45 Yr Old Male - Melbourne, FL

At one time I was 400 pounds, but I’ve since...

At one time I was 400 pounds, but I’ve since lost a lot of weight and had all this sagging skin I had to remove. I had a facelift, necklift and my eyes done in September with Dr. Clevens. My recovery process has gone swell and I’m pretty pleased with my results. Whenever you go under the knife, you don’t expect to heal overnight. I’m still puffy here and puffy there but I know it’s going to get better. Everything is very professional. He did a great job and I’m in the process of getting healed up. Hopefully in another six months or so, I’ll be looking good.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clevens is very professional and his nurses and office staff are very, very good. They were all pleasant and very informative. I would recommend Dr. Clevens to anyone considering a similar procedure. He really has done a great job.

Forgot to ask if the price listed is all fees plus anesth and OR?
How would you rate the eye lid results. I guess you had both upper and lower? Clevens has some pretty impressive before and afters and does only faces or almost exclusively facial surgery. And didn't you have a deep plane facelift which takes almost 2x as long for deep swelling and contour irregularities to settle down? I think you had a great surgeon and you had the gold standard technique. Guess time will reveal a very good final result...grace
Recovery does take so long. Some say up to a year! The thing is that every week is an improvement. Glas you are pleased with the experience. It is life changing.