24 Year Old Who Was Sick of Down Sloping and Sparse Eyebrows - Melbourne, AU

Hi guys almost a year ago I went had an eyebrow...

Hi guys almost a year ago I went had an eyebrow transplant, before the operation I had hardly any hair along the top/arch of my brows and they were low. I wanted thick brows with a flared laterally. My operation went well most the grafts took but now their too high laterally and so I'm going in to have more grafts medially and to make them a little thicker. Ill keep you guys posted on how I go in afew hours post op wish me luck :)

post op

So the procedure took afew hours, I was joking around and asking annoying questions the whole time as is my nature. I look rather creepy and have took some time off work so plan to stay in my home for a while until I look decent. I am very happy with the shape and I can tell that when the swelling goes down and the scabs fall off and hair grow in I'll be a very happy realselfer ;) also it was great being awake and hearing my dr fuss over the shape with his staff, they were all being perfectionists which gave me lots of peace of mind during the procedure
Thanks for sharing, look forward to seeing the end result, so far so good!

4 days post op

Ive spent the past four days unpresentable and indoors. I like to write so luckily this isn't an huge issue. Most the swelling has gone down and now I'm waiting for the little scabs around the hair grafts to fall off which typically takes about 10 days...I can't wait. After this the planted hairs usually fall out and the new hairs start growing in at about 3 months. Ill update soon :)

4 days out pic

Hi, thanks so much for your great post! Hope you are traveling well. Just wondering if you have any problems 'training' your brows? (From your first transplant) I have read a number of reviews where people have said they are having trouble getting them to sit flat. Also did you have any problems with red pimple type dots over the hair implant area? Thanks again
Hi there Raemolo I did for a little while have trouble training them to grow flat but in time trimming them the right way they learned well and started to behave. I never had pimples but the transplanted area, when you looked closely was bumpy like scar tissue but it did heal and only the grafted hair remained :)
Thanks for the info perfectly imperfect, I am booked in for the same procedure in a few weeks, so I am information hunting. Your reply was reassuring and your brows look fantastic!! how are you feeling now?

9 days post op

I've been told I can wash my brows thoroughly but im probably a little too cautious and being super gentle. I'd hate too lose the hairs :s
Dr. Rhett Bosnich

Amazing he's so lovely, down to earth and the newin Institute is clean and professional space.