TT touch up. Lipo on Flanks. Revision BB and Tummy Tuck.

Ok so I am going to post pics of what my TT looks...

Ok so I am going to post pics of what my TT looks like now. April I have a revision. You can see my other reviews of my TT from Dec 2011. I am getting me bb redone and TT with lipo on the hips. I was not happy with the fat that still hung over on my hips. I have a little fat pack above my bb and have a hangover on my left side on TT bad and a little in the right side. He is doing the revision and bb fix free but I am getting lipo so paying for that.

Pain was very minimal compared to the tummy tuck....

Pain was very minimal compared to the tummy tuck. Can't wait to see the final results. I get thd stitches out of bb and bottom of my tummy Thursday.

Post op day 4.. Feeling better then ever. Still...

Post op day 4.. Feeling better then ever. Still going to work from home tomorrow. Over all very happy with the pain lol!!!

Day 5 feeling great!!! Worked from home not bad.

Day 5 feeling great!!! Worked from home not bad.

Feeling great, has been one week and I could not...

Feeling great, has been one week and I could not ask to feel better.

Oct 15th 2013

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

He did the first one. Now doing a revision.

Sarahstar just dropping by to check on you! I see you had your revision finally. How are things going?
Wow:-)
Glad I saw this I just came from my 6 week tt appt and my Dr. said I would need a revision. No lipo just removal of more skin and I was in such shock I didn't ask what all in entailed. I'm looking at going in March for March for the revision.
Glad you are recovering well!
So glad to hear your recovery is so much easier the second time. I have my revision next Monday! Super nervous and scared.
I am sure you will be fine. The pain from the first was the worst!! Nothing can compare to that lol.
I am so happy with the pain compared to the first surgery. Surgery was 2 hours. The pain is more uncomfortable than painful. He did a new bb and lipo and removed the excess skin on the left side. I will post pictures tomorrow.
2 more days.
Did he charge you for the revision?
No he is doing it at no cost. But found out he is going to Lipo around the top of my scar and just take off the skin on the left side.
Just posted a picture :-)
Glad you finally have your date! I just had my re-do!
I cant find the pics of your after,, :( I cant wait to get mine done
Hey girl I will text you some pictures of my after. I have posted any. This has been an u expected experience to me. I do like the placement of my scar much better now. It hides under almost all things.
Good luck sweetie, having to have a revision is no fun! Believe me, I know. Check out my story so you can learn from my mistakes as well on your second go round!
Thank you, I just took a look at your story. I found out yesterday they are not going to do a complete cut across. Just on the left side. Lipo and redo my bb.... I will keep you posted
Ok, wishing you the best. I will check up on you. When are you having it done?

Welcome to the community.  I am glad that you are able to have this re-done.  You will be much happier in the end.

Keep the updated pictures coming:)

Hey, I'm really looking forward to it. I will keep you posted. :-) April 17th is the big day.

Very exciting:)