Upper Blepharoplasty in Medellin, Colombia

I had this done just two weeks ago on June 1st...

I had this done just two weeks ago on June 1st 2013. I live in the States but visit Medellin often, so I did a lot of research and decided on this Doc. The results exceeded my expectations. About 1 1/2 hours in surgery with no pain then or after. Within a week almost full recovery. Would not hesitate to recommend this Doc.
Dr. Alejandro Sanchez

Very methodical and caring Doc. Lots of attention to detail and making sure I understood exactly what to expect. He under promised and over delivered. Confidence inspiring and a nice sense of humor. He speaks very little English. I speak some limited Spanish but I brought a bilingual friend to make sure there were no misunderstandings.

in Medellin now researching doctors for upper and lower eyelid. Where is this doctor located. And did you consider lower eyelids to remove lower bags? Thanks
The change is radical. Those blue eyes need to be in plain view. Congratulations!
Great work! Glad it turned out so well for you!
Congratulations on the GREAT new Look! Bravo to the Doc ! Thanks for the info and pics. I am having my eyes done next week. Wish me luck! Ciao!
Wow, good for you, you look great! Love that you are smiling in most of your photos. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.
Ooops! Forgot to say how good it turned out... Wow! You look great!
What a great review! Thank you for including all the pictures!
Thanks for the kind words.
Oh my goodness you look fantastic what a difference!! Wish I could go to Columbia big difference in price. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now, to see if Insurance will pay for my uppers... I am so glad it is over for you and your eyes look happy now
Couldnt agree more Liz,he looks fantastic and the healing process looks smooth. We are being ripped off here in the US with the prices, when you compare how much he paid.We are over priced 75% higher...south america is way cheaper, for the same quality and training the physicians have there. I did zoom whitening in Cancun for 100 bucks, without an appointment and free teeth cleaning! Here in the US, between 400-600 bucks! He looks fantastic..and amazing job.