Breast Lift with Implants...- Melbourne, AU

Hi all, I have been asked to share my experience...

Hi all, I have been asked to share my experience with a breast lift and implants. I am 38 years old and decided last year in December that after 2 children it was time to finally fix my very sad and sorry breasts. I researched surgeon extensively and also considered going to Thailand at one point. After 3 consults I realised my breasts were not going to be a straight forward job and decided to remain here in Australia for the procedure. I finally settle on a very experienced reconstructive breast surgeon that performed a lollipop lift and 460cc extra high profile silicon implants.
You will see from my before and after photos (which I'll upload later today) that the procedure was a tremendous success. The issue I am having is that my breasts seem of have lost a bit of upper pole fullness which I'm seeing my surgeon about today. He is a wonderful man and I know if he thinks the job can be improved he'll do it without question. Ok, I'll come to give an update after my appointment.
             looking forward to seeing your pics!
Once all the swelling goes down (which can take a couple of months), we all lose upper pole fullness from what it was initially. Do you think it's just that the initial swelling has gone, but you were used to it and miss it?

Added photos

I saw my surgeon and he has agreed that the muscles need tightening up just to lift the breasts a little more. I can have it done whenever I like and at no expense as he won't charge and my private health insurance will cover the hospital. Now I've just got to decide when I should do it.
They look great! I'm considering mark Ashton too as he seems to achieve really beautiful, natural results. How much did mark Ashton charge you for this?
WOW AMAZING!!!
they look fantastic! Glad to see how well it went for you!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I can't rate my surgeon highly enough.