Candela Gentlelase - Really Worth It! - Melbourne, AU

I had 4 treatments on legs, underarms, and...

I had 4 treatments on legs, underarms, and bikini-line last year with the Candela Gentlelase Plus machine. I used to be very hairy, with quite think dark brown to black hair. After only 4 treatments I now have only a small amount of very thin/fine lighter hair on the treated areas. It is hardly noticeable and I have only had to shave once in the last 5 months. This treatment has been really worth it for me as I used to have a daily battle with keeping my prolific hair under control. I would recommend it to anyone. As far as pain goes, It hurt a bit at the start but by the 3rd and 4th treatment I hardly felt it.

Clear Skin Clinic

From a friend

Hey do you mind me asking what's your skin type and what setting did the tech use on you? I am going to start treatment soon and I am a skin type 4 and I am worries about being undertreated.
Hi Nob2. I am a skin type 3 but at the paler end so perfect really for treatment with the gentlelase. I have heard that the candela Nd Yag is very good for darker skin types. Have you looked into that? Good luck. I hope you have success. Having laser hair removal has literally changed my life. I just wish I had have done it years ago.
Neenturner, thanks for your reply! yeah I have looked into that, but the offer I found was on the Gentlelase, plus I have done extensive research and found that Gentlelase is safe for up to type V if the technician is good. I really hope it works, and I am happy that it has changed your life :)