Labiaplasty - for Confidence - East Grinstead, GB

I read lots about how it was bad that women feel...

I read lots about how it was bad that women feel they need such surgery and we're all 'normal'. That's fine but I preferred to deal with how I felt about things at relatively little cost and risk rather than spend years of pondering over the psychological and 'women in society' issues that could drive you mad. I am very pleased I went ahead. For whatever reasons I now feel sexier and more relaxed when I'm with my partner - making love is easier, without the fumbling and I'm able to focus on him, and us rather than my body bits that get in the way and I don't like.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Banwell is a regular contributor on national media about this surgery - you might think this would make him detached, lofty or snooty - but not at all. He is frank, kind and speaks with an affectionate matter-of-factness that makes you feel comfortable. Importantly he manages to combine this with a strong professionalism and gives confidence that he is an expert and listening hard for any concerns or problems. You couldn't be in better hands.

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to share something so personal with us. It's true alot of people may not understand exactly why this procedure is important, but it really is something that makes a huge difference and the procedure is gaining in popularity. How was you healing process?