Breast Lift with Implants...- Melbourne, AU

Hi all, I have been asked to share my experience...

Hi all, I have been asked to share my experience with a breast lift and implants. I am 38 years old and decided last year in December that after 2 children it was time to finally fix my very sad and sorry breasts. I researched surgeon extensively and also considered going to Thailand at one point. After 3 consults I realised my breasts were not going to be a straight forward job and decided to remain here in Australia for the procedure. I finally settle on a very experienced reconstructive breast surgeon that performed a lollipop lift and 460cc extra high profile silicon implants.
You will see from my before and after photos (which I'll upload later today) that the procedure was a tremendous success. The issue I am having is that my breasts seem of have lost a bit of upper pole fullness which I'm seeing my surgeon about today. He is a wonderful man and I know if he thinks the job can be improved he'll do it without question. Ok, I'll come to give an update after my appointment.

Added photos

I saw my surgeon and he has agreed that the muscles need tightening up just to lift the breasts a little more. I can have it done whenever I like and at no expense as he won't charge and my private health insurance will cover the hospital. Now I've just got to decide when I should do it.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I can't rate my surgeon highly enough.