BA should have done it years ago New Orleans , LA

My BA is 9 days away and I must say my nerves are...

My BA is 9 days away and I must say my nerves are shot. I'm so tired of worrying. I just hope that I've made the right decisions. My pre op appointment was yesterday. My surgeon and I decided on 380 or 410 cc moderate profile "gummy bear" implants. She is going to use sizers to determine which size to go with based on the look I want to achieve. Hopefully I'll end up with a full C or small D cup. The first surgeon I seen said that he wouldn't go above 325 cc because I didn't have enough breast tissue. So I have that stuck in my head. I have intentionally gained about 20lbs to look more proportional with larger breast. I wish I was on the other side of this already.

Hey! I got my ba last Friday I got 380 sientra gummy bears and I love them! You'll look great:))
How long is your incision?
Like an inch. Crease incision. Where will your incision be?

I finally made it to boobville! My surgery went...

I finally made it to boobville! My surgery went well. I woke up feeling like a 400lb gorilla was standing on my chest..Lol. The first 2 days were rough but not unbearable. I was off the pain meds by the 4th day. My back is hurting me more than anything. I miss sleeping on my side. I think my doc did a wonderful job. The twins are going to look great once the swelling goes down and they drop. I should've done this years ago.
Your girls look good! Congrats!!!!
You look great! Im going see Dr. Mizgala to get my stitches out today!!! Yipeeee!!!!
You look great congrats

Love my boobies 3 months post op

So its been a while since my last review. I think the girls are pretty much done dropping. They are so much softer than before. The silicone scar strips really lightens the scars. I can hardly see them and its completely smooth. The only thing that sucks is I haven't had a reason to put on my bikini yet. All work and no play. :( However, I love my new body. Just wish I hadn't waited so long. Goodluck to all the ladies who's surgery is coming up!
Thank you for sharing your story. What size did you end up with? How do they look now? Thank you and congrats.
Great results girl! And i have to agree with your title myself ... " i should have done it years ago" !
You look great!