Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty, Liposuction -Louisiana

Im 28 year old i have two children 9year old and a...

Im 28 year old i have two children 9year old and a 5 year old. I been waiting to have this done for about 3years but my boyfriend was totally against it. But, now im at the point that it Time for for me to focus on me. so, Feb 13 im going to pay for my surgery date.. So,Ill keep you guys post. ..#Team Motivation

Well i Have 13 days until my pre op and 6 weeks...

Well i Have 13 days until my pre op and 6 weeks until my surgey ... # team ready

Well today going to started buying things i need...

well today going to started buying things i need for my surgery . I have six days for my dr appointment and to make my paying for my surgery date. so, if any one can let me know things i need for my surgery feel free to let me know.. Almost FLAT !!!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Alot of my co worker when to him for some work. And i was very impressed

How did everything go with your surgery? I hope things went well! and can't wait to see an update!!
from your pics, i can see the skinny in you. I see that when i look in the mirror too. I am soooo ready to get rid of this fat/skin. Its about that time for you. Keep us updated!
Your confidence level becomes off the chart. I was thinking about doing a breast lift but not feeling that scar on the tit. I know your probably thinking well dam she has the tuck scar all the way around but it's just something about my tits and that scar lol so im punking out for now lol! take care and please keep us posted!
Thanks ms sunshine, you'll going to be just fine. My transformation means a lot to me. I've been contemplating and researchng tummy tucks for years, what ps to go to? what ps that will perform a safe surgery? which ps will make me happy? I must say i found one altho i had to end up doing a revision basically the 2nd half of the tuck. Hopefully if you'll do this one time only!! GOOD LUCK
looking forward to following your journey to the flat side
I cant wait. To join the flat side
Awesome! I'm in NOLA. Can I ask how much Khoobehi charges? I heard he was super expensive, but I got some crazy high quotes from other Metairie doctors.
yes ! He is Very high but he get the job done ..Alot of my coworker when to him..and they look VEEERRRYYYY GOOOODDDDDD
How much? One doctor quoted me $15k just for TT and lipo!
Good luck I'm scheduled 2/25 :))
Same to You .. 3/08/13
Good luck lady cant wait to see the end results.
ok, I will Keep You Posted
Awesome
me too.. lol
me too ..lol
Best of luck to you!
Thanks Alot
Good luck! I am having a mini TT with lipo of upper and lower abdomen, flanks and upper bck.
MsNYC, wish you the best .. and I hope you keep us posted.