Implants with Pectus Excavatum/assymetry - Melbourne, FL

I have pectus excavatum and resulting breast...

I have pectus excavatum and resulting breast asymmetry. It is hard to find reviews and pics of cosmetic surgery correction of this; everyone recommends the chest wall to be repaired but the recovery is bad and it is not interfering with my quality of life. So, i opted for breast augmentation. My surgeon was great, went through the areola so i have NO scar! My implants are saline-silicone was not allowed at surgery time-& under muscle so they look and feel natural.
However, my right side had less breast tissue and developed a slight contracture.
Overall, i love them. I can wear a bathingsuit and the size difference is slight. However, due to having kids (got pregnant 4 mo post op!) and the contracture, i am having a revision with a tummy tuck when i graduate school in 2 years. I am going to start consults early this time, bc last time i consulted 2-3mo prior and made a quick decision. I am much older now and ok with waiting :)

Post op, i was in a little pain. My chest felt heavy& anesthesia made me throw up 3-4 times .
I wore regular clothes the next day. I went from B to D (&DD with pregnancy!) and am very happy with that choice.
Massaging them was the worst and therefore I did it weak, which may be why i got the contracture. Lessons learned!
I joined this site to discuss and learn as i begin my revision surgery!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

She was ok. She clearly loves plastics and her face/body shows it! She no longer does PS ; she is into the hcg and botox stuff now.