Hi all updated new pictures after a long time I'm feeling great !!!!

I m so sick of my hanged tummy. can't wear good...

I m so sick of my hanged tummy. can't wear good clothes. my husband loves me like anything got two beautiful kids girl and a boy girl is 3 n boy 7 month old and now I really think I should get this ugly tummy fix for myself confidence for my husband. I love him so much he deserve better me like old days but I'm a chicken very scared please all u girls help me in over coming this fear I'm 31 and tired wearing clothes like grandma pls pls help me share ur views tell me I can also do it .I also got diastsis recti need muscel repair too and is it the most painfull thing on earth ?

Still not sure what should I do I never thought...

Still not sure what should I do I never thought this could be so hard to decide .when ever I look at my kids I feel guilty why should they suffer how can I sit for 3 months or do t know how long taking out this time for my self seems a selfish step .my husband is so supportive I do t want him to do it all alone ........I don't know still and what if some thing goes wrong my kids my husband needs me : (

Please help can anyone tell me how to choose...

Please help can anyone tell me how to choose surgeon on what basis

Welcome to RealSelf!   You know the hubbies always say they love us the way we are but this is  about how you feel now:)  And trust me he will love the new and flat tummy when this is done.

I am happy you joined us:)

Yes dear true but now I'm more confused as in don't know weather to wait till my son who is just 7 month old to get more indipendent n after two year consider this, or right now as in he is too small n I do have lot of help ????? Just wanna b very sure first that after 4,5 weeks will I b able to pick him n do house hold chores ?

M I too selfish ??? Not thinking of my husband's...

M I too selfish ??? Not thinking of my husband's is cancelling his holidays just to take Careof me ...........I'm filled wind guilt
Hi, I noticed your last post was on the 19th. I hope you didn't change your mind. You are not selfish, and I promise your husband will be just as happy with your new bod as you will be. Not to mention what it will do for your self esteem. If you decide to still do it, we will be having surgery on the same day.. Mine is also on the 25th. :-)
I would like to say I too had guilt about wanting something just for me. I was always used to doing for everyone else, never putting myself first. My children are now grown, in their mid twenties...all three of them. I too had the hanging belly and an enormous amount of stretch marks. I felt absolutely disgusted when I looked at my body in a mirror. It was a nightmare to find jeans or shorts to fit because I don't have a large bottom or thighs just the hanging skin in my mid section. I had been going back and forth about taking the plunge and just doing it for the last 2 years! There was nothing holding me back except the excuses I made to myself. I will give you this advice...research your surgeon well. When you go in to talk to him/her also ask about who he uses for anesthesia. Sometimes people forget about the sleepers but they are very important as well! Life is short so go for it! I'm 2 weeks post op TT and I don't regret anything except waiting so long to do it! Good luck to you.

Drop the guilt...how many nice things do you actually do for yourself??   You deserve this:)

Well finally I have I made my mind 2014 I will get...

Well finally I have I made my mind 2014 I will get my procedure as I can't put so much pressure on my darling husband n it's impossible for me to not cuddle my 7 month old baby . After 1 year my lil one will be 2 and first one will be 4 n half life will be bit easier so , my waiting is long but I'm happy will wait till than will loose loads of weight thinking to upload some pictures of mine so that all u lovely ladies can guide me what u guys think how much should I loose : ) but just thinking is it wise to be here as ppl just come 2 ,3 weeks before surgery ???
It will be much easier for you after your baby is over a year old. It would be awesome to have you join the community, but it will be up to you on how you will feel about posting for a year. Some have done it. I have actually been posting for about 6 months. I think you can take the time to learn from others on here while you prepare for your surgery. It is an amazing community and I hope you enjoy it. ;-)
Thanx for noticing I was think nobody is even looking at my profile , so I was just writing for my self outlet. But my friend all the very best my wishes are wid u b in touch .
You are so right I'm impressed thanx dear but I have planed my procedure in 2014 so never mind will wait u take care be in touch .

Hello every one I need some guidance

Hello every one I have lots questions to ask you all who had their surgery done ,to start with I m thinking to get breast lift and tummy tuck done together is it ok or I shuld wait pain wise ????
I had a breast augmentation and lift in Nov last year. (2012) My children were 2.5 and 8 months. It was hard to look after them, being so young but i had a lot of support. I am planning on getting a tummy tuck when my youngest goes to school or at least kindergarten as i have read that recovery from a tummy tuck is longer and a bit harder than breast lifts esspecially for us mums. I would get your surgeries seperately. Also i saw Richard Dickinson and he is just wonderful!

Hello lovely ladies out there can anybody Suggest good book on recovering fast

Hi every one soon I will getting my tummy tucked lol ... As usual very scared happy full of guilt and worries etc ........ So to start wid can any one guide me good book of recovering or healing fast , or list of things we shuld do before after pls help
I too had the Mommy guilt and fear!!!! U end up being a better spouse and mommy, plus you feel good about yourself. I'm not sure if I have a book just my own personal experience. My hubby was not super supportive, more because he was freaked out. Now he realizes why I needed it. Mine was for cosmetic, but I had terrible Diastasis Rectus which added to my back pain. My core being solid now has helped a lot with my back pain and I'm standing straight ;))!! Now hubby happy. Glad I didn't listen to him ;))!!! I'm 3 1/2 weeks out. Before surgery be healthy. Juice, take supplements to get body ready, especially bowels. Arnica, pineapple, Vitamin C and comfortable clothing.. I also took coconut oil. Makes skin beautiful and I never suffered any of the evil constipation stuff :))!! Hope that helps.

Hello lovely ladies

Hey every one please give me all your suggestions and tricks of speedy recovery . My sergery date is been finalise 26th February .
Congrats on finalizing your date! My surgery is on February 21st and in so dang excited! Look forward to following your journey and having a RS TT recovery buddy! Any before pics?
Yes I do will upload soon as I really don't wana put them On any soon than January lol . Are you taking ur milti vitamins ? Don't forget to drink protien shake week before .
I was soooo scared and embarrassed to put my pics up but when I did, it felt really freeing! I take prenatal vitamins, they are the only vitamins that I feel work for me. Taking note for protein shake. ...I'm gonna be a basket case the last month and running around like a maniac, lol

Picture uploaded for the first time

Getting side lipo chin lipo and full TT .I am on this site from last 2 years and now finally my time has come 2 months and I will b on flat side aahhhhh.....so nervous and happy lol more scared . I need some motivational comments I hope I'm not doing anything wrong so confused !!!!

Please help

I need lots of guigence on recover time any tips ?????

In clothes trying to hide my tummy

Still no use this loose shirt can also can't help , my rest of body does not show fat much that's why I look preggo ????

????????????????

Some more pictures

I am trying to loose at least 5 kg before sergery lets see ???

Side view

Well I look 6 month preggo
Oh and Howard uses a pain pump into your muscles which I found helpful with the recovery.
Hi melbournemumof3 thanx for responding , really appriciated I will for sure ask you if I need to as you anything infact I will ask you a lot lol. Right now you need rest so please take care of your self happy healing love .
Hi mumtum, Howard did my TT and MR on Monday. You'll be fine. Good to hear your hubby's so supportive. Mine is too. Feel free to email me if you want.

Quick advice pls

Hi I am thinking to get my breast argumentation done as well ,is it a good idea ???? Only problem is I am too scared of pain as already i am getting too many procedures I guess . Like sides lipo , chin lipo TT ,MR hernia repair ??? Please advice girls
I honestly don't know if I could tolerate doing a TT and breast augmentation at the same time. The TT by itself has been a big challenge by itself! Every day is a little better but the nausea and the lack of appetite has been the hardest. I am so scared of the pain if I throw up but so far so good!
Hi busy bee I am a chicken but by just thinking having both procedure together I might save another recovery time lol with kids I already feel guilty by not doing anything after ... So thought just get them all done together for once I knw it's a big step but I am sort of ready for all the pain to look good n confident .
Im having exrended tt thigh thigh lipo and upper eyelid feb 3. I cant wait it simply can not come fast enough. My little one will be 8 months old. Ive got great support at home tho from my partner, mum and my 2 boys, 18 and 15 year olds so im not worried. I have 4 weeks after surgery before i go back to work. Im from australia too but having my procedures done in thailand. We will be healing buddys!

Mixed feelings 2 months to go !!!

I do feel happy and excited but when I look at my kids playing hugging me n stuff I feel so low that for such a long time I won't be able to pick them ready them feed them ???? I am so use to them I don't know what will I do they are so little my girl is 4 n boy is 2 . I can see myself emotionally challenged while recovery : (
Just remember you are doing so that you will be a happier person. They would definitely want a happy mummy!
Yes you right .... Thanx darl
I put on nearly 2 kgs over christmas so working as hard as i can to get it off. I have 5 weeks to go and 9 kgs to lose... Lol seriously not going to make it will try and get as close as i can. Have you heard of light n easy... Thats what im doing 1200 calories and it works fantastic. Like you keep adding to my list but i think ive got all the major stuff. How about you...we are on the countdown

Happy new year to all my friends

God bless you all give you streagnth and happiness . Let's heal together and pray for each other we all are connected . Love you all the best for upcoming sergerys and happy fast healing to the ones who are on flat side . Cheeers !!
Welcome beautiful confident 2014 ????
Also ask your surgeon if u can take arnica the day before surgery, then continue- will help with bruising, as will fresh pineapple and lots of water. Also vitamin c, 2 weeks prior to op and continue after- to boost healing and tissue repair! It worked for me
Hey darl! I'm Po 18 days and I wouldn't do it any other way! I've had 4 kids - my tummy stretched and boobs deflated! My worse fear was having an accident and ambos having to expose the front of me in public. I wouldn't even let my doctor look! Being from the beachside suburbs of sydney, practically every day in summer is on the beach or wearing not much but i was always so self conscience! My husband and I have been together for 25 years and we both are still very youthful looking. So we decided together that we would invest in me, to give me back my confidence and way of life! I had combined tt, ba & nipple lift & I wouldn't do it any other way! Why?? 1/ after one of these ops, I wouldn't go back for the 2nd 2/ you double all your hospital & anesthesia fees- which r quite pricey 3/ u r out of action 2 times not just the once 4/ 2 ops are time consuming So I say get all done at once. I'm already driving, beaching, socializing again. They give u painkillers for a reason, so u take them when required. The kids will lay with u - and they will b sensitive to your situation! Hubby is there too- dont feel guilty- for better or for worse! And biggest thing for fast recovery- be ultra fit prior- strong abs and thighs assist with speedy recovery! Hope this all helps!!!
Leepoh thank you hon for so much of information , you are a darling thanx for taking so much time out .i will surely follow what you said I love real self I feel so overwhelmed every one supports you guid you . Thanx again I feel amazing and very light now xoxo

It's weird but true

It's less than 2 months and I am feeling the same feelings which I had when I was pregnant with my both kids , I was very happy excited and scared too at the same time I would say more happy than scared but this time my pain will be more lol. I am nesting making list of stuff I need lol but this time just like my pregnancies I'm buying new clothes for my self instead of my babies hahahaha so funny ,the whole enticipating game is amazing I'm loving it don't know what to feel adzactly !!!!!
Im trying not to buy any clothes at all. Which is hard because im losing weight. My mum has taken a few jeans and dresses in for me which i will keep using for as long as i can. Very hard to stay away from the shops with all the sales on tho! Cant wait to buy some new jeans in winter.
Lol yes true v hard to stay away from shopping , but still confused ehat size I will be finally ????
Bit of a guessing game isnt it

How much weigh can we loose in a month ??

I have gain weigh instead of loosing it ...hardly 1 month is left and I m still struggling huh!! How much weigh we can loose ? Does any one has got any tips pal advice .
Best fruit choice are always berries. Anything else is good but try to stay away from bananas. Potatoes are a nono too!
A daily menu would b like this: 1/ 7:30am - rolled oates mixed with protein shake Or Egg white omlette with onion, spinach, herbs with grain Bread X 2 pcs- no fat 2/ 10:30am - protein shake plus pc fruit Or Low gi/fat yogurts mixed in blender with mint, ginger, ice, water, frozen berries or fresh fruit - smoothie 12:30 - Atlantic salmon or steak, pork With mashed sweet potato, boiled veg Or Curry stir fry with your choice of meat/seafood with basmati/brown rice 3:30pm - protein shake Or Cottage cheese with celery and carrot strips 5:30pm - choice of low fat meat Boiled sweet potato and boiled veg Or Chicken or tuna salad with lemon juice or balsamic vinegar 8:30pm - if hungry have a protein shake Or low gi yogurts You can drop carbs from dinner meals if u like but expect sugar cravings. Have as much veg as u like no weighing or measuring of your food Balsamic Vin and lemon turn acidic foods into alkaline. salt is a total nono! Training is best early morning before your 1st meal. This diet worx well with resistance training. If u want to speed things up, add cardio too! If u train at other times, u can wait 45 minutes after training to eat and so u just adjust the times. Wait hour after snack or 1.5hours after meal to train. timing is important to keep the metabolism burning constantly so u become a fat burning machine! so much more to it but try this for now! If u want to get totally obsessive (like me) try Food Patrol. :))
Have you tried a high protein diet? Combine it with low gi/high energy carbs and as much vegetables or salad as you like. Eat that 3 times a day and then snack on protein shakes, low gi yogurts in between. Eating every 2-3 hours. Body fat will b stripped off quickly and metalolism continues to burn all day! It sounds crazy but eating more of the right foods actually loses weight- team it up with resistance training and you end up with a sculpted look! Look up Food Patrol on the web- they work by the same concept!

Nearly one month left

I m soo confused to be happy or scared ????

Lost bit of weigh

I think I should eat good protein diet now and stop dieting as i need energy for my recovery n stuff so let's see .

Some more pictures

Sorry forgot them before ????
It is very much like the anticipation of having a baby. I never thought of it like that lol. What leepoh has suggestsd sounds good. Just make sure your body is healthy before surgery.
That's is we should be healthy thanx to leepoh for such important information . You are right Jules it's adzactly like having a baby I did mentioned this before that I m so excited and nervous at the same time lol also I'm buying some clothes for my self the only thing is not for baby hahahaha . Anyways friend we are almost together so all the best for you too love
Sorry yes i was agreeing with your post. The tracker on my phone says fly out day in 15 days. Omg how exciting!

????????

Wats wrong with uploading pictures I don't know
Thanx yes I am doing as you mentioned before but now I think I'm bit nervous I don't knw I am not very good in concentrating on my diet , just thinking of my kids what to do when to do u know what I am saying lil bit of guilty trip
Don't feel guilty - if it wasn't for our little cherubs, we wouldn't need to have the tts! Mine have been so caring - I love them to bits!
Hello dear my friend how are you doing . I wanted to ask you what all vitamins should I have as in all the preparations and all I think you are the best one to ask lol . Please guide me only 1 month is left I am getting cold fetes now when think about information I think of YOU cuz u r my google you know all so pls shed all your knowledge on me please thank you so much darling . Happy healing

Important information for upcoming surgeries !!

Hi all my real self friends I wanted to share very important information with all the upcoming surgeries to help healing fast .
Arnica 200
10 days before and 2 weeks after.

Arsenic 30 1 week before and after 1 week for bruising and infection this will prevent infection .

Rhustux 200 after surgery till 2 weeks , helps in pain ease .
These are very safe homeopethic medicines all natural no side effects . Also very important all of you who enjoy green tea please do stop having it coz it does not help stop bleeding so at least try to stop drinking 4 weeks prior so that it will go totally out of your system . Happy healing and all the best to every one .
one moth away - its coimg fast!
So when's your surgery??
25th feb pls don't forget to pray for me : )

Lost bit more weight !!!!

Yeahhhh just 1 more month scared happy excited : )
Good luck, you are going to look fabulous.. I felt the same way. Had to remind myself i was getting a TT, not a ceserean. normal to be nervous.. See u on the flatside..
Thank you for wishes yes I think anticipation is the killer not surgery lol
But u can see how thin u will look, if u take away the tum on your side profile. U will look awesome.

So true !!

Love this quote thought to share with all of you : )
I must say I'm very excited 4 u 2!!! Maybe cause we r the few aussies on here and i do feel alot closer 2 both of u!-it's nice to know I'm not the only aussie here.
Aawwwww so true leepoh me too feel the same love you .
Love the quote! So very true. I woke up this morning with some doubts going thru my head...am i making the right choice, do i really need this. Just a couple of hrs later im back to....yay cant wait...i need this lol. My gosh ive heard so many people on here say they go thru the same emotions and i remember thinking oh that wont be me im 100% committed. Just goes to show i must be normal lol. We both deserve this and we are both going to look fantastic! There are a few people on here im just as excited for their sx as mine and you are one!

Some more pic results of hard work

It's strange how important to be fit and healthy not only for looks but health wise too I was on very high possibility of having diabetes but i stoped the watch almost , so finger crossed cheers for every ones healthy life from now on .
Yeah its good to see other aussies on here : ) Dont be scared, dont feel guilty you are making a better version of yourself and a lot of people don't realize its for the inside as much as the out. as for surgery and being scared. Just jump in, you have been wanting this for a long time.i waited for a year that was long enough. This is something you want what ever will be will be.your outcome will be amazing, good luck
Thanx nikkaz32 every wish counts .thanx a lot really
Thanks mumtum im pretty sure it will be hard for me to stay away. Your time is nearly here.

24 days left !!

Hey every one . Well I m feeling nothing at all not happy not nervous what is this ????
Hello, thanks for your lovely words on my review. You are doing all the right things for the best recovery. Its so normal to be scared. There is no book on this surgery I'm seriously considering writing one! It really is MAJOR surgery. That means you take at least six months to feel normal again maybe more and then another six to really settle into your new body. The great thing for you is that you are repairing yourself whilst you are still young and have a lifetime ahead to enjoy it. Best wishes x
I think it's just how you are coping with it. It's fine everyone has their own way of dealing with it. Oh my goodness we are getting close though.
Yes u right thanx hon . Be in touch it's creepy how close it is it feels not real actually u knw some sort of dream coming true hahahaha with lot of pain though

So scared and depressed !!

Hello every one does any one felt this way I actually had bad stomach loose motions and nausea by only thinking about it . First is pain second fear of not holding my kids in my arms for 1 or 2 months ????????????
I remember my concerns before the op but I have no Littlies - it's normal! Although u won't b able to pick up your bub, u can lie next to her or have her on u when u r sitting. When she wants to b picked up, u will need to sit down with her instead. They'll still get all the cuddles and kisses they need, u will just have to modify the way u do it!
Thanx heaps my friend
You are not alone in your fears and nervousness! I had a good cry this morning and now feel good. We can and will do this! Hang in there and like jules73 said.....breathe. ((hugs))

On food

Please advice what should I eat after my surgery for first few weeks to avoid swelling and heal fast if there is any food choice we can make ??
Oh and along with a probiotic some yoghurt with live cultures. Helps with the number all the meds do to your system.
You were already eating healthy anyway yeah? So just continue with that. Maybe add more protein, some pineapple for swelling and NO salt.
No salt for swelling - it's a nono!

4 days left !!!!!!

I'm not sure what state I am in ?????
Thanx a ton doll how r you dear howz ur progress going on .
Thanx again and can u tell me should I drink 1 glass of pineapple juice or more . Thanx doll for taking out ur precious time out for me , how are you anyways howz ur recovery coming up
Thanx doll yes you are right .

Help

Girls pls tell me should I take laxatives before my surgery and stop eating carbs and all pls advice I don't want constipation buwaaaaaaaahhhhh ????????????????????????????
Good luck with your surgery on Tuesday and can't wait to see your results! Happy healing hun :)
Good luck matey we are all here cheering you on. x
I agree about no laxatives before. I took Milk of Magnesia two days PO and I had a BM the next day and it was fine.

Enjoyed so much with my family today

So today we had a great time amazing day spent with my parents and husband kids had pony ride and was flying kites aahh it was perfect summer day . I should not be very upset as soon I will be with them playing again soon cuz today I was just sitting back and watching them . It's so strange how much our families are important to us my kids are my life line and my husband is my back bone . My lil one was hugging me but more today I don't know why and my daughter oh she is a doll she made one card for me for get well soon in her kinder I was so touched . My husband bought gift for me my favourite fragrance . Ok ladies I am all set for my TT journey pls all of you send your prayers and wishes girls love you all for your expert advice every one here is fabulous so helpful love you guys goodnight . Talk to you all tmrw ????
Good luck for tomorrow! Be thinking about you. Take it easy and try to relax as much as you can x
Thank you very much me too even I can't wait will keep every one update
Thank you so much very much and also for your expert advice I will follow every thing u said xxx

Dedicated to all my realself friends !

You.Are.Amazing.

As. you. are.
Stronger than you know.
More beautiful than you think.
Worthier than you believe.
More loved than you can ever imagine.
Passionate about making a difference.
Fiery when protecting those you love.
Learning. Growing. Not alone.
Warm. Giving. Generous.
Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart.
Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave.
And so, so, so.much.more.
Thinking of you...hope all is well
I pray that everything goes well, all the best my dear!
i like your poem. very awesome, good luck to you

So here is quick review of my preparations for big day .

Stuff I was doing since one month to prepare my body and soul .
I joined personal trainer for 3 days a week for strengthening excersise
Was on high protien diet .
Drinking lot of water stayed away from junk food .
Freez food for my family .
Bought some games and toys for kids so that wen I m in hospital they can get distracted instead of missing me as I will be there for 3 days . They are in good hands though my husband took of from his work my inlaws are here got cleaners to come every week . I am at ease be coz of them .
Today I spend time at spa for waxing mani pedi n stuff all decided by my husband love him .
Prepared my guest room as recovery room rented hospital grade bed and stuff it's pretty cheap 40$ a week ????.
Got my suppliments after surgery which is Magnesium powder ultra muscle eze bioceuticals. Polybac by nutricare which is an amazing probiotic and water soluble vitamin c and also all my homeopethic medicines .
At last without the help of my real self friends nothing was possible I wanted to thank you all spl leepoh , Jules , secretdiva , mommyof3 ,love2bmommy and many more love you girls for ur time and informations ????

Some pictures to compare before after lol

They are gross but still .......
Good luck! Can't wait to see the results!
Good luck. Now you are ahead of me cuz I'm sick and they are calling me later to reschedule. Hopefully next week. :(
Ooh that's sad but hang in there everything happens happens for good . I will update you about every thing dear xxx. Thank you for your wishes .

Not feeling scared anymore I am ready

As mostly every one , I am up at 5:00 am instead of 7:00 hahaha but this is not excitement this is the effect of ducolax lol but I am very happy to clean my tummy completely I will b eating toast and honey after shower as by 6:00 am I have to eat after that I have to fast so I might have just one toast and some coffee . My surgery is at 1:00 pm tday . I'm just feeling sad about not b able to pick my kids for a while rest I am okay . Anyways ladies wish me luck love you All muahhhhhh .
See you girls xoxo
I hope all went well! :-)
Hope all is well and your resting xx
Here's wishing and praying for a rapid and uneventful recovery for you!!

Yeaahhhhh !!

I am on flat side surgery went well every thing is great I'm feeling just fine very nominal pain manageable . Wana right so much will do tomorrow as I'm bit dozy love u all for ur blessings muaahhhh . It's like a dream come true hurray .............
Congrats!!!
Good to hear from you. Congratulations!!
Fabulous! Glad to hear you are ok and now take it easy and recover

Glimps quick one

So groggy going to sleep but wana put some pictures on before after not very clear but will do . Thanx every one once agai xoxo
So it's day 1 for you today. Congrats. I'm currently on day14. Good luck and just some advice -- keep moving. I walked every hour my first day. The more you move, the faster you'll heal. The fast you heal, the better you'll feel. On day 3, I was doing light shopping in the stores.
Wow - what a great result already!
Yeeha! you did it. Thinking of you and looking forward to hearing all about it ;-) x

Okay so hello every body how are you all hope healing nicely , and all the best for upcoming ones

I will start from d day I admitted .
I reaches my hospital around 11:00 am and than waited till 2:30 I was very calm and ready for it all the staff was fabulous made me feel spacial so I got even calmer . My inlaws and husband was with me and while waiting in my room they wer cracking jokes n stuff for me to make me feel alright , they are darlings . Than I went in and anesthetic just put I v in my hand and said r u nervous ?? before I could answer him I was out lol ... I woke up after 3 hrs in recovery room was very dopey but not in pain just stiffness and lil bit of soreness trust me was not that bad I went back in my room my live was waiting there for me I was smiling and was doped again was sore but was okay , I saw my tummy and I felt crying cuz it was so flat . Than whole night I was off and on nurses wer in and out I was sleeping but waking up after short intervals . Next day I stood up for a lil walk again was okay but it was really difficult I started hiding and puffing . I went back on bed and had small nap . Day was pretty good but evening was but rough as I got bit of swelling and it was horrible breathing in there tight garment I had nausea than they have me oxygen mask and fenargan after that I slept Like a baby . Today I am feeling good and my drains are coming out bit scared lets c will update after this . Love u all xoxox.

Some pictures at hospital

????

Drains are out wow so fresh and free ..

I took bath put on nice fregrence brush my teeth drains are out . Bit sore from lipo sites and muscel tightening also breathing in this garment is not very easy anyways can't complain much I feel good and happy so worth it girl nothing to be afraid . Keep posting
Reading this is making me feel so happy! I'm booked in for a TT, with hernia repair and muscles being stitched back together as well as chin lipo too. Booked in with Howard in January.

Forget to add

I did all that with help of nurse and like 90 year old lady not by my self lol
They say you turn a corner after day 3. Seems like your already doing ok! Good for you. Im so happy for you!
Thanx for great advice dear I am doing that already and feeling pretty good love thanx again hope u doing good
Thanx I feel good too.

Some more drains with compression garment

: )

Sorry without drains and with my compression garment

You're standing up nicely after such a short period of time! Don't know whether I loved the compression things like you seem to be! Mine kept beeping and were deemed faulty anyway. By the way, you look as though you are in the same room that I had. :-)
I am happy to see you are doing so well!

Had first BM I'm so relaxed now

All my preparations did worked I guess .... Very easy BM what I did was before my surgery I had ducolax 2 days before at night and at day time had prune juice so I was eating food not so heavy stuff but like soup salad fish to give me energy just before my surgery and kept eating these laxative too so nothing was inside much and prune juice is great natural stuff work for me anyways than after my surgery I had only prune juice twice a day and next day it's all easy as .
So happy to hear that things are going pretty dang smooth for you... That's such a blessing. Cant wait too see your tummy without the garment. Tomorrow is my big day.... woohoo! Happy continued healing sweetie.
Yes me too was thinking this we both share the same room haaha . Every thing fall on place I followed ur advice on laxative and here I am no fuss at all n drains out it's fantastic I'm going home tmrw I knw I will be more tiered there as my kids are small and they wana tell u all thr stories lol but I missed all that I m happy going back home tmrw . Hey can u upload or mail me some of ur current pictures pls if it's ok.
Thanx doll so when is ur surgery now

Good morning my real self freinds

This is my day 3 and I'm getting better every day had such good rest at hospital it's a bliss staying at hospital after such big surgery . It's all good . Thanx every one for ur wishes .

One more picture to compare

You must b excited. Major change!
Yes it is and I'm feeling so much better than I thought I might feel so far so good thanx for ur wishes .
You are looking great hun! Hope you are having a great healing process!!!

No pain at all just stiffness

Feeling more than happy after reaching home kids are lying with me on my spl bed n I'm telling them stories just have to take care from my lil one so that he dosen jump over me but even he understands mum is not well . It's all so manageable I'm getting up by my self going to toilet easily , sitting on normal couch watching movie with kids just don't have much of appetite rest all good roaming around house n I can't believe my self it's just 3rd day . Will keep posting my progress xoxo
You look fantastic!! Day 5 and 6 is when I started to feel some what human again because I could do pretty much everything by myself. Take it easy and enjoy this small break!
Yes thanx I do feel great infact from 2 nd day indeed
Looking great so far and will be looking even better day by day!

This is not a nursing room it's a recovery room in my own home arranged by my hubby !!

I just can't thank enough words will be injustice to my feelings which I have for my husband and my inlaws n my sweet 4 yr old angel my daughter .

Last one to this lot

My spl bed room with my fav fragrance ticks my fav colour flowers ammmmm....... Good night every one happy healing to every one love u all
Looking really good. Recovery is amazing by 2 weeks you should feel pretty much normal but still need to lie down and rest a lot. Tried to do a bit of shopping yesterday exhausted today! Lol teach me to look for bikinis before I'm ready.
That's awesome!
U look so great. Your room is beautiful too. Apply healing

I can't believe my eyes ?????? Is this me ??????

No words I m so happy can't express ............

????
Yes it is you..what an amazing feeling!
Wonderful Jules can't express really how r u love
Getting there. Drained my tummy and both thighs today for a total of 355mls of fluid. I drained that in one thigh alone a week ago, so like i said getting there very sslloowwllyy lol

Had my first appointment with doctor

All good changed my tape put new one bb looks good I m happy no issues . Had lovely lunch with hubby after that but got very exhausted and felt sleep ASAP also still got not much of appetite so I had lil bit of salad and coffee was too much for me though . I love walking on road with flat tummy hahahaha felt so proud and confident it's amazing girls how ur appearance change ur world may b not from out side but from inside . Now sleeping too tiered as when I came back I played a lot with kids like telling them funny stories making faces and watching cartoons together they just loved it I pushed my self a bit but 100% satisfaction they slept with me on my recliner bed and just now my hubby took them in his room kissed me goodnight n me kissing all my real self freinds goodnight sleep well keep feeling good n keep healing love ya all .
Hi I am from pune . I agree here not every one talks about the surgery , being on RealSelf really helped me , thanks to you all I never felt alone , It's nice to feel flat right ,?? I love walking out and showing off my stomach . People may not even know , just makes me feel good
Keep healing love
Thanx dear

Po day 7 saw movie at cinemas with hubby wow amazing !!!!!!!

Had fun lil bit of stress in Back no pain bit tiered but very manageable .....happy healing girls xoxox
You look awesome!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a great day out

Every day gets better ????

Feeling good , stoped taking all pain killers just panadole just very uncomfy with cg it sucks huh .... But I have to live with it cuz my mr also includes plastic mesh inside to support it so it might take more time to heal swelling wise . I feel great other wise . Love u all my freinds cheers to be on flat side happy healing .
Love your before and after pictures. What a difference! Love reading your post. Thanks for your encouragement on my page. You look great. I need to keep trying to get a few pounds off. You have done great!
Thanx love any time you take care keep shining it's ur turn to be beautiful inside out .
wow you look amazing. i think our befores are similar so i hope i end up looking as good as you once complete! how are you feeling? Did you have MR?

1 week 4 days po feeling good good and very good

You knw today I went for lil shopping as I can walk quite straight and have no pain n all so when I was trying my fav type polo t shirt with jeans I was almost in tears cuz in last 5 years I was wearing clothes to hide my tummy with scarfs n shrugs , i felt so happy and I bot it ooh what a feeling to dress as you feel from inside . Before when I use to feel like easy sporty dress up I use to wear some loose long cotton top with jeans to hide my tum .... But nao hoo hoo I can wear skin cut t shirt with my jeans . So worth it if there is a pain there is a lot of gain . Happy healing my frens xoxoxoxoxo

Oops forgot picture

Smiles
Amazing!! You look sosoo good. I'm so happy for you. "-))
You look gorgeous!!!! :)))
U r looking great and what a great result! Congrats! U should b happy

2 weeks po stitches removed I am all done .

Today my stitches been removed doc said u are healing well all done just swelling is thr which will stay may b for 6,7 weeks as I have plastic mesh inside over my mr site to hold them even further . Physically I am 68% recovered just 10% haunched rest all good I have started driving dropping picking kids from day care , feed them cook for them get them ready giving them shower them .AT night around 8ish I feel exhausted but still under control , stoped taking any Medeciene just regular pain killer once a day or twice if I feel . My before and after care suppliments really helped me healing fast . I am very happy so worth it good luck for all my rs friends and happy speedy recovery xoxo .
You look fantastic!
Like that pic. Looking gorgeous
So nice to dress from the inside out- love fitted polo shirts- I know how you feel :-)

Hello girls sorry for late update nothing much to share as I am so swollen .

Hi girls well I don't know should I call it good or bad I mean some stuff is good like I have moved back in my bed with hubby feel so good with sleeping him not alone , and also we had a swing in bedroom yesterday but at afternoon cuz I'm too swollen at night It was all good lol. Now I will come to my swell hell I don't know weather this happend with anyone else or not but with me it's like I am so swollen I almost look preggo again I supposed to be reducing my swelling but it's increasing I m so sick of this situation of not moving sleeping as I want . I am hanging in there lets see how long will it take my surgeon says 8 to 7 weeks to see good results so I hoping also he told me I am getting better that's why I have increased my activity and cuz of that I am so swollen cuz I'm moving a lot : ) well can't do much so I am waiting girls . U all take care xxx
Thanx love
Thanx Jules how are u hunnie
Hahahaha I love polos yes I m sure u know how I feel xxx

So swollen that I can't breath huh

I'm with Jules... Your body is gorgeous! U just need for the swelling to go down, and it takes so long..... I'm at 6 weeks & still mad at the swelling! Grrrrrr..... But I finally have some energy (had a staph infection for a few weeks... Felt like I had the achey-type flu, chills, fevers... Odd). Your legs are gorgeous too... Hang tight. I am seeing past the swelling & can tell you're already going to look amazing!!! Xo
You might be swollen but still look great. Do a side by side before and after pic. That will pick you back up. You do look great. Hang in there!
You look great!

3 week op All good feeling great but bored !!

Hey every one out there hope u all are doing great . Well as per me I am feeling very good mentally physically and can do my house work all most and iam driving since po week 2 so now iam even better , had private time 3 times with hubby lol???? . So over all is great and you know life is so strange when I had big tummy I use to cry every day and now wen I have flat tummy 'swollen ' though I feel nothing too great as I already got use to it as if wats the big thing this is my body and I am like this forever I mean all the excitement is gone just contentment is there which is so good. Now my next worry thing is Loosing weight and maintaining it huh but can't do much so that's frustrate me see such a human nature : ) anyways I am eating healthy . Getting bored as still not 100 % functional as get tiered so I m taking things easy step by step . Love u all and thanx for ur blessings and ur comments sending healing vibes to every one .
I love your BB too, its so natural, we love Dr Webster!
Thanx secretdiva
You look so amazing hon

Hello every one missed you all hope you guys doing great

I have been so busy lately so today I am updating some of my pictures after a long time it's been 2 months and 3 weeks . I am doing every thing as normal it's been a very smooth journey thanx for your wishes and love .
Just wondering if you were charged extra for the lipo he offered to do on your thighs? Or did he do that as a freebie? Thankyou so much for sharing your story x
Omg you look fabulous you will look a lot better dont worry im 1year post in Sept so you go girl eat healthy very important♡♡
You look FANTASTIC, you must be so wrapped with your results. x
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

All I can say about Dr Webster is he is the best surgeon in melboure so solved down to earth , easy to approach and full of knowledge . He is so sort out surgeon as in for example when he was marking me just before my surgery he saw me and without me asking him but of course by telling me that he should do bit of lipo on my sides of thighs so that when I have my final out come I should not be out of proportion , I mean who can ask more than this . He is a wonderful person very calm and relaxed I always felt so much ease with him . He did wonderful job I have great scar perfect navel infact better than before lol very need job you can see in my picture . Wonderful after care and trust me I can go on and on and on I just love him god bless him for giving me my amazing results . His staff is as good as he is every one all nurses Tracy his secretary so quick on replying back on calls or mail . Well done guys you all are doing superb job bless you all and thank you so so much .