63 Years Old, Fit Body but Old Face - Melville, NY

Facelift, Upper & Lower Eyelids, Fractional Laser...

Facelift, Upper & Lower Eyelids, Fractional Laser 1/2 lower face, Botox on Forehead. At 63 I possessed jowls, a turkey sagging neckline, bags under and above my eyes, as well as a badly furrowed forehead. All this after keeping myself relatively thin and exercising like crazy. [I am not lying!] But the worse of all was that I could not stand to look at my face in the mirror. Enter Dr. Dilip Madnani, with his sleek, exceptional appearance. I am only 2 weeks post the above procedures and already I am thrilled! My neckline is long and swanlike and I have a gorgeous under chin area! My forehead is smooth! The upper and lower eyelids are still healing so its too early to see what improvements are lurking there for me. But I have faith. Every day I see angles in my face that I never saw before. I am becoming beautiful! Thank you, Magician Madnani. You touch everyone with your incredible vision and talent and leave them enhanced.

8 Weeks Post Surgery

I am very, very pleased. My face is heart-shaped again, my chin line is tight, the jowls are gone (even if I didn't know I had them in the first place!), the cords in my neck are gone, as are the bags under my eyes. The surgery was so worth it to me! I understand there's maintenance and I am willing to undergo it.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Madnani entered the "Meet the Doctor Night" like a cat, quietly and unobtrusively. He had on a funky but obviously haute couture suit. Did I mention he was exotically handsome and young? Being an old lady, I just was not sure this whole facelift thing was really not going to leave me ridiculous looking in the end. How can such a stylish man know the angst of older women? But it was Dr. Madnani's un-pushiness that convinced me. That and his definitiveness. I had requests that were not possible and he wasted no time in telling me so. In the end, I just knew he possessed artistic vision by the way he appeared and carried himself. And I knew that Dr. Madnani's talent would recreate in others the loveliness that runs around in his brain. I believe that is his mission, leaving life improved and better than before.

You look so, so pretty!....you were before....but what a great job.
Dear Sal9, your words are so kind. Thank you. Maybe we are all too hard on ourselves. I hated the way I looked before, without make up on, no less! Even being thin does not guard against your face aging and those dreaded jowls forming. Best of wishes to you on your cosmetic surgery.
Which bombshell was it that was supposed to have said words to the effect of "after a certain age you have to choose between your bum and your face"? The sad thing is sometimes it's gals who are very fit and lean who show aging more in their face, while plumper gals' faces look younger longer. But with the right doc you can have the younger face to go with your fit body! :) You look lovely and very natural.
You already show a great transformation. So pretty. I agree the change in your neck area is dramatic and lovely.
Thank you so much, your compliment made my day! What have you had done or what are you considering? And yes, the best is yet to come for us very fortunate souls!
I have only had my consult appt for lipo on hips, calves, thighs and for a mid face and neck lift. I'll be having one of the procedures this august. It is long way out but with my work schedule is the best plan. I have to decide which to do first but am leaning to the lipo and continue my research about the face and neck, learning so much from others. My neck bothers me and to me is the place that shows the most aging with cording at the throat and sagging jowls. I've lost a lot of weight over the past three years and want the lipo to improve my proportions. I'm excited but nervous about scaring, especially around the ears. Thanks for asking. I'll be watching for your updates and hope all continues to go well.
Great result! In what type of facility was the surgery performed and what kind of anesthesia was used. The cost you listed~ was that the surgeon fee alone or were there additional costs? thanks, grace
Great results! Did you have much swelling in the early stages?
You look great.
Thanks for the compliment! What are you considering or have already had done? I know you're around my age (linda 1952). Why be shy with one another?
Hi, I am having a full facelift, I didn't want my eyes done as I think my glasses hide those flaws and I don't really mind wrinkles, it is the saggy neck and jowels I hate. I hope my results will be as good as the reviews on here.
Hi Linda, I am so happy that my jowls have been eradicated. What a huge difference it made. It actually changed the shape of my face. I am so thrilled that my sagging chin line was tightened and my "Turkey Neck Cords" on my sagging neck line were also eliminated. I had terrible bags under my eyes, and the top eyelids were drooping as well. I was desperate to get those eyes fixed. If you wear glasses, you don't have to worry about the state of your eyes. Everyone has different concerns. If you're not having the eyes done, you'll heal up much quicker. Follow the directions. Beforehand, do NOT look at any videos on-line showing your procedure. You want to be relaxed, not anticipating any unpleasantness about to occur. Hope this helped. If I can provide any other information, don't hesitate to contact me. We're sisters-in-spirit, after all. Best regards, Racewalker Girl
Thanks for the encouragement. I have just had a phone call from the clinic confirming my procedure on Saturday and asking me to get there by 9am. Feel a little shaky now. But I keep telling myself that most people on this site are happy with their procedure and look amazing, why should I be different. I am nervous though that my son's will realise what I have had done and won't approve. They will probably think they could have had a better use for the money!!!
Dear Linda1952, Congratulations on this BIG STEP--a prettier, happier YOU. Don't give it another thought whether your sons approve or not. [YOU earned the money paying for this procedure; not them.] Specifically ask about after care protocol. Especially for caring for the area behind both ears. Each ear will be heavily sutured. Ask how to cleanse the area and how often per day. (I was so concerned about my hideously swollen eyes, I didn't give enough attention to behind my ears.) I am happy for you....your are creating your dream! Best wishes!
Thank you.
Wow, sounds amazing! I'd love love love to see your photos! Do you happen to know how long your surgery lasted?
Surgery was 4 hours. When I go back in 6 to 8 weeks I will have my "After Photos" and WILL post them! Racewalker Girl