475ccL 425ccR Mod+ unders. 27 days post-op, back to normal and loving the boobies =D

Hi everyone, I'm 26 years old, 130 lbs, 5'6...

Hi everyone,
I'm 26 years old, 130 lbs, 5'6 tall
I'm so thankful I found this realsef, I always knew I wanted to get breast implants but is until I found this website and read many reviews from many lovely ladies that have done it that I've decided is the time. I've been doing a lot of research for the past 5 months, looking for doctors and I've found one that I like I just made my appointment today for next Tuesday Dec 17th, I'm planning to have the surgery in January or February and I'm 80% sure of what I want, round silicone under the muscle, under the breast incision, maybe moderate-plus profile and I am a small B I want to be a small D. I will be posting how everything goes and hopefully get some opinions and advise from all of you, something I will be discussing with the doctor is that I'm planning on having children in about five years and I want to breastfeed but I don't know how that's going to go, I will really appreciate and advice if any of you have had that experience. Have a nice day everyone.

First consultation today... nervous and excited!!!

So had my first consultation today it went well but I was so nervous that my mind got completely blank and I forgot all the questions I wanted to ask my doctor. However he made me feel pretty comfortable and everything went pretty quickly since I pretty much know what I want. I tried the sizers and and I like the 370cc but since it looses volume under the muscle we picked 400cc. I was thinking to get moderate implants but he suggested that I should go for high profile because I have a small chest wall. He says the moderate profile will come outside my frame. So he's the expert and I will go for high profile. One more thing, I was sure about the place for the incision, under the breast but for cosmetic reasons he suggested to go through the arm pit since the areola isn't an option for me because I want to breastfeed my kids when I have them. I'm feeling good and excited but also a little confused. I will post pictures of myself soon, for now I want to share this one with you, is one of my doctors patient and she had very similar small breast. Please look at her results and let me know what you think. She's 5'9, 145 lbs, got 550cc high profile round silicone under the muscle. I'm 5'6, 130 lbs, will be getting 400cc high profile round silicone under the muscle. I will be waiting on your comments and advice thank you all :)

BA scheduled!!! Also pain pump question

I can't believe im finally doing this. im so excited, and most because I was so stressed over my love ones not supporting me, well the only two ppl who know is my sister and my boyfriend and now they do :D
My boyfriend and I fought so many times over the same thing I even scheduled my first consultation and went to the appointment without tell him a thing. So because of my weekend is so busy at work we saw each other again until last night since last Saturday morning, he was so romantic and so happy to see me like its been years. so I decided it was the right time to approach him. Im so happy he was so supportive and even told me he will drive for my surgery. This is a big deal for me he was so against it and he's a business owner and works so much and so hard, so I knew I was not going to count on him for anything regarding this. this is why im so happy.

i'll be getting 400cc round silicone HP under the muscle and I decided to get the pain pump as well. have anybody gotten the pain pump?

sad flat chest

Some info I found about pain pump

Can't post surgery day

01/22/2014

Mod+ vs HP

Even though my doctor recommends HP I personally like the look of mod+
I'm not a big fan of the upper fullness that HP gives the breast I think mod+ has definitely a more natural look. He said I have a small chest wall but I did my research in implants dimensions.

So I want 400cc (might be a lil to big so i might go down in size)
According to mentor silicone implants website (I'm getting mentor)
400cc MOD+ implant dimensions are 13.1cm diameter and 4.0cm projection
400cc HP implant dimensions are 12.2cm diameter and 5.0cm projections.
Is just 2cm more for both implants!!!!

I don't want to look like I'm wearing a push up bra if I'm not wearing one. I just want to fill up my clothes

Here are some wish pic.

pics didn't upload -___-

Would 400cc be too big for me??

Serious doubts about this whole thing

postponed for now!

Thank you for all your support ladies. Many things have happened lately and I just wasn't too comfortable with my doctor. I definitely want my boobies is just that I rushed because I was too excited. I will do more research and for now I have a consultation with another doctor this Tuesday, will see how this one goes but I have a good feeling, hopefully that's a good start :)
I will keep you posted. BTW anybody knows how to delete your doctor?

consultations

Seeing Dr. Jeffrey Schreiber tomorrow and Dr. Daniel Markmann on Wednesday :)
Hopefully I find the one between them so I can get this done before January ends

consultation lasted 2 hrs

I will update you with all the details as soon as I have a chance :)

Finally found the right doctor =D

So I went to see Dr. Daniel Markmann yesterday it was the first appointment and it turned out to be my pre-op too. Im so excited, I knew he was going to be the one, he spent with me 2 hours, answer all my thousand question, and the most important he asked me what my goals were. the other doctor didn't do any of these. I have been looking at his before and after pictures and I like them a lot.
Every single one of his words and answers convinced me that I made the right choice not going with the other surgeon and that's he is the doctor that will get me what I want.

He measured my breast on every angle, my diameter is 11" which means that I have enough chest wall to fit a moderate+ and not a "only" high profile like the other doctor wanted me to have (he said is fine to go a couple of inches wider than your diameter so the implant won't look like tennis balls), so I will get Round smooth silicon 425cc MODERATE PLUS =D

So my surgery will take place on Wednesday January 29th at a hospital and under general anesthesia, not in a clinic under "twilight sleep" like before, I asked him why the general anesthesia he said he'll be pulling my muscle and when you're not 100% out like under twilight the patient tends to move as a "unconscious reaction to the pain" that's on everybody best interest that the operation goes as safe and secure as possible. One thing that surprised me a little bit is that he doesn't believe in surgical bras, he told me not to wear anything besides the stabilizing band for the first two weeks, since the muscle already holds the implant up and what we want is the implant to drop, I can still wear a comfortable bra for a few hours if I need to go out and at anytime after the first two weeks.

vectra 3D projection. awesome but how accurate?

So I had a digital projection done by my doctor with 425cc mod+ but I'm not sure how accurate this is. Have anybody used here?
I brought the printed page home and my boyfriend thinks they're too small. What a greedy man lol, I knew that crap of "I love you the way you are" was pure bull shit lol

fooled

Can't deny that these push up bras have helped me fool everyone ;p

pic didn't upload

2 more days

So nervous, excited, stressed out (almost regretting). Definitely on a emotional roller coaster. Surgery on Wednesday and a little worried I will be alone on Friday. Hubby with so much problems and stress of all kinds and I will be so useless to even help myself :( :'( :*(*

I think I'm ready =D... I hope I'm ready O_o

Today is the day

How do I feel right now? I don't know. What would I feel later? Probably pain :/
Is 3:30 am, just getting up, slept good but only 4 hours, about to take a shower with antibacterial soap and prepare everything. Will update latter. Thank you so much for all the support, you all have made me stronger :)

All done!

Already home, I woke up feeling good and very hungry, just with dry mouth and sore throat, i ate some cookies and apple juice, the problem was when I sat on the bed I was very very dizzy and throw up twice.
From 1 to 10
Pain 4
Discomfort 6
Pressure on my chest 7
Nausea 2
Dizziness 3
Drougsy 3
I decided to get the pain pump. That's definitely helping a lot. Will update more later. And again thank you for your support. God bless you all :)

All wrapped up with bandages

Feeling like crap specially last night because I was trying not to take so many pills during the day so I paid the consequences then and still doing it. I can't imagine the pain level and discomfort without the pain pump. My pos-op appointment is tomorrow so the bandages will be removed. But overall I already love them :)

post-op consult today bandages removed and put bandeau AKA "torture device"

PS said they're looking great. He changed one of my medications because is making my tummy upset and therefore I keep throwing up everything I eat. Hopefully it works because that's been the worst so far, pain is under control and I'm able to move around on my own a little slow but there is progress. Still not allowed to move my arms for a few more days. Here some pics with my torture device and my Holly pain pump which will be taken off on monday :)

feeling a little blue

I guess the medications side effects. Feel like crying of frustration when I can't do the most simple things on my own :(
Can't wait for this to be over and enjoy them for real. Depression post-op :'(

3 days post-op

Very mild pain but my back is killing me for sleeping almost sitting down and my abdomen for putting all the pressure on it to get up (at least i expect a nice six pack after this lol). Also started to apply anti stretch marks cream. Getting better everyday :)

I don't see any difference :/

They look exactly the same to me. Is this normal?
I can't wait to see real changes

4 days post-op scared of the Franken boobies look.

Second post-op tomorrow, PS will remove pain pump tomorrow and maybe give me the green light to start massages. How long do they take to drop and get soft? I can't wait, at least i can feel the ice now, before not even that. Please ladies help :O

No more pain at day 4

Thank God no more pain and vomit. I have to be honest I didn't like them when I first saw them but I think they're taking a better shape now, still so high, feel like a rock and have no sensation. Can't wait for them to get better and specially being able to move my arms, that's really annoying. But overall I'm feeling better fiscally and emotionally, I think I'll be a D cup :)

Chest pain on my left side

Hi everyone is 7:38 am. Yesterday was the first day I didn't have anybody to help me so I did everything. I was feeling good pain wise. Last time I took my meds was 7:30 am, I was sitting on the couch the whole day, a ate and went to the bathroom everything on my own. The zip lock bags I was filling with ice ripped so my bandeau got wet, I had to take it off and let it dry and I put it back on (that was the hardest part). Then at night I washed this heavy 8×13 glass baking dish and that's where the pain came back, I didn't want to take more pills so I tried to take Tylenol instead but I couldn't open the bottle so I decided bot to take anything and just go to sleep. But I couldn't so I just got back to my meds took one valium and one dilaudid but I was also having this sharp pain in my chest on the left side, it was not the boob is my chest every time I move or breathe. I barely slept, just told my roommate and she gave me one more dilaudid (she's a nurse). Anyway I will see my PS today and I'm sure I will get yelled but we'll see :/

Second post-op (forgot to update sorry)

Well it went very good, apparently my chest pains where due to my pain pump running out of meds, PS said they hurt when they start getting empty. So I got it removed and I was finally good to take a shower, I think that was making me sick too, I'm used to shower even twice a day. Other than that everything looked good and normal. PS will see me every week until reach a month so I have another post-op on tuesday. Also no more prescriptions only Advil if is really necessary =D

Quick update

Hi everyone, well there is not much change at day 9, the boobies pretty much look the same, getting a little softer though, left is completely numb and right nipple so sensitive, bruising has improved a lot. Occasionally mild pain but nothing serious. 3rd post-op appointment is this Tuesday. I love that my doctor sees his patients 3 days after surgery and every week until the first month, then at 3 months, 6 months and every year for life or anytime that's necessary. Love him :)

Staring to love my girls

I've been wearing the bandeau 24/7 for 7 days now and massaging once a day with cocoa oil, today I felt a real change after showering when I bend over to dry my hair with a towel. They reacted to gravity :D it felt so weird but so nice, they are finally moving and getting soft, I massage them after that and until today i was able to push them together. It definitely boosted my self esteem I also noticed they have dropped quite a bit. Can't really see the changes in a pic but definitely feel them. Today was day 9 and an awesome day =D
Good night everyone

Here my girls just waking up :)

I think they are bigger than expected :o

Massaging and preventing stretch marks

Just wanted to share this with you, I'm using Palmers brand cocoa butter formula to massage my girls and prevent stretch marks at the same time. My sister recommended me the cream, she used when she was pregnant and didn't get a single stretch mark. While looking for it at the store I also found this oil that also helps for scars. I make a mixture of both and massage is also very important that you don't scratch your skin as you know the itching is so annoying but that's because is stretching, so DON'T SCRATCH rub your favorite stretch mark lotion instead. Hope this helps you too :)

This is my hope

Getting softer everyday :)

2 weeks post-op

Hi everyone, so had my two week post-op appointment today. I have developed a minor infection in my right breast, PS said is very common and not serious he assured me that is in my breast tissue and not the implant, there is a redness around my areola, there is also swelling and very tender, I will be taking some antibiotics for a week and I should be fine. Other than that everything seems normal I can start resuming my regular activities but since I have 2 more weeks off I'll just be lazy and spoil the girls with daily massages, he says I should do the massages as many times as I want but no less that twice a day (squeeze the sides, up and down), also star raising my arms to 90 degrees and all the way by next week, start stretching the muscle a little bit, continue to wear the strap since they're still dropping, I can occasionally wear a wire free bra if I have to. Still sleeping 45 degrees. Will see him again next week and hopefully the infection is gone by then. They are slowly dropping, and still kinda square looking but I Love them already, they feel a part of me now and I Love not being flat anymore, they are getting softer everyday, kinda far apart but that's my anatomy :/ Here some update pics.

Scars at 18 days post-op

3 weeks post-op

In love with my new body, the boobies are changing so much everyday a little concerned about the infection that has slightly gotten better but my poor baby booby still so sensitive. Anyway here are some 3 weeks post-op pics

Big girls bras =D

Still not allowed to wear bra if there is no need and the babies still settling as well so to early to know what size I will be but I couldn't wait and went bra shopping. I bought a sexy 34C and a comfy 34D. I really hope I stay in that size range, I wouldn't love to be a big D or DD

27 days post-op