BAT WINGS ARE GONE! Easiest Surgery Ever! - Metairie, LA

My surgery was September 12, 2012. The surgery was...

My surgery was September 12, 2012. The surgery was a breeze, recovery is long but painless. I do love that the bat wings are GONE but I thought my arms would look smaller...so I was kinda not thrilled about that...but from what I can understand he could only take so much because skin will rip and not heal properly...so I guess I would rather have lipo touch ups than hideous scars caused from rips. I'm just hoping and praying that since I have new arms that when I'm able to go back to the gym I will be able to tighten and tone them and my skin will shrink in with the lean muscle I create. For anyone considering this surgery....DO IT...it was so easy...I can't wait til I am completely healed to see the snd results....which from what I'm told can take up to 6 months. For now I will concentrate on eating healthy and get back in the gym as soon as I am released. I also had complete tummy tuck with ab repair along with the brachioplasty.

Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Chose this provider after having consults with 3 different doctors. My doctor is Dr. John Lindsey in Metairie, Louisiana. Wonderful man and awesome staff.