Smart-lipo Worked for Me - Mckinney, TX

I was nervous and excited about having smart lipo...

I was nervous and excited about having smart lipo done. I was excited about seeing the change but a little worried about what if it doesn't work. After I arrived I was given pain meds which really helped me relax. Dr. Setty and his nurse were also very reassuring and made me feel at ease. After Dr. Setty marked my legs he then numbed my legs and started the procedure. It took about 2 hours and really I did't feel any pain during the procedure, maybe a little uncomfortable but that's about it. I did feel sleepy and relaxed through the procedure although I was able to talk and laugh and listen to music during the procedure. When I was finished they wrapped me with bandages and I put on the sweats I had worn and went home. I rested and slept the rest of the day and night and was pretty comfortable. My incisions drained some and I changed the pads several times. I returned to Dr. office after 2 days and they took the bandages off and said my legs looked good. I could now see the huge difference as my saddlebags were gone! I wore spanx religiously for the next 2 weeks day and night only taking them off for showers. I continued to be a little sore on both sides for the next couple of weeks but really only noticed it when I when turn over in bed. I am very pleased with my results from the smart-lipo and have since done cellulaze on front, inner and back of thighs as well as my stomach.
How is your healing going?  We'd love to see an update!
I was curious about the cellulaze, Dr. Setty is my PS as well. Just love him!
Yes I had cellulaze done on front/inner thighs almost 3 months ago and back of thighs and stomach 2 months ago. So far I am seeing some good results. My stomach looks really good so far and I can already see some big changes in my legs but really hope for even more improvement during 3rd and 4th month. The front and inner thighs were way more painful than backs and stomach both during and after procedure. I did 48 squares total on front/inner and I heated up quickly so maybe that is why it was a little more painful and took a little longer for recovery. I am just now getting feeling back in my lower thighs above my knees. I have continued weekly massage with Hailey which I think really helped and felt so good too! I will post before/after pics as soon as they are taken again. Are you considering cellulaze now? I viewed your profile and you look amazing! It looks like you had a great experience with your procedure! Dr. Setty and his staff are truly amazing.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Setty and his staff are amazing. I could not have been more pleased with the way I was treated on each and every visit.