Gentlelase Laser Hair Removal on Underarms and Bikini Area - Melbourne, AU

This has been well worth it and I wish I had done...

This has been well worth it and I wish I had done it years earlier but the bikini area hurts ALOT, especially the very underneath and back-crack area. I apply EMLA topical anesthetic cream 2 hours beforehand and also take a couple of painrelief tablets before going to help dull the pain. the underarms don't really hurt much at all.

My nationality is NZ (part Maori in there somewhere), so I have slightly olive skin and dark coarse hair. I have been going to Neoskin in Melbourne, Australia.

So far I've had 5 treatments on the Gentlelase laser hair removal machine. Each treatment is 5 minutes and we have been doing the underarms and the bikini area (Brazilian). After 3 sessions my underarms had no more regrowth except for some very fair hair which is not at all noticeable.

I've had 5 treatments on my bikini area and the hair regrowth is now quite sparse which some hairs growing here and there. I think it will take another couple of treatments to get rid of it, then I should only have to go once a year to get treated.
Neoskin Richmond

Neoskin Richmond, excellent results - very happy with them and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Glad you wrote your review, I would love to never have to shave my underarms again!! Lucky girl! I am surprised it doesn't hurt on the underarms! How does your skin feel after the treatment, is it sore?
Yeah I was surprised about the underarms area, but one day when I went for treatment I forgot to use Emla cream first. The underarms barely hurt at all, not really painful, but the bikini area - especially underneath - was quite painful and I was gritting my teeth to get through it. Luckily the treatments are over quickly... lol. My skin is usually quite red afterwards for a few hours and yes a bit tender and slightly swollen. The redness and soreness usually disappears within a few hours. By the end of the day it's pretty much back to normal.
Do you cover your numbing cream with saran wrap?
Hi eva, no I don't bother using cling wrap but the technician told me that I could do that if I wanted to. As the laser treatment only takes a few minutes it's usually over and done with quickly and there's only a small part of it (right underneath) that hurts.