A New Body - Melbourne, 07

After extreme weight loss I was left with a lot of...

After extreme weight loss I was left with a lot of excess skin. After a few appontments it was decided I would have a circumfrential adomiplasty and breast lift. I never in my wildest dreams expected to end up with such a beautiful body.

On the advice of my general surgepn I went to see Howard Webster. From my first consultaion I could not have been happier with Mr. Websters gentle and respectful approach. He spent a lot of time going through all the pros and cons of having a body reconstruction.

The work itself  is remarkable , even 4 years later.  The post op was really of little consquence physically and if I did have any issues at all Mr . Webster was always ready to talk me through.

The only thing I wish I had realised was the physcological changes that can occur, BUT IT TURNED OUT THEY WERE ONLY TEMPORARY! ( I was 65 years old when I had this treatment)

Body lift 5 years on

Five years ago Howard Webster changed my life .After extreme weight loss , Howard removed approximately 5kg of skin. I was released from an ugly loose body and given a lovely firm young body and lovely breasts and arms. I am now 70 and wake up every morning to a body that I love. The surgery was well worth the expense and the minimal discomfort during recovery.
Apart from the obvious health improvements , the overall feeling if wellbeing has not dissipated over the past five years.
Howard is a brilliant surgeon who I recommend to anyone who remarks on my figure. He is a lovely man who holds his patients needs and Dreams as paramount importance.
If I ever have any further surgery to be done I would only have Howard look after me because I know the results will be superb . In fact I don't think my husband would allow me to go to any other surgeon.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

i was referred to Howard Webster by my general surgeon, From the first appointme I realised that I would be in very good hands for any treatment needed.. I could not have wished for a better result. At all times Mrt. Webster treated me with a very gentle and respecful approach. I have never had such understanding and patient professional treatment before. On top of all this he is a brillliant surgeon, and one that listens!