BAT WINGS ARE GONE! Easiest Surgery Ever! - Metairie, LA

My surgery was September 12, 2012. The surgery was...

My surgery was September 12, 2012. The surgery was a breeze, recovery is long but painless. I do love that the bat wings are GONE but I thought my arms would look smaller...so I was kinda not thrilled about that...but from what I can understand he could only take so much because skin will rip and not heal properly...so I guess I would rather have lipo touch ups than hideous scars caused from rips. I'm just hoping and praying that since I have new arms that when I'm able to go back to the gym I will be able to tighten and tone them and my skin will shrink in with the lean muscle I create. For anyone considering this surgery....DO IT...it was so easy...I can't wait til I am completely healed to see the snd results....which from what I'm told can take up to 6 months. For now I will concentrate on eating healthy and get back in the gym as soon as I am released. I also had complete tummy tuck with ab repair along with the brachioplasty.

Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Chose this provider after having consults with 3 different doctors. My doctor is Dr. John Lindsey in Metairie, Louisiana. Wonderful man and awesome staff.

I'm glad your surgery went so well and the pain wasn't too bad. For me I had 3 procedures done at once and I think the arms were the hardest. The pain was really bad for me.. I don't like to take meds but had to take some pain med as I just couldn't do without them.....I just posted a review of my arm surgery should be available tomorrow, the pictures are before and two weeks after. I had lost a great deal of weight so I had a lot of skin with no fat let at all, so no lipo was need just the removal of skin. As time goes by the swelling will go down and the arms will look smaller. My surgery was 4/11/13 so it's been 5 months for me.... I would do it again, as I love my skinny girl arms!!!
Just curious... are you back at the gym? Has the skin tightened up anymore?
Hey GF I'd know those arms anywhere. Sending xox's. Vicki
Hey V....I'm gonna email u I promise...I've been crazy busy with Mardi gras!!! :-)))))
Hello! You look great! I was wondering if you was in a lot of pain or how did u get around for the first few days? I'm hoping to do a tummy tuck and arm lift in July! But my ps said I have to loose 15lb:( I'm 5.1 & weight 155lb
Are you in NY? Looking for a specialist in NYC for arms...
Thank u very much!! I wasn't in any pain at all with my arms...tummy tuck was some pain but not horrible...I got around just fine but I workout a lot and was practicing some squats before surgery so that I would be able to get up and down easy without using my arms...I could still use them I just chose not to bc I didn't want to rip my arms open...but they were fine!! Lose the 15....the more u lose before surgery the better!!! Good luck!!
Ccambre- you're my special gift! Have fun....
Awwww V...thanks! Ya know I have traveled a very rocky hilly road and I have fallen alot and have the scars to prove it....but every scar represents something new that I have learned. I have so much knowledge bc of this journey and I love sharing it with u. It's nice to hear REAL things from REAL people unlike these people that post their success stories but there is no way to contact them....I don't like that. I'm just an average person who lived to EAT....oreos are my favorite....I would closet eat...hide junk food from my skinny husband....drink a 2 liter of coke a day...craved sweets so bad I would leave my house at 10 pm to go to a store....I have done it all and where did it get me....hmmm tipping the scales at 290 lbs. Today my journey is not all about being skinny it's being healthy from the inside out...I enjoy sharing things with u V and pray for ur success and always have a listening ear. :-))))
My mentor and friend CCambre- I am so glad to have found you in this crazy world! Im doing it Cc- even dont have any interest in going out to dinner. Just doesnt taste clean and fresh enough. Ooops yep- the steakhouse, that works. Having some back pain and thats slowing me down with the bike but otherwise- full steam ahead, and I feel pretty darn good! Thank you my friend,
Thank you very much! Wish u fast recovery:)
I had Lipo to reduce and now they need full arm lift. Was in agony from Lipo and I'm scared to go forward. Will you friend me?