63 Yrs Old . I Had Lost About 50 Lbs About 7 Years Ago . Needless to Say It Had Taken a Gravity Toll on my Breasts -Meridia, ID

It has only ben 16 days and already feel better...

It has only ben 16 days and already feel better about myself . It started out just wanting implants but my Dr. did not think just implants would achieve the look I was going for . So glad he suggested a lift also . Age factor and the loss of weight. In my heart I believe my Dr. was looking our for my best interest and result.
Also the staff was so kind, friendly, and to answer any question even if they sometimes sounded strange or silly . Always answered them . When you are putting a dream in someone else's hands you have to trust them. So very glad it was this group of people.

24 days

Its been 24 days . Healing very nicely . Started the messaging part sometimes it seems to be tender in spots but overall good. Still very happy with procedure and how I feel .

31 days

Still very happy with results . Every day gets better and better and they feel more real or normal might be a better way to explain. My job is not a sedentary job by any means . Started back to work full time .
Meridian Plastic Surgeon

Up front , caring, listened to what I wanted for the outcome. But at the same time knowing that just getting implants was not going to work for me. So glad that I took his advice because the out come is just what I wanted. I don't look 21 thank heavens but they are just what I wanted.