63 Years Old, Fit Body but Old Face - Melville, NY

Facelift, Upper & Lower Eyelids, Fractional Laser...

Facelift, Upper & Lower Eyelids, Fractional Laser 1/2 lower face, Botox on Forehead. At 63 I possessed jowls, a turkey sagging neckline, bags under and above my eyes, as well as a badly furrowed forehead. All this after keeping myself relatively thin and exercising like crazy. [I am not lying!] But the worse of all was that I could not stand to look at my face in the mirror. Enter Dr. Dilip Madnani, with his sleek, exceptional appearance. I am only 2 weeks post the above procedures and already I am thrilled! My neckline is long and swanlike and I have a gorgeous under chin area! My forehead is smooth! The upper and lower eyelids are still healing so its too early to see what improvements are lurking there for me. But I have faith. Every day I see angles in my face that I never saw before. I am becoming beautiful! Thank you, Magician Madnani. You touch everyone with your incredible vision and talent and leave them enhanced.

Wow, sounds amazing! I'd love love love to see your photos! Do you happen to know how long your surgery lasted?
Surgery was 4 hours. When I go back in 6 to 8 weeks I will have my "After Photos" and WILL post them! Racewalker Girl

8 Weeks Post Surgery

I am very, very pleased. My face is heart-shaped again, my chin line is tight, the jowls are gone (even if I didn't know I had them in the first place!), the cords in my neck are gone, as are the bags under my eyes. The surgery was so worth it to me! I understand there's maintenance and I am willing to undergo it.
You look so, so pretty!....you were before....but what a great job.
Dear Sal9, your words are so kind. Thank you. Maybe we are all too hard on ourselves. I hated the way I looked before, without make up on, no less! Even being thin does not guard against your face aging and those dreaded jowls forming. Best of wishes to you on your cosmetic surgery.
Which bombshell was it that was supposed to have said words to the effect of "after a certain age you have to choose between your bum and your face"? The sad thing is sometimes it's gals who are very fit and lean who show aging more in their face, while plumper gals' faces look younger longer. But with the right doc you can have the younger face to go with your fit body! :) You look lovely and very natural.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Madnani entered the "Meet the Doctor Night" like a cat, quietly and unobtrusively. He had on a funky but obviously haute couture suit. Did I mention he was exotically handsome and young? Being an old lady, I just was not sure this whole facelift thing was really not going to leave me ridiculous looking in the end. How can such a stylish man know the angst of older women? But it was Dr. Madnani's un-pushiness that convinced me. That and his definitiveness. I had requests that were not possible and he wasted no time in telling me so. In the end, I just knew he possessed artistic vision by the way he appeared and carried himself. And I knew that Dr. Madnani's talent would recreate in others the loveliness that runs around in his brain. I believe that is his mission, leaving life improved and better than before.