Vaser Liposuction of Lower & Upper Abdomen & Flanks - Prague

Hello everyone, I have decided to write this as I...

Hello everyone, I have decided to write this as I have found reading other reviews so helpful just purely in knowing what to expect from this. My boyfriend and mum know about this, but no one else and so i need that interaction with others who have been there to help me through this.

Basically, I ruined my body with overeating and not exercising and I want it back. I have been eating sensibly for the past 6 months and lost approximately 10 kilos and I want to just get that confidence back so that I have a kickstart to continuing the change. I wear shirts at work and just hate how they settle round my rolls! I'm hoping I will gain back my waist after this surgery so that I can truly be curvaceous and not what I call faux-curvaceous which is basically just overweight all over. I want to fit better into clothes and look better naked and wind back some of the fat deposits that represent the mistakes I have made with eating in the past which I do not want to make ever again.

7 hours post-op!!

I am so excited!!! I'm such little pain, I would class it as 'discomfort'. If anyone is worried about this exact procedure because of pain... jeeeeez.... just do it!
I am sitting in my hospital bed at the moment typing. My waist generally feels smaller and a naughty peek (with clean hands) and I can see I have lost some very well-known rolls-there is excess skin but I'm not worried about that at this stage as we need to give it time to shrink. Everyone is treating me very well and I am eating a light diet at the moment. No nausea. Little pain. A lot of blood-tinged fluid is coming out, I mean a LOT and I am taking frequent trips to the bathroom. All of which is normal.

I don't know about anyone else but I must say the way I am being looked after by the medical staff, it feels like a holiday lol! I usually work as a doctor, so it is weird seeing things from the other side. When I get back to work, I will be forever asking my patients 'now do you have any more questions about the operation?' because I know they will have tonnes!!

I have added some before snaps so you can picture me and my body.

MedPrestige

My surgeon was Dr Ondrejka, he is very approachable, smiley and calming. He speaks English well. He has also being doing vaser liposuction for a long time. I would recommend him at this stage in the process.