Terrible Results - Melville, NY

Incisions did not heal well leaving a lot of scars...

Incisions did not heal well leaving a lot of scars. The liposuction caused a lot of bleeding and I was told I had to leave the Melville Long Island NY office(no doctor on call) and find someone to drive me into Manhattan. There was no doctor at that office either and a nurse put me through a half an hour of hell trying to force blood out of the scar in my neck. The next day I had to go back to the doctor so he could stop the bleeding. the results of the surgery were not good either. The jowls are still there and the skin on my neck was stretched from neck to chin with no definition so my neck actually looks bigger. Don't do it. I was told I can't redo this by a good plastic surgeon because of scar tissue.

phillepe mednani

1joca, thanks for posting your story. I am sad to say that your story sounds like so many other women who are unsatisfied with LSLs performed. I hope than women will take the time to do their research and find out as much information about this company & surgery before deciding. It is a wise idea to see get a 2nd opinion from a independent board certified plastic surgeon and check other options before going under the knife... especially awake! I too had the LSL and was very dissatisfied, not only with the company, the policys vs what I was verbally by the "Sales Representative" not to mention what they did to my face and expected me to believe that they "Did a Good Job"!  Needless to say, LSL never did anything to help me and I had to pay out of my own pocket to fix my face. I wish that someone had warned me about LSL. I believe that the infomercials are misleading, this is not a simple procedure, it is facial surgery! I do hope you find a way to get past what they have done to you. Best, Chrystal Eckes.
Hi 1joca. I’m Latania from Lifestyle Lift‘s Patient Relations Group. Please contact me at (866) 739-2387 so that we can discuss your individual concerns.