Money Well Spent - Memphis, TN

Out of total disapproval of what pregnancy had...

Out of total disapproval of what pregnancy had done to my body...

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

From the very first time I met with Dr. Aldea for a consultation, I felt at ease. I knew that this was the person that I wanted to handle my procedure. Dr. Aldea performed a Tummy Tuck with lipo of my lower back. I decided to get the lipo of my back because I told him that I have a problem with my butt. I actually said ," I have no butt and I want some,lol." Dr. Aldea informed me that its not that I didn't have a butt its just that I have extra fat that's covering my lower back side which hides the definition of my butt. He could have suggested a butt lift and took my money when it really wasn't needed but he didn't. Well guess what,since the surgery I have butt for days. You would have thought that I had a Brazilian butt lift when I actually just had lower back lipo. It's not often that you find plastic surgery doctors that puts your first in every aspects. You need someone you can trust and count on and Dr. Aldea is that person. As of right now, I've scheduled for him to performed a Breast Augmentation for this month. I'm so excited to see the results.

Did your doctor offer you a revision?
I'm still debating on booking my surgery date with him...seeing your pics would be nice and very helpful since you like your results...please share!
To be honest, I'm not completely happy about my results. When I wrote the post, it was immediately after my surgery. I was ecstatic hoping that I achieve the look that I always imagine after the swelling went down. I wasn't told that I wouldn't get completely flat after my surgery and to my surprise I wasn't. I've been working hard to attain a flatter stomach even after the surgery. I have seen women that was much heavier and had just as much around the waistline than me and their flat. I have consulted with other P.S about doing it over but as of right now I'm just trying to do what I can on my own first before seeking another surgery. I will post some pictures soon. My results are no terrible though I just expected more especially for the money that was spent
Thanks for sharing! I completely understand. I was quoted over 10,000.00, which I'm more than willing to pay, but he does not have an extensive photo gallery, and the pics that he does have are not dramatic enough of a difference for me. While I don't mind paying, for 10k, I expect greatness. I am not a very large women, but he insists that it will take 2 surgeries to get me where I want to be. The fact that I've seen great results on people with bigger problems (with other doctors) gain better results is a bit scary, and is preventing me from scheduling my surgery date. I've still been looking around and doing plenty of research....seems like I'm going to end up having surgery out of town......again, thanks so much for sharing! I wish you the best!!!!
That's exactly how I feel too. I'm only 4'11 140lbs I expected greatness. I didn't get that. It was one excuse after the other. If I needed to lose some weight prior to surgery why you didn't tell me or why you didn't tell me that you suggest me getting abdomen lipo... When I get chance I'm going to post my before and after and let you judge for yourself
Ok, I look forward to viewing them. Now I will say that he suggested that in order for me to get the best results and flat as possible to get a fleur de lis tt, but I do not want that vertical scar. Additionally, he did say that here is a chance that I will have fat left around belly button area if I don't have he fleur de lis tt. I know that everybody is different, but again I say that women with way bigger stomachs have had better results with just traditional tt. In my consult,I felt well educated. I thought that he was the one and that I had made the right decision....this is gonna be harder than I thought....nice chatting with you, and I will keep you posted!
Please post post-op pics. Would love to see your healing process; especially your scar. Want to get an idea of the way i might heal as an AA woman.