50 Years Old and Otherwise Very Healthy and Active - Melbourne, FL

My motivation was to look and feel better. With...

My motivation was to look and feel better. With Dr. O's help I definitely accomplished that goal. The procedure was quick and virtually painless. I had very little down time. I was up and active the next day, back to my normal routine within about two weeks. Dr O and his staff were excellent about after care and follow-up with me after my procedure. I can not say enough good things about them and my whole experience.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr. O and his staff are fantastic. Professional, caring and it was an overall great experience.

We are thrilled that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing your continued results with the next follow up appointment.
I just cannot believe this statement.... Having cellulaze done on one day and ... Up and running on the next.. This is impossible!
i agree with you lucie...i have never heard of anyone saying cellulaze being this easy...this review has no specifics...i am not a naysayer in general...but i had the same response you did...
Hi Rosevincent! I retained myself so much to not "blast" the previous review... You have no idea! :) I despite dishonesty to my coar! Things should be said the way THEY are and trust the judgement of intelligent human being to make their own decisions! I have had cellulaze done on May 22 2014 - today September 1st 2014 I am still hurting and still wear the garnet elastic and still need to lift my legs on a daily basis and...am still not able to bend my legs / knees.... The density of the pain is, of course, not as intense and I surely can walk faster but ... Let's not fool any one here!! It is a procedure that is excruciatingly PAiNFULL and luckily I have no more kid around to take care of... Now ... Let's talk about the results; hopefully it will be "PERFECT' .... Since I cannot attest of it right now , 3 months after ! I will be back here in 3 more months and will then share an opinion on the result ! Take good care Rosevincent and please let me know how you are making out with your recovery.
oh wow...Lucie...really? that much pain...I have heard that it is not and easy treatment...I have not done it yet....my friend got it done...and I had to go help her....it was not an easy thing...she was badly bruised and all...and said pretty much what you have said...I hope your recovery goes well...i would love to hear that it was what you wanted...as for my friend...she is still swollen...I was thinking of getting it....but am at ??? after seeing the pain of it all
I changed my name to rosieness....this is rosevincent....how are you feeling LucieG? that is long time to be uncomfortable...please let me know how you are doing...everyone i know that had cellulaze done said the same thing the recovery is hard...BUT so worth it
Oh wow, how great that everything went so well and you recovered so quick!! What areas did you have done? Do you have any before and after photos you are comfortable sharing with us?