BAT WINGS ARE GONE! Easiest Surgery Ever! - Metairie, LA

My surgery was September 12, 2012. The surgery was...

My surgery was September 12, 2012. The surgery was a breeze, recovery is long but painless. I do love that the bat wings are GONE but I thought my arms would look smaller...so I was kinda not thrilled about that...but from what I can understand he could only take so much because skin will rip and not heal properly...so I guess I would rather have lipo touch ups than hideous scars caused from rips. I'm just hoping and praying that since I have new arms that when I'm able to go back to the gym I will be able to tighten and tone them and my skin will shrink in with the lean muscle I create. For anyone considering this surgery....DO IT...it was so easy...I can't wait til I am completely healed to see the snd results....which from what I'm told can take up to 6 months. For now I will concentrate on eating healthy and get back in the gym as soon as I am released. I also had complete tummy tuck with ab repair along with the brachioplasty.

I'm glad your surgery went so well and the pain wasn't too bad. For me I had 3 procedures done at once and I think the arms were the hardest. The pain was really bad for me.. I don't like to take meds but had to take some pain med as I just couldn't do without them.....I just posted a review of my arm surgery should be available tomorrow, the pictures are before and two weeks after. I had lost a great deal of weight so I had a lot of skin with no fat let at all, so no lipo was need just the removal of skin. As time goes by the swelling will go down and the arms will look smaller. My surgery was 4/11/13 so it's been 5 months for me.... I would do it again, as I love my skinny girl arms!!!
Just curious... are you back at the gym? Has the skin tightened up anymore?
Hey GF I'd know those arms anywhere. Sending xox's. Vicki
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Chose this provider after having consults with 3 different doctors. My doctor is Dr. John Lindsey in Metairie, Louisiana. Wonderful man and awesome staff.