Breast Reduction -Mayfield Heights, OH

I suffered from headaches, neck and back pain and...

I suffered from headaches, neck and back pain and shoulder grooves with 36DD breasts. I was approved by insurance for a BR. I selected Dr. Leedy after meeting with 3 board certified plastic surgeons. I am very grateful I had the surgery and feel so much better, wish I would have had it done years ago! Once all the swelling is gone I should be a small C or large B. Both breasts were reduced by 600 grams each!

Glad to see you made a great decision and look forward to hearing your great results !!
Welcome to the community.  I am happy to hear you are feeling so much better.  That is an amazing amount in reduction.

How is your bruising now after only a month?
Actually the last of the bruisinf faded last week! Still tender but feeling fantastic!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy answered all of my questions and alleviated my concerns about possible complications with BR surgery. I chose him even though I had to drive over an hour for appointments because of the peace of mind I felt after meeting him. Dr. Leedy's knowledge and skill exceeded my expectations. He is very thorough during consultations and his surgical technique left clean incisions that have healed very well. I highly recommend Dr. Leedy if you are considering a breast reduction!