Tummy Tuck & Lipo of Flanks & Arms - Melbourne, FL

After visiting 3 different plastic surgeons in the...

After visiting 3 different plastic surgeons in the Miami and Melbourne area, Dr. Diaz was the one I chose to do my tummy tuck and lipo of upper arms. He did not try to tell me that I needed more than what I was asking for, in fact he explained why I would not benefit from certain procedures and which ones i would. He was very up front on what to expect as far as my recovery and I have been surprised that my recovery has been a lot easier and not as painful as I expected. I was extremely worried that I would not be able to handle to pain but dr. Diaz has made sure that I had the right medications to keep me comfortable. His assistant and RN Freddy is a gem, always greats you with a smile and very personable making you feel at ease. Dr. Diaz entire staff is amazing and I would recommend to anyone considering plastic surgery to consult Dr. Diaz .....and I am super happy with my results so far and I am only 6 days post op. I can wait to see the final results after a few months. ~ Miami, Fl

TT & Lipo Flanks & arms

First, my apologies for not updating my original post until now. Its been a busy year and I must say that I am VERY happy with my results. My scar is A LOT lighter now and swelling is completely gone. I used to swell every once in a while up to about 7-8 months post TT. My arms, well are my arms. They are MUCH smaller BUT my skin wasn't in the best condition to start with and I knew that I might have to have a mini arm lift after if I didn't get the result I wanted from lipo but Im totally satisfied. I'm really going to focus on working them out and see what happens. I love the way my clothes fit and when I do gain a few pounds (like after Christmas) my tummy stayed nice and flat. My over all experience with my TT and lipo of flanks and arms was great. It was the right choice for me. You definitely have to have support with this procedure and patience. The pain was very manageable and Im sure in time my scar will get even lighter. Dr. Diaz office was amazing from start to finish and I will definitely go back to him for my mini-arm lift if I decide that later. The pictures I posted are from the pre TT and post TT after around 5 months. I will try to get some more recent ones since its been a year already but I have to take them and upload. Thanks for letting me share my experience here!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Research & Internet

Thank you for posting! I have a consult with Dr. Diaz soon!
i m awaiting too hola chica! b sure to come back soon,to share. so we can see the new U,chica. gracia. adios. he sounds like a great dr. gottz 2 c the pix,to really know! god speed.enjoy your new self,i know i will i can't wait adios! SexiFlatStomachCertified2013!
Hi Parlisa and welcome to the forum! Are you going to post any before and after photos? Would love to see your results!
Hello SmokeyBandit, I will definitely post before and after. I am still only 10 days post op and doing great. I still have one drain which will probably come out tomorrow or Wednesday. There is still quite a bit of swelling, but as a have read and Dr. Diaz explained is completely normal during the first few months...sometimes longer. I was thinking maybe in a few weeks!!! Thanks for your comment and good luck if you are considering this procedure. :)
Hi Parlisa! Always good to post pics during different stages so you can see the difference as time goes by. I am actually scheduled for my TT on 12 March :] My pre op is on Friday/. Make sure you get plenty of rest and wear your CG! ttyl...