A New Body - Melbourne, 07

After extreme weight loss I was left with a lot of...

After extreme weight loss I was left with a lot of excess skin. After a few appontments it was decided I would have a circumfrential adomiplasty and breast lift. I never in my wildest dreams expected to end up with such a beautiful body.

On the advice of my general surgepn I went to see Howard Webster. From my first consultaion I could not have been happier with Mr. Websters gentle and respectful approach. He spent a lot of time going through all the pros and cons of having a body reconstruction.

The work itself  is remarkable , even 4 years later.  The post op was really of little consquence physically and if I did have any issues at all Mr . Webster was always ready to talk me through.

The only thing I wish I had realised was the physcological changes that can occur, BUT IT TURNED OUT THEY WERE ONLY TEMPORARY! ( I was 65 years old when I had this treatment)

Body lift 5 years on

Five years ago Howard Webster changed my life .After extreme weight loss , Howard removed approximately 5kg of skin. I was released from an ugly loose body and given a lovely firm young body and lovely breasts and arms. I am now 70 and wake up every morning to a body that I love. The surgery was well worth the expense and the minimal discomfort during recovery.
Apart from the obvious health improvements , the overall feeling if wellbeing has not dissipated over the past five years.
Howard is a brilliant surgeon who I recommend to anyone who remarks on my figure. He is a lovely man who holds his patients needs and Dreams as paramount importance.
If I ever have any further surgery to be done I would only have Howard look after me because I know the results will be superb . In fact I don't think my husband would allow me to go to any other surgeon.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

i was referred to Howard Webster by my general surgeon, From the first appointme I realised that I would be in very good hands for any treatment needed.. I could not have wished for a better result. At all times Mrt. Webster treated me with a very gentle and respecful approach. I have never had such understanding and patient professional treatment before. On top of all this he is a brillliant surgeon, and one that listens!

Hi Kerrin, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you're so happy with the outcome of your surgery! After losing so much weight it must seem like you finally have the body you've worked so hard for.

Did your recovery take very long?