Breast Reduction -Mayfield Heights, OH

I suffered from headaches, neck and back pain and...

I suffered from headaches, neck and back pain and shoulder grooves with 36DD breasts. I was approved by insurance for a BR. I selected Dr. Leedy after meeting with 3 board certified plastic surgeons. I am very grateful I had the surgery and feel so much better, wish I would have had it done years ago! Once all the swelling is gone I should be a small C or large B. Both breasts were reduced by 600 grams each!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy answered all of my questions and alleviated my concerns about possible complications with BR surgery. I chose him even though I had to drive over an hour for appointments because of the peace of mind I felt after meeting him. Dr. Leedy's knowledge and skill exceeded my expectations. He is very thorough during consultations and his surgical technique left clean incisions that have healed very well. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy if you are considering a breast reduction!

Glad to see you made a great decision and look forward to hearing your great results !!
Welcome to the community.  I am happy to hear you are feeling so much better.  That is an amazing amount in reduction.

How is your bruising now after only a month?
Actually the last of the bruisinf faded last week! Still tender but feeling fantastic!
That is fantastic news:)