Very Very Happy with Results! - Maryland

I had two Zeltiq treatments on my abdomen. I am...

I had two Zeltiq treatments on my abdomen. I am petite, active and fit for the most part, but had a small "muffin top". After the first treatment I noticed results in about 45 days. A few months later I had the second treatment and again after a little over one month I saw even better results. I have lost 3-4 inches and my clothes, especially jeans, fit better!

I had two Zeltiq treatments on my abdomen. I am...

This was the extra boost I needed to improve my workouts. I am more motivated than ever to work out and keep off the fat. Thanks Zeltiq!Updated on 17 Nov 2010:I had two Zeltiq treatments on my abdomen. I am petite, active and fit for the most part, but had a small muffin top.

Almost 1 year since my 2nd treatment and I'm...

Almost 1 year since my 2nd treatment and I'm am still very happy with the results.

marylandgal- glad to hear you are happy with your result, but would you mind posting more pictures? I'm afraid the pictures you've posted are not a fair comparison because the (shorts?) you're wearing in the "after" pic are worn much higher on the waist than the shorts in the "before" pic. This covers up pretty much the exact area of interest it seems you wanted to target with the Zeltiq! Again, glad you are happy with it. I would just like to see an apples to apples comparison since I am also considering it. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated!
I have horrible bee stinging pain on my abdomen... Pain compound cream is not working
Did you have two small applicator/hand pieces for each treatment or did they use one large hand piece?

I am happy to promote the procedure but not interested in promoting a specific business. I do want to say though, that it is very important to have reasonable expectations. Zeltiq is not for overweight people, it is for small areas that are resistant to exercise on an otherwise fit person - that is my opinion anyway....