Vaser Liposuction of Lower & Upper Abdomen & Flanks - Prague

Hello everyone, I have decided to write this as I...

Hello everyone, I have decided to write this as I have found reading other reviews so helpful just purely in knowing what to expect from this. My boyfriend and mum know about this, but no one else and so i need that interaction with others who have been there to help me through this.

Basically, I ruined my body with overeating and not exercising and I want it back. I have been eating sensibly for the past 6 months and lost approximately 10 kilos and I want to just get that confidence back so that I have a kickstart to continuing the change. I wear shirts at work and just hate how they settle round my rolls! I'm hoping I will gain back my waist after this surgery so that I can truly be curvaceous and not what I call faux-curvaceous which is basically just overweight all over. I want to fit better into clothes and look better naked and wind back some of the fat deposits that represent the mistakes I have made with eating in the past which I do not want to make ever again.

7 hours post-op!!

I am so excited!!! I'm such little pain, I would class it as 'discomfort'. If anyone is worried about this exact procedure because of pain... jeeeeez.... just do it!
I am sitting in my hospital bed at the moment typing. My waist generally feels smaller and a naughty peek (with clean hands) and I can see I have lost some very well-known rolls-there is excess skin but I'm not worried about that at this stage as we need to give it time to shrink. Everyone is treating me very well and I am eating a light diet at the moment. No nausea. Little pain. A lot of blood-tinged fluid is coming out, I mean a LOT and I am taking frequent trips to the bathroom. All of which is normal.

I don't know about anyone else but I must say the way I am being looked after by the medical staff, it feels like a holiday lol! I usually work as a doctor, so it is weird seeing things from the other side. When I get back to work, I will be forever asking my patients 'now do you have any more questions about the operation?' because I know they will have tonnes!!

I have added some before snaps so you can picture me and my body.

MedPrestige

My surgeon was Dr Ondrejka, he is very approachable, smiley and calming. He speaks English well. He has also being doing vaser liposuction for a long time. I would recommend him at this stage in the process.

would love to see your results!!!
Looking forward to seeing your after photos. You have blood tinged fluid coming out when you go to the bathroom? I just scheduled my lipo last week and have my pre op appointment this week so I literally know nothing :(
Hi momof6mn! I will put some up later when my boyfriend gets back from work :) its truly amazing and I'm so swollen so can't believe this isnt the final result. For about 24 hours after the surgery the incisions continued to leak this blood tinged fluid-not coming from my bladder as I made it sound! I was getting up to go the bathroom and take my garment off 8-12 times that day and needed a fresh bandage for the incisions every time. I think this is good though, because for every bit of fluid you leak thats less that will be trapped and stay as swelling. Where on your body are you having lipo done? I am going to do a photo and written update later-ask me anything you need to know for you to get through your op. Is someone looking after the kids during/after the lipo? Jessica
Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering how the heck it gets Into your bladder haha. I'm having it done on my upper and lower abdomen, flanks, and love handles. I have 4 of the 6 still home bit 2 drive :) the other two will be taken care of by my best friend. My husband will be there with me the first day. I am that mom the refuses to wear a 1 piece swim suit so I hope this works :) and I'm not deformed after :(