Four months and three weeks post op

Naturally I was a 34 b until I nursed for a year...

Naturally I was a 34 b until I nursed for a year with my son in 2000. My cup size deflated to size 34 aa. It has been 12 years now since I've been flat as a board. Dr.Wilson did an excellent job on my ba even tho this is only day 2 I feel like a new woman! I can't wait to toss these padded bras and pad inserts and go shopping for beautiful padless bras at VS!!!

5 week update

So it has already been exactly five weeks yesterday. They have dropped quite a bit. My right is more rounder and defined on the top. Now Im feeling new pain under/side of my right boob. My right is also more squishier and easier to move than my left. Both are getting squisher and softening as time goes on though so that is good. Don't have any other pains really except for this new pain that I just started feeling this morning with my right.

Four months and three weeks post op

I am part of the statistic of "Wish I would've gone bigger". I had 425 cc's in each..hp silicone. Started flat with 34 aa cup so now I have a natural result but I think I would've been satisfied if I would have gotten 500 cc's. I like how I look in my clothes when I wear padded push up bras. I was hoping that I would no longer need to wear those! However I am happy that I got my augmentation and am ecstatic that I am no longer flat and fill out my bras :)
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for 20+ plus years. Excellent reviews as well as multiple photo albums of before and afters of nothing but beautiful results. I have never read or seen anything negative about his work. A friend of mine also went to Dr. Wilson in 2006 and has been extremely happy with the results. I believe he is a true artist and knows exactly what to do in each individuals circumstances to make them look their very best.

they look great to me! Thank you for your review. I'm getting my for my 2014 new years resolution

I can see what you're seeking in your photos when you put the gel insert into your bra. However, any extra cc's may not have necessarily gone straight to your cleavage. I think it's difficult to get a set of picture perfect breasts. Our body shape and size come into play at some point when putting in implants. Although this may not be helpful, I personally think you look perfect as you are now. I'll even take a risk in saying that a larger implant could make you look heavier than you really are. There are women who go larger...some do it right away and others wait until a revision is needed for other reasons. Have fun with your gorgeous new look!

Thanks Beth! Everything you've said makes sense and your right, it does depend a lot on body shape and size too. I have narrow hips and not much of a rear lol so it probably may not of looked proportionate if I were bigger. I am feeling a lot more confident that I chose the right size now :)

Yes, you look like you have a small body frame. Just curious, what are you stats? Glad to hear you're feeling more confident with your size!

My current stats are 5'5, 118 lbs. On the day of surgery I was only 107 lbs due to a physical job I had, so I've gained 11 lbs since then! My BA was May 2nd and I was a 34 aa, now I'm in a 34 D, some C sizes depending on the bra but I can count on the 34 D's for sure ;)
I think your results look great! I would be happy with your results. I'm also apart of the "wish I would have gone bigger" statistic too but I do love the look with a padded bra and no so much without one :/ oh well I'm still happy for the improvement!
Thanks Kris! I had wrote you a reply soon after yours but noticed it didn't post! Anyway I think your results look perfect!
They look perfect and did right from the start. Bigger implants take longer to settle and you may have had stretch marks or veins from them. Yours have both advantages, you can use clothing to make them less noticeable for, say, professional occasions/something to do with school, or you can really let them pop like you did in your tank - without padding! Like deafsushi said, they're is always the sagging risk. Last is only my opinion, for what it's worth, but I think boobs like yours look really good naked and bigger implants can look a bit 'stuck on' with no clothes to disguise an implant lines. I think you got one of the best results I've seen. No BS.
Thank you so much !! I am feeling better about my decision. I appreciate your input about this :) It's true I can downplay them or make them look pretty big. When my Doctor asked if I wanted them larger than that, that's exactly what I told him! I do have some bluish veins that I've gotten after the aug so if they were any bigger it may have been worse.

You bring up some great points!

You look perfect. Try to remember that bigger boobs don't always look so great in shape and when you are naked and will sag much faster, along with increased complications. Just wear a great push up bra when you want that extra cleavage and enjoy your beautiful boobs.
Aww thank you I appreciate your comment. I think yours are perfect as well! Yeah I had the same thoughts about the sagging so that is a great reminder :)
Hi your before pics are identical to mine lol I'm getting my BA on sunday :D your's are looking amazing ;-) congrats!! I'm going with 525cc's lol hoping I'm not part of the statistic 'want bigger' lol though at the minute I think even 525cc's is guna be stretching it on my body lol can I ask where you givin any advice on tablets the night before op? I'm thinking I'm probably going to need something to relax me abit but not sure if I can :/ again just wana say looking amazing hun well done :D xox
Thank u :) 525cc is going to look great!! If I could go back that's what I would choose :) As for the night before, no my doctor did not recommend anything for me so I didn't take anything. I am so excited for you... 525cc is a good choice. I was just afraid to go bigger than 425 cc at the time even tho my doctor said I could if I wanted to! I love my look with the push up padded bras but it sucks cause I wanna look like that with real boobs! You're going to look PERFECT! Good luck and look forward to seeing your results!
             they are vey nice
Thank u :). Yours looks amazing! I'm wishing I went a lil bigger.o well anything is better than what I had lol.
             thank you!
Looking at your pic with the gap from the band, you need a larger cup size. I used to work at VS and measured a lot of implants, that usually solved the problem. They look nice! I just got mine done on Thursday.
Thank you so much I appreciate that. So I will try a larger cup size. Wow! Lol :)
Congrats on your new girls! :)
u look great! my dr said he will do 400-425 so hopefully mine turn out like urs!
Thank you! :) Im sure they will! Im excited for you! Tops fill out so much nicer and I find myself looking for ones that are a little tighter or lower cut now lol. Im wondering if its just a phase and I'll get over it haha but it just feels so great! ;)

Thank you for the updated photo! You look great! I hope you're feeling a little better each day!

Congrats lady you look great!!:) glad you feel like a new woman! What size did you get? I agree I cannot wait to get to vs!!!!!!
Thank you! :) So now I should be a full C once the swelling goes down. With all the swelling I feel like a D. So I got 425 cc's , but started flat. You look great too! What size did you end up with? I can't wait for the healing to be done and over with. One has been swelling more than the other ugh! lol.