ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A POSTIVE WAY TO START A NEW YEAR:)

I have always had large breast since I was 13 I...

I have always had large breast since I was 13 I was in a D cup and I had stayed there until I had me daughter in which I got up to now a 42 ddd-e. My job requires a lot of heavy lifting that now that my breast has gotten this large it is making them unbearable. I can’t sleep at night I think I may get about 4 hours sleep. I thought at first that it was my weight and I started going to the gym 5 times a week. But that only lasted a month I couldn’t take the pain. So I started goggling surgeon in my area. I found one set up a consultation met with the doc an feel in love with him. He and his staff have been very helpful with any question or concerns I have. They have made feel like I’m in good hands. I go for pre OPT on 11/17/2011. Wish me luck I’m so excited;)O yeah I want a C cup but scared it won’t fit my body:(

Good Luck Tiffany. Its been almost 4 months since my surgery and I love my new smaller breasts. You will love it too. I'm a C cup from DDD+ and absolutely love them. It feels wonderful to be able to purchase a standard size bra, try it on and have it fit. This is something that I was not able to do for a very long time. I've also taken off some weight and I'm down one size. Love to hear how your surgery goes!
Hey Tiffany! When is your surgery scheduled? Good luck and keep us updated!
Hey everyone thank you for the support sorry for the late post Ive been doing alot of OT to get ready for the month off that i plan on taking. Well its almost time Demcember 7,2011 is the big day:)Im am offically off of work until 1/7/2011 :( I have so many plans im so ready for recovery!!!

The day before up surgey. I kind of have the...

The day before up surgey. I kind of have the bubble guts lol. But im excited.I guess the thing that is scaring me is the fact that im going to be put to sleep.
wishing you a great surgery and speedy recovery! keep us updated if you can!
Wow, Congrats! and I wish you luck!! I am glad to find another person whom surgery is the a day before mine!! I hope you get a chance to update! I would definitely like know how you are doing!!
Good luck tomorrow, Tiffany! I hope everything goes well and that you have a quick and smooth recovery! Please keep us updated so we can see how you are doing!

Hey. I would first like to start off with thanking...

Hey. I would first like to start off with thanking everyone for there support because of you all support and updates i was able to go in to that OR with my chin up and smile on my face knowing that i mad the right decision. I didn't really remember much from the OR the last thing i remember the anthologist saying was that he had a real good cotail for me. LOL and boy did i was out with in secs. I didnt wake up until i was in the post opt room. My doc was the best. I didnt have a chance to talk to him after the procedure but he did locate my boyfriend an updated him on how everything went. I stayed over night for the most part it was pleasant expect when i first got into my room i felt like i could breath an i thought it was because i had been a smoker for 8 year. So i called my nurse about 5 times and she never came. Then i started to panic lucky a tech came and got the charge nurse for me.She called my doc an he explained that everything was ok my chest was just a little tight due to the perkiness. Which was no problem i was just very disturb that a nurse would not respond when a patient was complain about a breathing issue. But i told the nurse in charge i need a new nurse and she took over the shift. She was very helpful. Pain management was maintained really good.My face was itching alot and i threw up alot to but over all manageable. I woke up every hour. My doc came in the morning an pulled my drains out. An i was free to go. Doc stated that he took 1100grams per breast. I just cant compliment enough on how great my doc was he was very friendly answered all my question and just plain genuine. Back hurts a little i think because of the rap will update tomorrow:)
Hey Tiff!! How r u??? How is your recovery going? Mine is going well. I just relax, rest, and ice!! lol
It has been good sorry for the late reply im just amazed my docter gave me tge ok to start mu diet pills thursday ad I have.losed 5 pounds so you know im showing off lol how are the girls:)
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon