Great Experience! Great Results! - Mayfield, Ohio

I've always had love handles and belly fat. I...

I've always had love handles and belly fat. I work out between 4-6 times a week and I just couldn't lose the fat. I realize it was mostly due to my diet and drinking alcohol, however, I felt that if I spent the money on the lipo that it would motivate me and I would see better results and it did! Dr. Leedy did a great job and I'm so happy I got the Smart Lipo. It was a lot cheaper that getting regular lipo and I opted to not use anesthesia which, for me, was a good idea due to my budget. It was a painful procedure but I have a high pain tolerance. It's definitely worse than getting a tattoo but it was tolerable. During the procedure he noticed a mole on my stomach and he said that it looked a little suspicious so he removed it and had it tested. My health insurance covered it and he didn't charge me an extra copayment or anything. I thought that that was very cool thing to do. He actually cared enough for my health and not just trying to make money off me. Over all it has been a very good experience and I'm definitely going to go back to him in the future.

Thanks for sharing!  Sometimes you just need a little help getting those final pesky pounds off, glad you are happy with your results.  No pain killers at all, or just no anesthesia?
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

My interactions with Dr. Leedy were very good. He was super nice and answered all of my questions.