Four months and three weeks post op

Naturally I was a 34 b until I nursed for a year...

Naturally I was a 34 b until I nursed for a year with my son in 2000. My cup size deflated to size 34 aa. It has been 12 years now since I've been flat as a board. Dr.Wilson did an excellent job on my ba even tho this is only day 2 I feel like a new woman! I can't wait to toss these padded bras and pad inserts and go shopping for beautiful padless bras at VS!!!

5 week update

So it has already been exactly five weeks yesterday. They have dropped quite a bit. My right is more rounder and defined on the top. Now Im feeling new pain under/side of my right boob. My right is also more squishier and easier to move than my left. Both are getting squisher and softening as time goes on though so that is good. Don't have any other pains really except for this new pain that I just started feeling this morning with my right.

Four months and three weeks post op

I am part of the statistic of "Wish I would've gone bigger". I had 425 cc's in each..hp silicone. Started flat with 34 aa cup so now I have a natural result but I think I would've been satisfied if I would have gotten 500 cc's. I like how I look in my clothes when I wear padded push up bras. I was hoping that I would no longer need to wear those! However I am happy that I got my augmentation and am ecstatic that I am no longer flat and fill out my bras :)
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for 20+ plus years. Excellent reviews as well as multiple photo albums of before and afters of nothing but beautiful results. I have never read or seen anything negative about his work. A friend of mine also went to Dr. Wilson in 2006 and has been extremely happy with the results. I believe he is a true artist and knows exactly what to do in each individuals circumstances to make them look their very best.