Way Too Excited for my New BBL Nov.16th! - Maryland

Hey y'all so this is all new to me...sorta but...

Hey y'all so this is all new to me...sorta but I've done tons of research!! Im 5'8" 23 and 218 Ive just recently lost over 50 something pounds and still going(Just got a personal trainer). Most of my body is my boobs!!!!ugh I feel like i have a nice shape already with the new weight loss but i know the bbl will make me so much more bomb!!!

I just scheduled my consultation with a Doctor in Maryland(Dr. James Benjamin) for this upcoming saturday and i am super excited y'all !!! i know y'all know the feeling!!!

Im sure everyone will get tired of me because I'm about to be asking EVERYONE hella questions :-)

Anyway just wanted to say Hi to everyone!!! I will be adding pics soon!!

So i went to my consultation on friday and...

So i went to my consultation on friday and everything went well. My best friend ended up coming with me and was able to get a consultation also. He said that to achieve the look that i want he will lipo out my abdomen and flanks and lower back. Im way too excited. My appt is for Nov 16th which is next week!!!

I lost another 8lbs so I'm happy about that. Now my next step is to start purchasing everything that i will need... Any suggestions from experience???

Oh yea!!! and The price that i was quoted was less than i expected also $7754...I thought that wasnt too bad....
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

Research

Hello Super_Sexy!! I have a consult with Dr. B on 2/27 and would love to see your before and after pics.
Hey! I hadn't heard from you so let me know if you already sent the pics. Im seeing him tomorrow for a consultation. I'd love to see your pics before I meet with him. Let me know! :-)
I sent you a pm. Please let me know how ur consult goes. My consult is on the 27th of this month. Thanks
im glad to hear you like your results... Im going to dr. Benjamin for my surgery next week and im super nervous! Can you post or send me your post op pics if you dont mind?
How was your surgery? I am in the DC area and looking for patients who went to Dr James Benjamin.
My surgery went very well! I had it back in November . He did a great job. I have a personal trainer that I work out with also so my butt is def getting better and better each day . I love my results! Before my body was very square but now it is def a coke bottle shape . My butt is big now but it looks very natural. The only thing about my surgery that I would be able to complain about is that I am still recovering!!!!! I still have a lot of swelling on my back and a little on my sides but each week it goes down more and more but I just knew I would be completely recovered by now. He lipoed out I wanna say 4 liters and put 1200cc in each butt cheek. I could go on and on about little things from my surgery good and bad but overall I would def recommend him.
Awesome! Do you have before and after pictures?
I think I might have some my phone was stollen with most of my pictures but I can email you the ones that I have. What's your email?
Just sent you my email via PM.
Hello, Hope your surgery went well and you got the results that you were hoping to achieve. I too am looking at Dr. Benjamin To perform my BBL in January. Please update me on how your surgery went as well as the results.
Please keep us posted because i have consultation with Dr. B on Wedsnesday..
Will do! How did your consultation go?
Good luck on your journey. Keep us posted.
welcome girlie I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to help out
Congrats on your journey. I am in the DMV area. Good luck