Four months and three weeks post op

Naturally I was a 34 b until I nursed for a year...

Naturally I was a 34 b until I nursed for a year with my son in 2000. My cup size deflated to size 34 aa. It has been 12 years now since I've been flat as a board. Dr.Wilson did an excellent job on my ba even tho this is only day 2 I feel like a new woman! I can't wait to toss these padded bras and pad inserts and go shopping for beautiful padless bras at VS!!!
u look great! my dr said he will do 400-425 so hopefully mine turn out like urs!
Thank you! :) Im sure they will! Im excited for you! Tops fill out so much nicer and I find myself looking for ones that are a little tighter or lower cut now lol. Im wondering if its just a phase and I'll get over it haha but it just feels so great! ;)

Thank you for the updated photo! You look great! I hope you're feeling a little better each day!

5 week update

So it has already been exactly five weeks yesterday. They have dropped quite a bit. My right is more rounder and defined on the top. Now Im feeling new pain under/side of my right boob. My right is also more squishier and easier to move than my left. Both are getting squisher and softening as time goes on though so that is good. Don't have any other pains really except for this new pain that I just started feeling this morning with my right.
             they are vey nice
Thank u :). Yours looks amazing! I'm wishing I went a lil bigger.o well anything is better than what I had lol.
             thank you!

Four months and three weeks post op

I am part of the statistic of "Wish I would've gone bigger". I had 425 cc's in each..hp silicone. Started flat with 34 aa cup so now I have a natural result but I think I would've been satisfied if I would have gotten 500 cc's. I like how I look in my clothes when I wear padded push up bras. I was hoping that I would no longer need to wear those! However I am happy that I got my augmentation and am ecstatic that I am no longer flat and fill out my bras :)
they look great to me! Thank you for your review. I'm getting my for my 2014 new years resolution

I can see what you're seeking in your photos when you put the gel insert into your bra. However, any extra cc's may not have necessarily gone straight to your cleavage. I think it's difficult to get a set of picture perfect breasts. Our body shape and size come into play at some point when putting in implants. Although this may not be helpful, I personally think you look perfect as you are now. I'll even take a risk in saying that a larger implant could make you look heavier than you really are. There are women who go larger...some do it right away and others wait until a revision is needed for other reasons. Have fun with your gorgeous new look!

Thanks Beth! Everything you've said makes sense and your right, it does depend a lot on body shape and size too. I have narrow hips and not much of a rear lol so it probably may not of looked proportionate if I were bigger. I am feeling a lot more confident that I chose the right size now :)
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for 20+ plus years. Excellent reviews as well as multiple photo albums of before and afters of nothing but beautiful results. I have never read or seen anything negative about his work. A friend of mine also went to Dr. Wilson in 2006 and has been extremely happy with the results. I believe he is a true artist and knows exactly what to do in each individuals circumstances to make them look their very best.