Labiaplasty - for Confidence - East Grinstead, GB

I read lots about how it was bad that women feel...

I read lots about how it was bad that women feel they need such surgery and we're all 'normal'. That's fine but I preferred to deal with how I felt about things at relatively little cost and risk rather than spend years of pondering over the psychological and 'women in society' issues that could drive you mad. I am very pleased I went ahead. For whatever reasons I now feel sexier and more relaxed when I'm with my partner - making love is easier, without the fumbling and I'm able to focus on him, and us rather than my body bits that get in the way and I don't like.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Banwell is a regular contributor on national media about this surgery - you might think this would make him detached, lofty or snooty - but not at all. He is frank, kind and speaks with an affectionate matter-of-factness that makes you feel comfortable. Importantly he manages to combine this with a strong professionalism and gives confidence that he is an expert and listening hard for any concerns or problems. You couldn't be in better hands.