73 Year Old- Facelift, Laser Resurfacing and Lip Lift - Melbourne, FL

Someone I worked with previously had work done...

Someone I worked with previously had work done with Dr. Clevens almost a decade ago and I remember he made her look from an ordinary 50-something year old woman to a gorgeous woman in her early forties. I made my appointment for my facelift, lip lift and laser around my mouth area in October. I liked that the book with pictures he has ACTUALLY had people that I knew and they all looked 10 times better than before they had work done. On a scale of 1 to 10 my results are probably a 9 1/2. I look like a different person, but in a good way so I am very pleased.

Every Sunday I go to breakfast with some friends and I hadn’t seen them for about 3 weeks after my surgery and they went “Oh my God, Oh my God, you look gorgeous!” That was very nice.

Two months ago I was out to eat and they were giving free beverages to people over 60, and in my group of people in their 70’s and 80’s I was the only one they asked if I was over 60. In four weeks I’ll be 73 and I don’t mind getting old or looking old. Now I don’t look ugly, in fact I look kind of pretty. My recovery even went exactly like I expected, because I’ve done it before. It was no picnic but I healed quicker than I thought.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clevens is a great surgeon even though he lacks a bit of warmth, but overall I look great so I’m happy. Every single last person on the staff is superb though. You couldn’t find nicer ladies if you looked all over the United States.

I'm so happy for you! Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
Congratulations on a good result! I would be interested to hear more about how your lip lift was done and what the recovery from that was like.