Am ready to meet the new me - Mcallen, TX

My motivation it's myself and my expectation it's...

My motivation it's myself and my expectation it's just look a little bit more define my goal to get out of the surgery room without anycomplications and am feeling good just a little bit nervous I think that's normal .

Am 110 pounds with 2 girls I barely had my breast augmentation am feeling pretty good am 6 weeks post op ready for the next round . Am getting this surgery cause I feel this is my time now to take care of myself my girls are all grown up one is 13 the other one is 11 after my breast augmentation they kind of take care of me aaaaah they help me a lot .

Am expecting this surgery to be more complicated so am gone a get prepared am kind of scared of complications hopefully everything will go as plan

So many emotions am only 9 days away from my...

So many emotions am only 9 days away from my transformation I hope it's gone a be worth it . Am more excited than scared now looking forward to do this . I almost got everything ready yesterday got my meds am only missing some injections . But so far everything looks good I have gain almost 10 lbs as my dr ask me too I hope this helps to get better results .
Filiberto rodriguez

I research him on the Internet