Breast Lift with Implants...- Melbourne, AU

Hi all, I have been asked to share my experience...

Hi all, I have been asked to share my experience with a breast lift and implants. I am 38 years old and decided last year in December that after 2 children it was time to finally fix my very sad and sorry breasts. I researched surgeon extensively and also considered going to Thailand at one point. After 3 consults I realised my breasts were not going to be a straight forward job and decided to remain here in Australia for the procedure. I finally settle on a very experienced reconstructive breast surgeon that performed a lollipop lift and 460cc extra high profile silicon implants.
You will see from my before and after photos (which I'll upload later today) that the procedure was a tremendous success. The issue I am having is that my breasts seem of have lost a bit of upper pole fullness which I'm seeing my surgeon about today. He is a wonderful man and I know if he thinks the job can be improved he'll do it without question. Ok, I'll come to give an update after my appointment.

Added photos

I saw my surgeon and he has agreed that the muscles need tightening up just to lift the breasts a little more. I can have it done whenever I like and at no expense as he won't charge and my private health insurance will cover the hospital. Now I've just got to decide when I should do it.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I can't rate my surgeon highly enough.

WOW AMAZING!!!
they look fantastic! Glad to see how well it went for you!
Oh, OK. Well, if it helps any, I think they look really nice. Good luck to you! :-)
I think your breasts look wonderful. To increase your upper pole volume will make them look less natural, in my opinion.
Very nice outcome
             looking forward to seeing your pics!
Photos up hon
             your breast look natural! do you have saline or silicone!?
Silicon gel. And thank you
Once all the swelling goes down (which can take a couple of months), we all lose upper pole fullness from what it was initially. Do you think it's just that the initial swelling has gone, but you were used to it and miss it?
I don't think so Jen, I just think my implants are heavy and sagging is going occur.