BA should have done it years ago New Orleans , LA

My BA is 9 days away and I must say my nerves are...

My BA is 9 days away and I must say my nerves are shot. I'm so tired of worrying. I just hope that I've made the right decisions. My pre op appointment was yesterday. My surgeon and I decided on 380 or 410 cc moderate profile "gummy bear" implants. She is going to use sizers to determine which size to go with based on the look I want to achieve. Hopefully I'll end up with a full C or small D cup. The first surgeon I seen said that he wouldn't go above 325 cc because I didn't have enough breast tissue. So I have that stuck in my head. I have intentionally gained about 20lbs to look more proportional with larger breast. I wish I was on the other side of this already.

I finally made it to boobville! My surgery went...

I finally made it to boobville! My surgery went well. I woke up feeling like a 400lb gorilla was standing on my chest..Lol. The first 2 days were rough but not unbearable. I was off the pain meds by the 4th day. My back is hurting me more than anything. I miss sleeping on my side. I think my doc did a wonderful job. The twins are going to look great once the swelling goes down and they drop. I should've done this years ago.

Love my boobies 3 months post op

So its been a while since my last review. I think the girls are pretty much done dropping. They are so much softer than before. The silicone scar strips really lightens the scars. I can hardly see them and its completely smooth. The only thing that sucks is I haven't had a reason to put on my bikini yet. All work and no play. :( However, I love my new body. Just wish I hadn't waited so long. Goodluck to all the ladies who's surgery is coming up!
Mizgala, Cynthia

You look great!
Thanks! I looked at your profile. You look fabulous yourself!!
Your girls look good! Congrats!!!!
You look great! Im going see Dr. Mizgala to get my stitches out today!!! Yipeeee!!!!
You look great congrats
Isn't Dr. Mizgala GREAT?!!!!!!
looks like they will turn out to be great!
They look so nice!
Hey! I got my ba last Friday I got 380 sientra gummy bears and I love them! You'll look great:))
How long is your incision?
Like an inch. Crease incision. Where will your incision be?
crease incision too, was told it will be 2 and half inches. it concerns me..
Don't worry! Haven't you seem other girls' incisions here? It will heal beautifully and it'll look really small. I was worried about having scars too, but after seeing a lot of photos of how they will look months after, there's really no point, just use a good scar cream or silicone strips :)
Thank you Annabel...
wow, your last picture looks great!

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! It's completely normal to feel nervous pre op. To distract and ease your mind a bit, try cleaning your home, meal plan, etc. in preparation for your recovery. Here is a link you might find helpful:                                                                               What to set up and buy before your breast aug surgery  Looking forward to your updates!

Hi you're going the day before me AND were both getting our girls in Metairie!!!!! What doc are you going to??? Im also getting gummy bears!!!!
Hi ! my doc's name is Cynthia Mizgala. I really like her. We might be going to the same out patient center. What doc are you going to? What size and profile are you going to get?
Im also going to Dr. Mizgala! I love her! Im getting 500cc gummy bear under the muscle periareolar incision AND a slight lift.
She is awesome! Her office manager Patty, is such a sweetheart. I'm also going under the muscle but through the crease. I'd like to see some post op pics if your comfortable posting them. I'll post an update with pics next Thursday if I'm not too dopey after. Good luck next Friday!
Ms. Patty is indeed a sweetheart! Im actually going the day after you but I will post some pics when Im done :)..... Keep me posted!
Good luck in yr upcoming surgery. And congrats in the gummy bear implants yr gonna love them. I 2 have them I'm 6 weeks post op and I feel like I was born with nice boobs. I was very flat chested with very little breast tissue 2 work with and my ps told me the exact same thing that I couldn't get a very big implant he went with 385 for me and I think he made the perfect decision. I am very pleased with my results. Can't wait 2 see yr end results there going 2 look great. Ru going over or under the muscle?
Thanks Jenn! Its going under the muscle. I'm just getting anxious is all. Today I feel more excited the nervous. I will definitely post more pics after surgery.
Good luck