Face Filler - Melbourne, FL

The pros for this procedure, is pretty simple...

The pros for this procedure, is pretty simple injections to the face area, and took about 30minutes per visit,a total of 3 visits are needed. I did notice a great difference being my face is fuller and smoothed out my face . I'm now in my 60's and did need a up lift. Didn't want to have a face life so this worked wonderful for me with no down time.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

This is a way to get a updated look for your face, without surgery.

Hi tkatz,

Welcome to the Sculptra community! Yay, I'm glad this worked so well for you especially since you didn't want a Facelift and so this worked out better for you. You mentioned no downtime but did you have any pain? Since everything worked so well for you are you going to go back as needed? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hello, my face was sore to the touch for about five days, but nothing that brothered me during the day. Nightime the first night was a bit uncomfortable to sleep on the side, but I managed fine. As far as pictures, I don't have any yet from my doctor, but I have no problem with posting them. I do plan on keeping this up, I still need to go for the last treatment in five weeks, that will be the third time with Sculptra.
Teresa

Yay, well glad everything is going well. Please let us know how your 5 week appointment goes. We can't wait to see pictures.

Thanks :)