is made from an outline of fat and not my muscle, is it possible that that fat will burn or will it always cover my natural abs?

3. If my natural abs develop, what happens to the etched abs? Do they appear more pronounced?

4. Will the etched abs appear lean looking? Is it possible for you to sculpt them to be very subtle and feminine looking rather than very pronounced?

20 Days Out Since Surgery... Getting my photos ready!!!

Today I am finally feeling the energy to get together of my progression from Day 1 and so on... Thank you for bring so kind and patient. I really do want to share my experience, it's just been so exhausting with my travel home and getting back on track when I arrived home.

Dr. Markmann's work **** Picture**** more to come

BBL at 5 wks Dr. Markmann

BBL sisters Should I put up my before and after or just after?

The before pictures look so yuck to me now. Big difference looking at your transformed body and the "old" you, Wow!
Dr. Daniel P. Markmann

Hey there! Checking up on you and seeing how everything turned out for you? Are you happy with your result?
OK, so my nerves are getting the best of me even though I have another month to go. Just wanted to check in and see how your recovery is going. What happened with the seroma/hematoma?
I think I got a seroma but it's been there since the day after surgery so I'm confused. It just got harder and more painful since sitting. I went to the ER for a CT scan and they won't aspirate it so I called Dr Markmann and he told me he would see if it's blood (hematoma) or fluid (seroma)..... Uggh I just ce back from MD now I have to go back and see if this drains out. I pray it's not dead fat (fat necrosis) It's on the right cheek under the scar area. I will post more when I know what it is. Everything else is ok, still back swelling and abdomen but I'm wearing foam and compression still for that.
Wow...I hope that resolves for you soon. Thanks again for sharing your experience. I scheduled for November 8th :-)
That's my Birthday!!!!!! ;)
Hi girly! just checking up on you. How are you feeling?!
Almost at the two-month mark! Congrats! How's it going?!?
Awhile Thanks, I'm happy but one side seems to be losing a little more fat transfer than the other. Not sure if that will fill in or what?! That worries me a bit.
It's probably just the swelling going down faster on that side. It should even out. I remember him saying that's why he prefers taking "after" pics at least a few months out - because a lot of the swelling has calmed down by then.
*gush* thank u for posting. pure perfectioon!
I would just post one of the old school pics. That's where you were...not where you are :-) These posts are motivating so thank you...the only thing stopping me is telling work I need 4 weeks off. Geez... :-/
Started this week but it hurts my lipo area on my legs alot. Just saw Dr. Markmann yesterday (5wks p/o) and he said I can get massages but not in the fat transfer areas. So I'm hoping that will help w my tightness in my legs and back
Go girl!!! Have you started sitting yet?
My pictures are ready but I'm have an issue w getting them from my Sisters cell emailed to me. Can't open them so we are going to put them on a flash drive and try it that way. Have them up soon Sorrry:(
pictures pictures pictures PLEASE!! :)
Hey how is everything going? Does Dr M give you like 3 different garments to wear, getting progressively smaller as you shrink? Also, did he put lipo foam (or I've heard a lot about faja?) on inside the garment to help?
Yes as an as you have surgery you come out in a zippered garment that you are only to wear a day or two because of the zippers ruining your skin. Then you put on your next garment without zippers that is pretty identical . The office gave me two of those but I wish they gave me one a size down because it was too large withn two weeks. I ordered a long bodysuit stage 2 garment from the same Co marenagroup.com it's relieving the leg swelling alot better. Check out their website, the material is very comfortable. I also went to the medical supply store and bought compression pantyhose crotchless and thigh- high in black. Much better to wear out of the house than the white footless ones the hospital puts you in.
That's supposed to say " after you have surgery "
Dr. Markmann uses foam on the liposuction areas ( on me- back and abs, stomach) for 4 wks
His price is super high how'd he do ?
Excellent, I measure 31x30x45
I went to him for a quote almost 3 years ago and for three surgeries he was charging $20,000. But now he'd probably charge over 35 grand just for my main two surgeries ! Gosh that's a car and a house payment lol
He might have gone up 5G, I'm just hoping it lasts years!!
post op pictures?
Hey Girls, I'm ok just had edema in legs and hands (still do) but its going down slowly. Working on my progression photos;))