Not Worth at Alll, Don't Wate Your Money!!!!! -Melbourne, AU

I wanted to get rid of the fat and cellulite and...

I wanted to get rid of the fat and cellulite and started with once a week acoustic wave therapy for the full year in combination with mesotherapy injections every six weeks, a massage every week, 4 hypoxi sessions as well as pool exercises at least 3 times a week. It has been the longest and MOST COSTLY year of my life. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!! Acoustic wave therapy doesn't hurt but the injections do. It DIDN'T WORK at all !!! DON'T BE SILLY TO WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! If it did work there wouldn't have been fat people around at all and doctors would have been prescribing the treatment for obesity !!!! Once I went on a very strict diet I started losing weight but put all back once I stopped with the diet!!! Sorry to disappoint the ones who had hopes to lose weight in an easy way! IT DOESN'T WORK AND WHOEVER SAYS IT DOES WORK MUST THE ONES WHO ARE SELLING THE TREATMENTS!!!!
Aesthetica

I had it done in Canada and was told I needed two treatments a week for full benefit. I thought it hurt like stupid crazy, but over time my muscles strengthened and handled the pain better so we could increase the power of the shocks. I did 12 treatments and two follow up treatments 3 months later. I was thrilled, not only was all the cellulite gone and I had stage 4 cellulite- stage 5 being the worst, but I also lost approx 2 inches off both thighs. I still have my before during and after photos as I was so stoked I wanted to come back to nz and start up My own business with a machine myself. It was a miracle. Two yrs on though and cellulite has all come back, but I can't find a machine where I live! But the results lasted a good year and I believe a top up every few months would Maintain it. Go for it! Well worth it!!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.

AWT isn't meant for obese people, it probably explains you lack of success. Plus everyone's genetic makeup is different. Some store lipoedema/oedema in legs so require longer sessions. Some therapists don't assess correctly the client, then don't do treatment long enough or use the equipment with correct technique. They rush over areas which doesn't allow for beam to get optimum results. Also speed and intensity of AWaves used plays a big part. The technician has to be good, assess correctly and client must comply to treatment plan to get results. We are in a constant state of aging. If you don't exercise, drink water, eat well etc your wasting your money for sure. So be honest with self also. I've seen amazing results on people committed to being set free from cellulite due to AWT. There's nothing like it out there, hence why Madonna got a machine for herself to keep her legs dimple free for as long as possible. It's not a case of diet and exercise will set u free from it. There's also a genetic component to it, that's why even athletic women still have it. The ones that don't are because they are blessed with good genes. I know women who are overweight with no cellulite, eat junk etc, one in particular her mother also cellulite free and would weigh 90kg.