Botox for the Frown Line Between the Eyes and Crows Feet - Houston, TX

This is my third round of botox. My previous...

This is my third round of botox. My previous experience with botox for the line between my eyes works great so this time the doctor suggested five units on each side for the crows feet. I never experience bruising with botox as I do with juvederm but I feel the effects of juvederm are far more dramatic.

Rolando Morales MD

THe doctor is outstanding.

I've had a hard time treating my crows feet so I'm always so curious to hear about other peoples experience with it. Does it completely diminish your crows feet? Do you notice any other wrinkles, bags, etc. as a result?

I have to wait to see if the crows feet are totally diminished as this is the first time this area has ever been treated. The line between my eyes really fades away though. My crows feet are not visible except fine lines unless I smile. What an ugly term "crows feet" is. Wish there was a better term.

Yeah, you are right, it is kind of an ugly term isn't it? I guess we give things we don't really like a term with a bit of a negative connotation to it, like spider veins. Hmmm...maybe we could at least go with a prettier bird...hummingbird feet? ;)