24 Year Old Who Was Sick of Down Sloping and Sparse Eyebrows - Melbourne, AU

Hi guys almost a year ago I went had an eyebrow...

Hi guys almost a year ago I went had an eyebrow transplant, before the operation I had hardly any hair along the top/arch of my brows and they were low. I wanted thick brows with a flared laterally. My operation went well most the grafts took but now their too high laterally and so I'm going in to have more grafts medially and to make them a little thicker. Ill keep you guys posted on how I go in afew hours post op wish me luck :)

post op

So the procedure took afew hours, I was joking around and asking annoying questions the whole time as is my nature. I look rather creepy and have took some time off work so plan to stay in my home for a while until I look decent. I am very happy with the shape and I can tell that when the swelling goes down and the scabs fall off and hair grow in I'll be a very happy realselfer ;) also it was great being awake and hearing my dr fuss over the shape with his staff, they were all being perfectionists which gave me lots of peace of mind during the procedure

4 days post op

Ive spent the past four days unpresentable and indoors. I like to write so luckily this isn't an huge issue. Most the swelling has gone down and now I'm waiting for the little scabs around the hair grafts to fall off which typically takes about 10 days...I can't wait. After this the planted hairs usually fall out and the new hairs start growing in at about 3 months. Ill update soon :)

4 days out pic

9 days post op

I've been told I can wash my brows thoroughly but im probably a little too cautious and being super gentle. I'd hate too lose the hairs :s

10 nonths post op

Well here I am almost a year later. Sorry for anyone following this as I haven't been online and updating, but as they say, no news is good news and for the most part I am really happy with this procedure and so glad I had this done. I am still getting used to shaping them and make some mistakes sometimes but the beauty of this treatment is that all the hairs do grow back if they're plucked out. I do have the to trim my eyebrows regularly or I start to look like a lord of the rings character so be prepared for this. I use a comb and small nail scissors. As well as this little annoyance I get the odd hair that grows in a strange direction which I either cut short or pluck out completely.
I just want everyone to be aware of afew things when going ahead with this procedure, first thing is density. You will not have the same density of your original eyebrows with the transplanted hairs this isn't noticeable really to others mind you but it may bug you if you're a perfectionist . Secondly make sure whoever you get the procedure done with understands the direction that eyebrows naturally grow in beginning of the brow, the arch and at the ends. Rhett told me about this and I'm so glad because otherwise you may look like spok from star wars Also make sure your surgeon gives you a definite outline to your brows by planting enough hairs along the outlines I could have more in this area but after going through this twice I am happy to leave well enough alone Anyway here are some pics take care and all the best!

10 months out

Dr. Rhett Bosnich

Amazing he's so lovely, down to earth and the newin Institute is clean and professional space.