73 Year Old- Facelift, Laser Resurfacing and Lip Lift - Melbourne, FL

Someone I worked with previously had work done...

Someone I worked with previously had work done with Dr. Clevens almost a decade ago and I remember he made her look from an ordinary 50-something year old woman to a gorgeous woman in her early forties. I made my appointment for my facelift, lip lift and laser around my mouth area in October. I liked that the book with pictures he has ACTUALLY had people that I knew and they all looked 10 times better than before they had work done. On a scale of 1 to 10 my results are probably a 9 1/2. I look like a different person, but in a good way so I am very pleased.

Every Sunday I go to breakfast with some friends and I hadn’t seen them for about 3 weeks after my surgery and they went “Oh my God, Oh my God, you look gorgeous!” That was very nice.

Two months ago I was out to eat and they were giving free beverages to people over 60, and in my group of people in their 70’s and 80’s I was the only one they asked if I was over 60. In four weeks I’ll be 73 and I don’t mind getting old or looking old. Now I don’t look ugly, in fact I look kind of pretty. My recovery even went exactly like I expected, because I’ve done it before. It was no picnic but I healed quicker than I thought.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clevens is a great surgeon even though he lacks a bit of warmth, but overall I look great so I’m happy. Every single last person on the staff is superb though. You couldn’t find nicer ladies if you looked all over the United States.