I've Used Botox for 19 Years; Recently Tried Dysport - Medford, OR

I recently received a Dysport treatment instead of...

I recently received a Dysport treatment instead of Botox which I have had on a regular basis since I was 27 years old. I am now 46 and Dysport, in my opinion is not effective.

In the past, I could have Botox at 9am and see results by 5pm (in time for the symphony opening for expample) No such luck with Dysport. The following morning after Dysport I looked worse as a matter of fact. I had an have had a headache since Thursday. (It's now Sunday)

Dysport did not "work faster" in fact it did nothing around my eyes. I have put on the best of skin care products and I still have "closed eyes" as I call them - I can feel my contacts!

There must me; and I am not a doctor, but something very different about the product/and our the way it's injected? Waiting 10 days for this treatment is not as it should be. I wondered is the the way is's injected or is it diluted?

Yep, Dysport wrecked my face and my health for about a year. Hope you feel better.

10 days post disport and no results which leaves me extremely upset

If you did not experience something within a couple of days, it could have been a bad batch. I had that happen and the doctor said he had other patients encounter that. They will contact the makers of Dysport and administer new product.
I too saw quick results with Botox and am waiting to see results with Dysport. It's been almost 24 hours and I am still able to frown and raise my eyebrows. Hopefully I'll see a difference in the next couple of days.
Took mine 6 days to kick in...and poorly at that!
I didn't think Botox has been around for that long! Your forehead looks nice--no lines, so whatever you are doing is working!
I guess you mean your lids are drooping? (closed eye?) (feeling of contacts? I think you are lucky to have the Botox work that quickly. Mine takes like 4 days to start and then I get results up to almost two weeks. I think you should have stuck with what was working for you.
My dermatologist said Dysport spreads and dissipates after injection more than Botox. She won't use it until they remedy this problem. So while it's not technically diluted, it has that effect as less of the substance goes directly where it's needed. Also, it's tendency to dissipate after injection increases the chance of unwanted side effects such as droopy eyelids.
Yes, this is awful.....my injectors just spoke loud and fast denying any problems :(