My Necklift - Melbourne, Australia

Overall experience was non stressful. I felt no...

Overall experience was non stressful. I felt no pain after procedure. Took no painkillers.
There was slight discomfort due to having to wear a cervical collar for 10 days. Very happy with result. Prior to procedure I was well informed, knew what to expect and so was able to prepare mentally for procedure.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I spoke to Mr. Webster I felt completely confident. He has a very calm, relaxed and approachable manner. You feel that you will be safe in his hands. He makes sure he informs you realistically about the procedure and what results to expect. I never doubted him for one second. I went into the operation without a moment's hesitation. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone who wishes to undergo plastic surgery.

Hi Roula 42560 I am delighted for you that your results were excellent! I want to go down the same path!! Can you tell me 'all up' what the entire cost of the procedure was? (Including anesthetist, theater cost etc. etc). Also, can you tell me your age? I am 60 and have been told that a neck lift may not be the best way to go.
Hi Madelaine thanks for your email. I am 59. The total cost was $9430. Of course nothing can be claimed on Medicare or private health because it is cosmetic. Re whether or not a neck lift is right for you, you really need to talk to a reputable surgeon. There are different levels of necklift e.g. incisions behind ear as well as just under chin. Because I had a lower face lift at 50, I only had to have incision under chin this time. At 60 if you have not had any other cosmetic surgery, my opinion would be that you would need to combine it with a lower lift to get the best overall result. Both procedures were successful for me. I used the same surgeon. Hope this is helpful. My advice do the lot.

I'm glad this went so well for you! We'd love to see your photos so we can witness your neck's transformation. It's amazing how a refreshed neck can erase years!

Sorry Angie don't have any photos.