Gentlelase Laser Hair Removal on Underarms and Bikini Area - Melbourne, AU

This has been well worth it and I wish I had done...

This has been well worth it and I wish I had done it years earlier but the bikini area hurts ALOT, especially the very underneath and back-crack area. I apply EMLA topical anesthetic cream 2 hours beforehand and also take a couple of painrelief tablets before going to help dull the pain. the underarms don't really hurt much at all.

My nationality is NZ (part Maori in there somewhere), so I have slightly olive skin and dark coarse hair. I have been going to Neoskin in Melbourne, Australia.

So far I've had 5 treatments on the Gentlelase laser hair removal machine. Each treatment is 5 minutes and we have been doing the underarms and the bikini area (Brazilian). After 3 sessions my underarms had no more regrowth except for some very fair hair which is not at all noticeable.

I've had 5 treatments on my bikini area and the hair regrowth is now quite sparse which some hairs growing here and there. I think it will take another couple of treatments to get rid of it, then I should only have to go once a year to get treated.
Neoskin Richmond

Neoskin Richmond, excellent results - very happy with them and I would highly recommend them to anyone.