I've Used Botox for 19 Years; Recently Tried Dysport - Medford, OR

I recently received a Dysport treatment instead of...

I recently received a Dysport treatment instead of Botox which I have had on a regular basis since I was 27 years old. I am now 46 and Dysport, in my opinion is not effective.

In the past, I could have Botox at 9am and see results by 5pm (in time for the symphony opening for expample) No such luck with Dysport. The following morning after Dysport I looked worse as a matter of fact. I had an have had a headache since Thursday. (It's now Sunday)

Dysport did not "work faster" in fact it did nothing around my eyes. I have put on the best of skin care products and I still have "closed eyes" as I call them - I can feel my contacts!

There must me; and I am not a doctor, but something very different about the product/and our the way it's injected? Waiting 10 days for this treatment is not as it should be. I wondered is the the way is's injected or is it diluted?

Yep, Dysport wrecked my face and my health for about a year. Hope you feel better.

10 days post disport and no results which leaves me extremely upset

If you did not experience something within a couple of days, it could have been a bad batch. I had that happen and the doctor said he had other patients encounter that. They will contact the makers of Dysport and administer new product.